- » Poached Egg Dish
Poached Egg Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached egg dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached egg dish recipes.
Authentic Poached Eggs
Fill a frying pan 2/3 full of water, measuring it as you add.
Add 1/2 tsp salt to each pint of water.
Put in the greased muffin rings or egg poachers.
Break eggs one at a time in a saucer and slip them into the rings in the boiling water.
Turn off heat... - 22.9386
Poached Eggs Orly
– In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar and tomato juice almost to boiling. Poach eggs for 1 minute.
– Gently remove eggs and place them on a bed of blanched vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and coat with cream of tomato soup. - 27.6221
Easy Poached Eggs With Curry Sauce
Melt the fat, add the minced onion and saute until brown.
Add the flour and curry powder and mix thoroughly.
Add the stock or water.
Cook until the mixture thickens and is smooth.
Add salt and pepper.
Meanwhile poach 6 eggs and place on rounds of buttered... - 36.64
Mushroom Poached Eggs
Place the butter in a ceramic or Pyrex pie plate and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the soup and the milk or wine.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes, or until sauce is hot, stirring once.
Break the eggs, one at a time, onto a small plate.
Gendy slide... - 35.0721
1. Put water to a depth of one inch in a skillet, add the vinegar and salt and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat immediately. Break the eggs one at a time into a saucer, then slip them gently into the water. Let the eggs steep until the whites are firm.
3.... - 22.4942
Smoked Fish And Poached Egg
Put the smoked fish in a buttered dish, dot with two-thirds of the butter and add the milk. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook on full for 3—4 minutes, turning once. Season and keep warm.
Break the eggs into 2 buttered individual dishes... - 24.6132
New England Poached Salmon With Egg Sauce
New England Poached Salmon With Egg Sauce is a savory yet fairly simple salmon recipe. Poached in a liquid of choice, the salmon is served with the flavorful egg sauce. Prepared with cream and butter and flavored with bay leaf and clove, the salmon with egg... - 42.8882
Chicken Broth With Poached Eggs
Place broth in a saucepan and bring to simmer.
Poach eggs while broth is simmering.
Place an egg in each serving bowl or cup.
Add cream to broth.
Bring to a boil.
Gently spoon the broth and cream over the eggs.
Sprinkle each serving with chervil, salt and... - 29.1628
Old Fashioned Poached Egg
Heat water to the boiling point in a small skillet.
Add the vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Break egg into a cup and gently slip into the boiling water.
With a spoon or fork, make a whirlpool effect in the water.
Reduce heat to allow water to simmer.
Cook until... - 26.233
Poached Egg In Bouillon
This Poached Egg in Bouillon teams up well with my rice or spaghetti dishes. You can try this out for breakfast as well .Tell me how you had your Poached Egg in Bouillon - 29.632
Poached Eggs Belle Othero
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Place the baked potatoes in a baking dish.
3. Using a sharp tipped knife cut out a 3 inch over on top of each potato and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thick shell.
4. Carefully break 2 eggs into the... - 37.5513
Savory Poached Eggs
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Blend in soup and milk; heat to boiling.
Gently slip eggs into soup sauce; cook over low heat until whites are firm.
Place eggs on muffins.
Pour sauce over eggs. - 23.4027
Poached Egg In A Cone
Paoached Egg In A Cone has a great taste. Paoached Egg In A Cone is an easy to make dish. The egg lovers must try Poached Egg In A Cone. - 35.3634
Poached Eggs Epicure
About 20 minutes before serving: Toast muffins.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix chicken spread with thyme; spread on hot muffins; keep warm while poaching eggs.
When eggs are done: With slotted spoon, drain each egg and place on muffin half; sprinkle with... - 27.5933
Poached Eggs With Tarragon & Yogurt
Arrange eggs on hot serving dish.
In saucepan, mix yogurt, paprika and tarragon.
Salt to taste.
Stir over low heat until warm.
Spoon over eggs.
Garnish with parsley.
Makes 3 servings - 32.6221
Poached Eggs, Chinese Style
Melt the margarine in a small nonstick skillet.
Add vegetables and saute until crisp-tender.
Divide rice on 2 very warm serving dishes.
Place poached egg in middle of each rice bed.
Top with sauteed vegetables. - 28.0046
Gammon With Poached Eggs & Potatoes
This a slightly difficult dish coming out of the Virgin Kitchen. No pun intended! But Gammon With Poached Eggs & Potatoes is very tasteful nevertheless that you will like it. Watch and learn this recipe from Barry in this video. And as always enjoy! - 113.014
Poached Eggs With Chile-cheese Sauce
You'll simply love this Poached Eggs With Chile-Cheese Sauce recipe. A rare combination of egg, chili, and cheese sauce; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 39.2884
Poached Eggs With Sorrel Juice Sauce
1) In a mortar, grind the sorrel thoroughly with a pestle to extract all of the juice from the sorrel.
2) In a bowl, whisk the juice with rest of the ingredients, except the poached eggs.
3) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and stir and simmer over a... - 35.3704
Poached Eggs Duchesse Anne
Scoop out seeds from tomato halves.
Put tomatoes into a shallow baking pan; set aside.
Add mushrooms and onion to 3 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet; cook until just tender.
Mix in parsley and bread crumbs; heat 2 minutes.
Season tomato halves with salt... - 41.6245
Poached Eggs A La King
1. In a pan, heat the butter.
2. Add the onions and cook till tender.
3. To the onions, add the soup and a dash of pepper.
4. Stir them in together.
5. Now add the milk gradually and stir to blend it in.
6. Bring the mixture to a boil.
7. Now reduce... - 38.7095
Asparagus And Poached Eggs
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and shallots and saute only until heated through.
Divide among heated plates and top each with a poached egg.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and serve. - 27.692
Eggplant Ratatouille With Poached Eggs
Want to learn how to make a classic French recipe in an easy and hassle free way? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy Ratatouille with poached eggs. It doesn't get better than this! - 81.2769
Eggs Poached In Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet; saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add tomatoes, parsley, pepper flakes and salt; mix well.
Cover; simmer for about 25 min- utes.
Break eggs into sauce, spacing apart.
Cover; simmer until eggs are set. - 30.2646
Poached Fish With Egg Sauce
1. Clean the fish and wrap in cheesecloth.
2. Lower into boiling salted water or Court Bouillon; simmer about 30 minutes.
3. Reserve 1 cup stock.
4. Melt butter, stir in flour and seasoning.
5. Add fish stock gradually, stirring constantly.
6. Cook until... - 33.5665
Poached Quail Eggs With Truffle, American Sauce With Caviar
Break the quail eggs two by two and gently pour them into (6) cups lined with a sheet of cling film.
Add a little bit of truffle to each cup.
Close the cling film and cook in boiling water with a little vinegar for about 3 minutes - 24.2469
Benedict Style Poached Eggs
In skillet, in butter, cook onions until tender.
Blend in undiluted soup and milk.
Heat to boiling; lower heat.
Break eggs, one by one, into saucer, then slide into sauce, side by side.
Cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until eggs are of desired... - 37.7139
Lentil Puree With Poached Eggs
1) Clean and wash lentils. Soak overnight in water and keep aside.
2) Cook the lentil till done and water evaporated.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme.
4) Stir fry for sometime and add lentils.
5)... - 40.6039
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 45.8014
Microwave Poached Eggs
Place in a small microwave-safe dish or teacup the water and vinegar or lemon juice.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Break the egg into a saucer.
Pierce the yolk and the white of the egg with the point of a knife, then gently pour the egg into the hot... - 30.7351
Half fill skillet with cold water and bring to boil.
Break eggs 1 at a time into saucer, and slip each carefully into boiling water.
When all are added, cover pan, and remove from heat.
Let stand until eggs are set to soft or medium stage, about 3... - 29.248
On a base of creamed spinach, place artichoke bottoms.
Fill these with poached eggs and cover all with Hollandaise sauce. - 15.0128
Ham And Poached Egg
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over breakfast. A wonderful leftover recipe the dish offers a surprising mixture of flavors and texture. Serve the Ham And Poached Egg at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 25.8026
Poached Eggs On Spinach With Hollandaise Sauce
Divide the spinach between 4 individual buttered ramekin dishes and cook on full power for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
Break the eggs onto the spinach and prick the yolks gently with a cocktail stick to prevent them bursting. Cover... - 21.1236
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 31.7732
Eggs Poached On Tomatoes And Smoked Herring
1) In a skillet, stir the tomatoes, harissa, paprika, garlic and caraway seeds in the heated oil.
2) Gently stir in the herring and water, then simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the red pepper and cook further over a low heat for about... - 42.2443
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan, preferably terracotta, saute the garlic in the oil, until slightly golden.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until very soft.
3) Stir in the salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the basil,... - 37.4607