- » Poached Egg Dish
Poached Egg Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached egg dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached egg dish recipes.
Poached Eggs Orly
– In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar and tomato juice almost to boiling. Poach eggs for 1 minute.
– Gently remove eggs and place them on a bed of blanched vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and coat with cream of tomato soup. - 29.6544
Authentic Poached Eggs
Fill a frying pan 2/3 full of water, measuring it as you add.
Add 1/2 tsp salt to each pint of water.
Put in the greased muffin rings or egg poachers.
Break eggs one at a time in a saucer and slip them into the rings in the boiling water.
Turn off heat... - 24.5859
Mushroom Poached Eggs
Place the butter in a ceramic or Pyrex pie plate and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the soup and the milk or wine.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes, or until sauce is hot, stirring once.
Break the eggs, one at a time, onto a small plate.
Gendy slide... - 37.1977
Poached Egg In Bouillon
This Poached Egg in Bouillon teams up well with my rice or spaghetti dishes. You can try this out for breakfast as well .Tell me how you had your Poached Egg in Bouillon - 31.9391
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan, preferably terracotta, saute the garlic in the oil, until slightly golden.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until very soft.
3) Stir in the salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the basil,... - 37.1545
Easy Poached Eggs With Curry Sauce
Melt the fat, add the minced onion and saute until brown.
Add the flour and curry powder and mix thoroughly.
Add the stock or water.
Cook until the mixture thickens and is smooth.
Add salt and pepper.
Meanwhile poach 6 eggs and place on rounds of buttered... - 37.6865
1. Put water to a depth of one inch in a skillet, add the vinegar and salt and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat immediately. Break the eggs one at a time into a saucer, then slip them gently into the water. Let the eggs steep until the whites are firm.
3.... - 23.5414
Smoked Fish And Poached Egg
Put the smoked fish in a buttered dish, dot with two-thirds of the butter and add the milk. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook on full for 3—4 minutes, turning once. Season and keep warm.
Break the eggs into 2 buttered individual dishes... - 25.9601
Savory Poached Eggs
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Blend in soup and milk; heat to boiling.
Gently slip eggs into soup sauce; cook over low heat until whites are firm.
Place eggs on muffins.
Pour sauce over eggs. - 24.7677
Old Fashioned Poached Egg
Heat water to the boiling point in a small skillet.
Add the vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Break egg into a cup and gently slip into the boiling water.
With a spoon or fork, make a whirlpool effect in the water.
Reduce heat to allow water to simmer.
Cook until... - 28.6474
Poached Eggs Epicure
About 20 minutes before serving: Toast muffins.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix chicken spread with thyme; spread on hot muffins; keep warm while poaching eggs.
When eggs are done: With slotted spoon, drain each egg and place on muffin half; sprinkle with... - 27.3691
Eggs Poached On Tomatoes And Smoked Herring
1) In a skillet, stir the tomatoes, harissa, paprika, garlic and caraway seeds in the heated oil.
2) Gently stir in the herring and water, then simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the red pepper and cook further over a low heat for about... - 42.6293
Poached Eggs Belle Othero
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Place the baked potatoes in a baking dish.
3. Using a sharp tipped knife cut out a 3 inch over on top of each potato and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thick shell.
4. Carefully break 2 eggs into the... - 39.8801
Gammon With Poached Eggs & Potatoes
This a slightly difficult dish coming out of the Virgin Kitchen. No pun intended! But Gammon With Poached Eggs & Potatoes is very tasteful nevertheless that you will like it. Watch and learn this recipe from Barry in this video. And as always enjoy! - 89.7344
Poached Egg In A Cone
Paoached Egg In A Cone has a great taste. Paoached Egg In A Cone is an easy to make dish. The egg lovers must try Poached Egg In A Cone. - 37.6442
Chicken Broth With Poached Eggs
Place broth in a saucepan and bring to simmer.
Poach eggs while broth is simmering.
Place an egg in each serving bowl or cup.
Add cream to broth.
Bring to a boil.
Gently spoon the broth and cream over the eggs.
Sprinkle each serving with chervil, salt and... - 31.1872
Poached Eggs With Sorrel Juice Sauce
1) In a mortar, grind the sorrel thoroughly with a pestle to extract all of the juice from the sorrel.
2) In a bowl, whisk the juice with rest of the ingredients, except the poached eggs.
3) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and stir and simmer over a... - 35.7936
Poached Eggs With Tarragon & Yogurt
Arrange eggs on hot serving dish.
In saucepan, mix yogurt, paprika and tarragon.
Salt to taste.
Stir over low heat until warm.
Spoon over eggs.
Garnish with parsley.
Makes 3 servings - 33.847
Poached Eggs With Chile-cheese Sauce
You'll simply love this Poached Eggs With Chile-Cheese Sauce recipe. A rare combination of egg, chili, and cheese sauce; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 40.5364
Benedict Style Poached Eggs
In skillet, in butter, cook onions until tender.
Blend in undiluted soup and milk.
Heat to boiling; lower heat.
Break eggs, one by one, into saucer, then slide into sauce, side by side.
Cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until eggs are of desired... - 38.1826
Poached Eggs, Chinese Style
Melt the margarine in a small nonstick skillet.
Add vegetables and saute until crisp-tender.
Divide rice on 2 very warm serving dishes.
Place poached egg in middle of each rice bed.
Top with sauteed vegetables. - 29.6144
Poached Eggs Duchesse Anne
Scoop out seeds from tomato halves.
Put tomatoes into a shallow baking pan; set aside.
Add mushrooms and onion to 3 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet; cook until just tender.
Mix in parsley and bread crumbs; heat 2 minutes.
Season tomato halves with salt... - 43.0667
Poached Eggs A La King
1. In a pan, heat the butter.
2. Add the onions and cook till tender.
3. To the onions, add the soup and a dash of pepper.
4. Stir them in together.
5. Now add the milk gradually and stir to blend it in.
6. Bring the mixture to a boil.
7. Now reduce... - 38.1217
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 44.183
Asparagus And Poached Eggs
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and shallots and saute only until heated through.
Divide among heated plates and top each with a poached egg.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and serve. - 29.7194
Eggplant Ratatouille With Poached Eggs
Want to learn how to make a classic French recipe in an easy and hassle free way? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy Ratatouille with poached eggs. It doesn't get better than this! - 81.3875
Eggs Poached In Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet; saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add tomatoes, parsley, pepper flakes and salt; mix well.
Cover; simmer for about 25 min- utes.
Break eggs into sauce, spacing apart.
Cover; simmer until eggs are set. - 31.0574
Poached Fish With Egg Sauce
1. Clean the fish and wrap in cheesecloth.
2. Lower into boiling salted water or Court Bouillon; simmer about 30 minutes.
3. Reserve 1 cup stock.
4. Melt butter, stir in flour and seasoning.
5. Add fish stock gradually, stirring constantly.
6. Cook until... - 34.7995
Poached Quail Eggs With Truffle, American Sauce With Caviar
Break the quail eggs two by two and gently pour them into (6) cups lined with a sheet of cling film.
Add a little bit of truffle to each cup.
Close the cling film and cook in boiling water with a little vinegar for about 3 minutes - 25.3706
Lentil Puree With Poached Eggs
1) Clean and wash lentils. Soak overnight in water and keep aside.
2) Cook the lentil till done and water evaporated.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme.
4) Stir fry for sometime and add lentils.
5)... - 42.3834
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 32.2067
Salmon Fish Cakes With Spinach And Poached Egg
1. Put the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling water and boil until they are just cooked when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain well and leave to cool.2. Either roughly chop the salmon or process it briefly in a food processor to make a coarse mince. Using a... - 39.1841
Mexicali Poached Eggs
For sauce, in a 10-inch skillet cook mushrooms, green pepper, and onion in butter or margarine till mushrooms are tender.
Stir in flour.
Add milk all at once Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Add the 1 cup shredded... - 46.0666
Poached Eggs Gourmet
1. Stir the salt into the water and dissolve. Pour 2 tablespoons of salted water into 2 small 150 ml (1/4 pint) heatproof ramekins or pots. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, for 30 seconds to heat the water.
2. Carefully break one egg into each ramekin and prick... - 35.2935
Poached Eggs On Spinach With Hollandaise Sauce
Divide the spinach between 4 individual buttered ramekin dishes and cook on full power for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
Break the eggs onto the spinach and prick the yolks gently with a cocktail stick to prevent them bursting. Cover... - 23.2213
Microwave Poached Eggs
Place in a small microwave-safe dish or teacup the water and vinegar or lemon juice.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Break the egg into a saucer.
Pierce the yolk and the white of the egg with the point of a knife, then gently pour the egg into the hot... - 33.198
Mushroom Poached Eggs
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium heat just until onions are tender but not browned.
2. Blend in soup and milk and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
3. Carefully break eggs into a saucer, then slide into sauce, one by one,... - 35.5634
Half fill skillet with cold water and bring to boil.
Break eggs 1 at a time into saucer, and slip each carefully into boiling water.
When all are added, cover pan, and remove from heat.
Let stand until eggs are set to soft or medium stage, about 3... - 31.3073
Eggs Poached In Creole Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the eggs.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat.
4) In a saucer, crack the eggs and gradually slip them into the creole sauce... - 43.0125
Poached Eggs With Spinach
Prepare the spinach puree, place it in a saucepan, add the butter, a good pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper, and the brown sauce.
Heat through thoroughly.
Meanwhile, poach the eggs and trim them neatly.
Turn the spinach on to a hot dish, flatten the surface... - 29.4632
New England Poached Salmon With Egg Sauce
New England Poached Salmon With Egg Sauce is a savory yet fairly simple salmon recipe. Poached in a liquid of choice, the salmon is served with the flavorful egg sauce. Prepared with cream and butter and flavored with bay leaf and clove, the salmon with egg... - 44.6603
On a base of creamed spinach, place artichoke bottoms.
Fill these with poached eggs and cover all with Hollandaise sauce. - 16.5638
Pasto And Feta Tagliarini With Poached Eggs
Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
Add the beans halfway through cooking.
Drain and return to the saucepan.
Add the pesto to taste and toss gently to coat.
Poach the eggs in water for 3-5 minutes or to your liking.
Drain and place in cold... - 40.8716
Poached Salmon With Egg Sauce
1) In a kettle, add salt, chopped celery, and bay leaf in boiling water.
2) Wrap fish in cheesecloth, and lower fish in the simmering water.
3) Let the fish simmer for 20 minutes or until fork tender and then take out fish.
4) In a pan, melt butter,... - 40.0414
Turkey Hash With Paprika Cabbage And Poached Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and toss lightly. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat... - 37.5451
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Now make a white sauce of the fat, flour, and milk, and add the egg yolks, slightly beaten
3.Also add all the seasonings, and then fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites
4.In greased baking... - 40.4769
Eggs Marie Jeanne
Add chopped green onions and diced ham to undiluted cream of mushroom soup.
While this is heating, poach 8 eggs.
Place a slice of cooked ham on each English muffin.
Top with poached egg and cover with the sauce.
Serve hot with broiled tomato slices.
Serves 4. - 34.1547
Watercress Soup With Poached Quails Eggs
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook gently, without allowing it to colour, for 8-10 minutes, or until well softened. Stir in the potatoes and watercress, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the watercress... - 31.9676
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 43.059
Tomato Sauce Poached Eggs
In small nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and saute until tender.
Add mashed garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
Stir in tomatoes and seasonings, reduce heat to low, and let simmer until mixture thickens slightly.
Make 2... - 33.9802
Poached Eggs On Spinach With Cheese Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine in a pan Fry onion until transparent, add spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, mix well.
2. Remove from heat and place in an ovenproof dish, spread evenly. Keep hot.
3. Poach eggs and arrange on the spinach. Cover with sauce.... - 36.5261
Spicy Onion Garlic Soup With Poached Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add two-thirds of the minced garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 1... - 33.4095
Lightly oil a saucepan.
Add enough water to fill 2 inches deep; heat to boiling over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to keep water at a simmer.
Break eggs, one at a time, into dish; then slip each egg into water, holding dish close to water's surface.
Simme - 20.925
Asparagus With Poached Egg And Tarragon Butter
1. Steam the asparagus over plenty of boiling water for 3-5 mins, depending on the thickness of the spears.
2. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the vinegar. Whisk to make a whirlpool. Once if s settled, crack an egg in the middle. Simmer for... - 34.0984
Poached Eggs In Wine Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions in the butter for about 5 minutes, or until they are just soft.
2) Sprinkle in the flour, then stir in the beef stock and white wine.
3) Cook, uncovered, over a low heat for 20 minutes, or until the... - 40.569
Smoked Fish Eggs
1. Trim off the fish and remove the fins.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. In a shallow pan, place the fish and add milk plus butter. Cover the lid and bring it to boil. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the fish from the milk and put on a hot... - 37.8359
Poached Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1. Place poached eggs on buttered toast or into a heatproof dish.
2. Pour cheese sauce over it.
3. Top it with grated cheese.
4. Brown it for very little time under a hot grill. This dish is also known as eggs mornay.
5. To serve Poached... - 33.1734
Ham And Poached Egg
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over breakfast. A wonderful leftover recipe the dish offers a surprising mixture of flavors and texture. Serve the Ham And Poached Egg at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 27.174
Ratatouille Cake With Poached Eggs
Cake Saute diced vegetables with olive oil, chopped garlic, Provencal herbs and salt and pepper and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat, mix first with cream, then with 6 beaten eggs.
Put in a mould and cook in the oven at a temperature of... - 36.0858
French Green Lentils With Poached Egg
If you are used to eating lentils only in soups and salads, then this recipe could be a refreshing change for your taste buds. Chef Keith Snow teaches how to turn lentils into a total delicacy with this easy-to-make dish. Just grab all the ingredients, pots... - 102.224
Eggs And Mashed Potatoes With Sauce Mornay
1. Spread potato mixture at the bottom of a well greased baking dish.
2. Carefully poach each egg and arrange on bed of potato.
3. Cover with sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese, mint and chilli powder and brown under hot grill. Serve hot. - 35.2473
Eggs Poached In Salsa
Eggs poached in Salsa, is a delicious dish to have with tortillas. Chefs at Cooking My Way make it with fun, with a food tapping music on the back ground and a quick photo slide show of the recipe shows how easy it is to put together a dish that could be a... - 81.9404
Poached Cod With Egg Sauce
If frozen fish is used, thaw 1 hour before cooking.
Place the steaks or fillets of cod in a glass or ceramic dish.
Add enough boiling water to just come to edge of fish without covering it, then add thyme, onion, bay leaf, parsley and celery.
Cover and... - 43.7736
Eggs With Green Herb Sauce
1) Grind the herbs, capers and anchovy together with a mortar and pestle.
2) Pass the pounded herb mixture through a sieve and stir into the white sauce, mix thoroughly.
3) In a pan with the simmering water, poach all the eggs.
4) Place a... - 34.4977
1) Take a saucepan and pour milk in it. Add soup and cook, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, place a slice of ham on each slice of toast and top with a poached egg.
3) Pour prepared sauce over eggs and garnish with parsley. - 33.2992
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain.
Place spinach in ungreased shallow 1-quart baking dish; keep warm.
Prepare Mornay Sauce and Poached Eggs.
Place eggs on spinach.
Cover with Mornay Sauce; sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
Set oven control to... - 28.4632
Eggs With Black Butter
Eggs with black butter is a simple and savory egg preparation that is best served as a side in meals or brunches. Prepared with clarified butter and vinegar, the eggs with black butter is herbed with parsley. With the sauce poured over eggs, its is a savory... - 39.3786
Pike With Egg Sauce
Cut fish into serving pieces and arrange on greased rack in large skillet.
Sprinkle fish with garlic, salt, and pepper.
Put boiling water in bottom of skillet.
Cover; simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour and... - 43.77
Brain Salad With Eggs
Poach the brains for 40 minutes in the salted water or stock with the lemon peel.
Allow the brains to cool in their cooking liquor, then drain and dice them.
Arrange some of the diced brain and half of a hard-boiled egg on each lettuce leaf.
Coat with... - 31.9581
Low Fat Eggs Benedict
Cover one muffin half with Canadian bacon.
Top with poached egg.
Spread with mayonnaise.
Place under preheated broiler for 1 minute to heat.
Garnish with caper or parsley.
Serve with remaining muffin half, spread with margarine, if desired. - 33.1507
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 60.1795
English Muffin With Bacon, Poached Eggs And Hollandaise Sauce
To all you people who love their breakfast nice and heavy. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious English muffin, topped with ham or bacon, poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce. A nice combination of rich and healthy dish. - 93.9916
Poached Egg Rice
I pretty much guess all at your home will like this Poached Egg Rice recipe I am posting here. This Poached Egg Rice is a lovely idea of putting together eggs and rice. It can't get much easier! - 23.1389
Easy Poached Eggs
These Poached Eggs taste delicious ! I love these tenderized eggs with toast for breakfast. Your suggestions for these Poached Eggs are welcome. - 20.1547
Rice Noodle Nests With Poached Eggs
Rice Noodle Nests With Poached Eggs is a yummy, healthy dish. I wanted to make plain rice noodles, but I played around with the ingredients and came up with this Rice Noodle Nests With Poached Eggs recipe. Really interesting! - 34.3137
Halibut With Lemon Egg Sauce
1) Use a saucepan, to heat oil.
2) Add onions to sauté until just colored.
3) Place the halibut steaks and season them.
4) Add water to just cover the fish. Cover the pan with a lid and bring slowly to the boil.
5) Reduce the heat and poach the... - 44.0673
Poached Eggs Florentine
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
3) Remove the pan from heat and gradually stir in the milk.
4) Then stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
5) Again remove... - 44.1793
Poached Eggs Bouillabaisse
Warm the oil in a pan, and add the finely chopped onion, tomato puree, bunch of mixed herbs, and a piece of lemon peel.
After cooking for 5 minutes, add the Court Bouillon, already used for cooking sea-fish.
When it boils, add the potatoes, sliced, and some... - 33.562
Finnan Haddock With Poached Eggs
1) Cut off the tail of the fish and place it in a shallow pan.
2) Pour milk into the pan to cover the fish and add butter. Bring to a boil, take the pan off the heat and cover it. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In the meantime, poach the eggs in... - 30.8166
Poached Eggs Flamande
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the Brussels sprouts and potato, simmer until tender; drain well and keep aside.
2) Dry the pan , saute the onion in butter for a while, add the Brussels sprouts, potato, milk and pepper; mash well over the... - 37.1038
Minced Beef And Poached Eggs
Mince or cut the meat into dice.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the finely-chopped onion until lightly browned.
Sprinkle in the flour and brown slightly, then add the gravy or stock and boil for 2-3 min.
Add the meat, ketchup, sauce or vinegar, season... - 32.8823
Eggs Au Gratin
Would you like to try an Eggs Au Gratin? I have learnt this Eggs Au Gratin from one of my friend. You should also try this Eggs Au Gratin, I bet, you will love it. - 30.6036
Poached Fish Mimosa
Poached Fish Mimosa is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Poached Fish Mimosa; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 41.532
Simple Poached Eggs
1. Grease bottom of a small skillet. Add water to 2-in. depth or enough to rise 1-in. above tops of eggs.
2. Add salt to water.
3. Bring water to boiling and then reduce heat to keep water simmering. Uncover pan.
4. Break eggs (only one at a time) into a... - 24.3576
Poached egg is a wonderful dish to serve as a breakfast. Learn here few simple tips to make an absolute perfect poached eggs. Check this recipe video for more detail. - 100.911
Spicy Poached Egg Stacks
In saucepan soften onion in the vegetable juice cocktail for 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch.
Add marjoram, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Keep sauce warm.
In skillet heat Canadian-style bacon over medium heat... - 39.9756
Cream Poached Eggs
Heat cream and milk to simmering in a heavy 10-inch skillet.
Slip eggs, one at a time, from a small dish into the simmering liquid.
Cover pan tightly (use foil if you have no lid), turn off heat and let eggs stand in liquid about 3 minutes, or until... - 34.5444
1) In 4 individual ramekin dishes or cups, pour a little boiling water and place them in the microwave.
2) Heat the water on full power for about 2 minutes.
3) Break 1 egg into each ramekin dish, prick the yolks and cook in the microwave for 2-3... - 29.2146
Poached Eggs With Chartreuse Sauce
Add 1 egg and 1/4 cup butter to mashed potatoes and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Pipe a ring of mashed potatoes onto scallop shells or small ovenproof dishes.
Place under broiler unit to brown.
Add sliced lobster to sauce, season with the tarragon,... - 38.8912
Poached Eggs In Hash
Combine hash and chili sauce.
Press mixture into two 1 1/2 cup shallow baking dishes or ramekins.
Make 2 depressions in mixture in each dish with back of spoon.
Break and slip an egg into each depression.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until eggs ar - 25.4681
Asparagus, Warm Poached Egg & Hollandaise Sauce
For the garnish of crispy Parma ham, place each slice of Parma ham onto a non-stick tray, and roast in a gentle oven (approx 120°) until crispy - around 1/2hr.
Put the butter in the microwave and bring to the boil, allow to cool to room temperature.
Put the... - 37.3759
1. Put water into a deep 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Heat in microwave oven to boiling (4 to 5 minutes at HIGH).
2. Break eggs, one at a time, into a saucer or small dish. Slip each egg into hot water. Cover and... - 18.1337
Poached And Mollet Eggs
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a large enameled-iron gratin dish, add the cream and place over a high heat.
3) Allow the cream to boil, until it is reduced by half in volume.
4) Lower the heat, crack the eggs into the cream, sprinkle with... - 39.065
Poached Eggs With Peas And Potatoes
1 Put the potatoes into a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7'/2 cup) mixing bowl. Add the milk and salt.
2 Cover with plastic wrap and pierce. Microwave on full power for 7-9 minutes, stirring once, if necessary.
3 Stir the potatoes and leave to stand, covered.
4 Put 1... - 36.3715
Eggs Poached With Ham
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 4 ramekins or individual dishes with half the butter.
2. Combine the ham with the parsley.
3. Into the base of each ramekin or dish spoon a layer of the mixture.
4. Carefully break... - 37.7381
Poached Eggs With Cheese Sauce
In saucepan combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and dry mustard.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir half of the hot mixture into the beaten yolk; return all to saucepan.
Add cheese and mushrooms.
Stir over... - 41.6964
1 Prepare the jelly two hours beforehand.
2 In individual glasses, set the jelly in layers with sliced banana.
3 Set in a cool place.
4 For the lemonade, peel the lemon thinly.
5 In a jug, put the peel with sugar.
6 Pour on... - 43.623