- » Poached Egg
Poached Egg Recipes
Poached egg is a breakfast dish prepared with eggs and without adding oil or fat at all. It is generally made by simmering water in the pan and then adding vinegar to it so that the white part of the egg does not ... More »
Learn how to poach an egg, with great results every time with this simple poached egg recipe. This is an amazing video to learn how to make a perfectly poached egg. Poached eggs make a very healthy no-fat breakfast and can make an excellent topping for any... - 120.167
Perfect Poached Egg
Poaching eggs can be rather tricky. But, once you get the hang of them they are not hard to make at all. - 120.089
Toast With Poached Egg And Beef Steak
An elaborate and filling breakfast - if this is what you are looking for, then you have come to the right place. This recipe video is all about a healthy and filling breakfast, where you can serve beef steaks and poached eggs along with bread toasts. This is... - 108.787
Easy Poached Egg
Eggs make a super breakfast and if you are one of them who like them in any form, here is a video for you. Watch the video to learn how to perfectly poach an egg. Also take some tips from the chef while poaching the egg. I am sure the breakfast will be more... - 108.501
How To Poach An Egg
A lot of people find the idea of making the perfect poached egg an intimidating one. This amazing video, however, makes it sounds like child's play, really! Watch this video to know how to make a deliciously perfect poached egg within a matter of minutes. - 102.493
Do your eggs turn out rubbery? Do you hate the taste of vinegar left on the egg? We'll show you how to create the perfectly poached egg. It's a great way to start your day and also makes a delicious addition to a salad! - 100.922
Poached egg is a wonderful dish to serve as a breakfast. Learn here few simple tips to make an absolute perfect poached eggs. Check this recipe video for more detail. - 100.911
Restaurant Style Poached Eggs
Why not try poached eggs for breakfast instead of the usual boiled or fried? Chef John gives some helpful tips and step by step directions on how to poach eggs, restaurant style. It is such a healthy way to prepare eggs, without using any oil or butter. Serve... - 95.8994
This video is a creation of legourmettv. You can visit legourmettv for complete recipes, and more videos. - 93.8149
Perfectly Poached Eggs
Why not try poached eggs for breakfast instead of the usual boiled or fried? Chef John gives some helpful tips and step by step directions on how to perfectly poach eggs. It is such a healthy way to prepare eggs, without using any oil or butter. Serve them... - 92.9341
Boiled Poached Eggs
Want to cook something good for breakfast? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Poached Eggs. Serve these yummy Poached Eggs with slices of bread. - 90.5547
Gammon With Poached Eggs & Potatoes
This a slightly difficult dish coming out of the Virgin Kitchen. No pun intended! But Gammon With Poached Eggs & Potatoes is very tasteful nevertheless that you will like it. Watch and learn this recipe from Barry in this video. And as always enjoy! - 89.7344
Poached Eggs On Toast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and nothing beats a perfect poached egg on toast. Watch this video to learn how you can get your poached eggs right. Do not give it a miss. - 89.3007
Three-way Poached Egg
How many ways do you know to poach an egg? James shows you three different ways to perfectly poach an egg, the regular way, using a pod and by swirl method. Follow and practice these simple step-by-step directions and you will be an egg poaching expert! You... - 83.5673
Classic Poached Eggs
Nothing like having the yolks broken with some fresh toasted butter with it! Classic poached eggs are the thing to have. Steve shows you how to get the eggs poached to perfection. - 82.2356
The Perfect Poached Egg
A healthy breakfast is the best way to kick start your day, and nothing beats a Perfect Poached Egg. Watch this video to learn a simple method to get your poached eggs right. - 79.6708
Mexicali Poached Eggs
For sauce, in a 10-inch skillet cook mushrooms, green pepper, and onion in butter or margarine till mushrooms are tender.
Stir in flour.
Add milk all at once Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Add the 1 cup shredded... - 46.0666
Poached Eggs With Chicken & Artichokes
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter; add onion and cook until limp.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper; cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in half-and-half and sherry.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Gently mix in chicken... - 44.497
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 44.183
Poached Eggs Florentine
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
3) Remove the pan from heat and gradually stir in the milk.
4) Then stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
5) Again remove... - 44.1793
Poached Eggs Duchesse Anne
Scoop out seeds from tomato halves.
Put tomatoes into a shallow baking pan; set aside.
Add mushrooms and onion to 3 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet; cook until just tender.
Mix in parsley and bread crumbs; heat 2 minutes.
Season tomato halves with salt... - 43.0667
Frisee Salad With Poached Egg And Lardons
1) Take a shallow pan,fill it with water and allow to boil.
2) Reduce to a simmer,add eggs and cook one at a time, and poach until whites are set, about 3 minutes. (For well-shaped free-form poached eggs, use a spoon to contain the whites... - 41.4743
Poached Eggs With Chile-cheese Sauce
You'll simply love this Poached Eggs With Chile-Cheese Sauce recipe. A rare combination of egg, chili, and cheese sauce; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 40.5364
Spicy Poached Egg Stacks
In saucepan soften onion in the vegetable juice cocktail for 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch.
Add marjoram, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Keep sauce warm.
In skillet heat Canadian-style bacon over medium heat... - 39.9756
Poached Eggs Belle Othero
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Place the baked potatoes in a baking dish.
3. Using a sharp tipped knife cut out a 3 inch over on top of each potato and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thick shell.
4. Carefully break 2 eggs into the... - 39.8801
Salmon Fish Cakes With Spinach And Poached Egg
1. Put the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling water and boil until they are just cooked when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain well and leave to cool.2. Either roughly chop the salmon or process it briefly in a food processor to make a coarse mince. Using a... - 39.1841
Poached Eggs With Chartreuse Sauce
Add 1 egg and 1/4 cup butter to mashed potatoes and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Pipe a ring of mashed potatoes onto scallop shells or small ovenproof dishes.
Place under broiler unit to brown.
Add sliced lobster to sauce, season with the tarragon,... - 38.8912
Eggs Poached In Beaujolais Nouveau
Place 2 tbsp.
of the butter in a small bowl.
Add flour and mix with fingers until smooth.
Break the mixture into pea-sized pieces.
In a large frying pan, melt remaining 2 tbsp.butter.
Saute the onions in the butter until they are golden.
Then add the wine,... - 38.8598
1) In a large pan, combine the water, vinegar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
2) Meanwhile, into a saucer, break each egg, gradually.
3) Quickly slide the eggs into the water (one at a time), so that they cook evenly.
4) Reduce the heat to medium.
5)... - 38.8489
Curried Poached Egg
1. In a small saucepan, meltmargarine and cook flour in it for a minute, stirring all the while
2. Add milk, stir around and cook until the mixture is smooth and slightlt thick, for another minute
3. Turn the heat down to minimum, add cheese and cook... - 38.7009
Benedict Style Poached Eggs
In skillet, in butter, cook onions until tender.
Blend in undiluted soup and milk.
Heat to boiling; lower heat.
Break eggs, one by one, into saucer, then slide into sauce, side by side.
Cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until eggs are of desired... - 38.1826
Poached Eggs A La King
1. In a pan, heat the butter.
2. Add the onions and cook till tender.
3. To the onions, add the soup and a dash of pepper.
4. Stir them in together.
5. Now add the milk gradually and stir to blend it in.
6. Bring the mixture to a boil.
7. Now reduce... - 38.1217
Savory Poached Eggs
1) In a heavy skillet melt butter.
2) Pour soup and milk. Blend well.
3) Stir and heat till boiling.
4) Carefully slip eggs into soup sauce.
5) Continue to cook over low heat until egg white is cooked.
6) Put the eggs on muffins.
7) Pour sauce over... - 38.0964
Eggs Poached With Ham
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 4 ramekins or individual dishes with half the butter.
2. Combine the ham with the parsley.
3. Into the base of each ramekin or dish spoon a layer of the mixture.
4. Carefully break... - 37.7381
Poached Egg In A Cone
Paoached Egg In A Cone has a great taste. Paoached Egg In A Cone is an easy to make dish. The egg lovers must try Poached Egg In A Cone. - 37.6442
Eggs Poached In Cornmeal Mush
Mix cornmeal in cold stock.
Combine with hot stock, salt and yeast and blend thoroughly.
Cook over hot water in double boiler for 30 minutes.
Rinse shallow pan with cold water; then pour cornmeal mush into pan to depth of 3/4-inch.
Let stand overnight.
Cut... - 37.6115
Turkey Hash With Paprika Cabbage And Poached Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and toss lightly. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat... - 37.5451
Mushroom Poached Eggs
Place the butter in a ceramic or Pyrex pie plate and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the soup and the milk or wine.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes, or until sauce is hot, stirring once.
Break the eggs, one at a time, onto a small plate.
Gendy slide... - 37.1977
Poached Eggs Flamande
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the Brussels sprouts and potato, simmer until tender; drain well and keep aside.
2) Dry the pan , saute the onion in butter for a while, add the Brussels sprouts, potato, milk and pepper; mash well over the... - 37.1038
Poached Eggs With Spinach
In large skillet cook onion in butter till tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour, salt, and dry mustard.
Stir in milk; cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
Add half the cheese; stir till cheese melts.
Reduce heat; slip eggs, one at a time, into... - 36.7571
Poached Eggs With Peas And Potatoes
1 Put the potatoes into a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7'/2 cup) mixing bowl. Add the milk and salt.
2 Cover with plastic wrap and pierce. Microwave on full power for 7-9 minutes, stirring once, if necessary.
3 Stir the potatoes and leave to stand, covered.
4 Put 1... - 36.3715
Poached Eggs With Sorrel Juice Sauce
1) In a mortar, grind the sorrel thoroughly with a pestle to extract all of the juice from the sorrel.
2) In a bowl, whisk the juice with rest of the ingredients, except the poached eggs.
3) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and stir and simmer over a... - 35.7936
Mushroom Poached Eggs
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium heat just until onions are tender but not browned.
2. Blend in soup and milk and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
3. Carefully break eggs into a saucer, then slide into sauce, one by one,... - 35.5634
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 35.5348
Poached Eggs Gourmet
1. Stir the salt into the water and dissolve. Pour 2 tablespoons of salted water into 2 small 150 ml (1/4 pint) heatproof ramekins or pots. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, for 30 seconds to heat the water.
2. Carefully break one egg into each ramekin and prick... - 35.2935
Poached Eggs And Whole Grain Toast With Jam
Toast the bread and wrap it in a cloth napkin to keep warm while the eggs are poaching.
In a saucepan, bring the water and vinegar to a boil (the vinegar helps the egg whites coagulate), then lower the heat so that the water simmers.
Break an egg into a... - 35.2101
Easy Poached Eggs
1. In a 1-quart casserole, bring water to boil on High.
2. Add vinegar.
3. Swirl water with a spoon.
4. Add the eggs and cover.
5. Cook on Low for 1 minute.
6. Remove eggs with slotted spoon.
7. Serve immediately with bread toast if you like - 34.7811
Cream Poached Eggs
Heat cream and milk to simmering in a heavy 10-inch skillet.
Slip eggs, one at a time, from a small dish into the simmering liquid.
Cover pan tightly (use foil if you have no lid), turn off heat and let eggs stand in liquid about 3 minutes, or until... - 34.5444
1. In a skillet or saucepan, add water halfway and then heat to a simmer.
2. Break the eggs, one at a time, and collect it in a flat saucer.
3. Slide into the simmering water gradually.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 3 minutes or until the egg... - 34.4481
Place 2 tablespoons water and 1/4 teaspoon vinegar in each of four 6-ounce custard cups.
Arrange in oven in a circle.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until water boils, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Break 1 egg into each custard cup.
Cover each loosely with... - 34.1697
Poached Eggs Bouillabaisse
Warm the oil in a pan, and add the finely chopped onion, tomato puree, bunch of mixed herbs, and a piece of lemon peel.
After cooking for 5 minutes, add the Court Bouillon, already used for cooking sea-fish.
When it boils, add the potatoes, sliced, and some... - 33.562
Self Poaching Eggs
1 In a pan, add water and boil.
2 In each cup, melt butter.
3 Put in the eggs and cover with a lid.
4 Simmer for about 3 mins.
5 Meanwhile, butter the toast.
6 Using a palette knife or spoon , place the eggs on toast and serve at... - 33.2138
Microwave Poached Eggs
Place in a small microwave-safe dish or teacup the water and vinegar or lemon juice.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Break the egg into a saucer.
Pierce the yolk and the white of the egg with the point of a knife, then gently pour the egg into the hot... - 33.198
Tomato Poached Eggs
1) In a saucepan, put together salt, pepper, juice and parsley.
2) Boil the mixture, stirring frequently.
3) Break in 1 egg at a time in the mixture.
4) Simmer, spooning the sauce over the eggs until eggs are firm.
5) Serve Tomato Poached... - 32.9696
1) Take a large pot or frying pan or use a nonstick pan and grease at the bottom.
2) Add water twice the depth of an egg and heat with the vinegar.
3) In a small bowl, break an egg.
4) When the water comes to a boil, swirl it into a... - 32.9052
Minced Beef And Poached Eggs
Mince or cut the meat into dice.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the finely-chopped onion until lightly browned.
Sprinkle in the flour and brown slightly, then add the gravy or stock and boil for 2-3 min.
Add the meat, ketchup, sauce or vinegar, season... - 32.8823
Poached Eggs With Chicken Hash
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the diced potato and boil over high heat until just tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until simmering. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and... - 32.8468
Hash Patties With Poached Egg
Chill can of hash; open both ends and push out roll of roast beef hash.
Cut into 4 slices.
Place 2 slices cheddar cheese on each English muffin half.
Place hash patty on top of cheese and broil until browned or heated through.
Top hash with poached... - 32.8104
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 32.2067
Poached Egg In Bouillon
This Poached Egg in Bouillon teams up well with my rice or spaghetti dishes. You can try this out for breakfast as well .Tell me how you had your Poached Egg in Bouillon - 31.9391
Easy Poached Eggs Using Vinegar
1) Take a 2-quart casserole, combine water and vinegar in it and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes at Power Hi until water boils.
2) Crack each egg into a separate custard cup and slide eggs, one at a time, into hot water.
3) Cover this with plastic wrap... - 31.8561
Pizza With Poached Eggs
1. In a small, nonstick saucepan, mix together the cheese and milk and cook over low flame until the cheese melts
2. On each of the two flameproof plates, place half a muffin, arrange five broccoli spears each and top with one poached egg and half the... - 31.5657
Poached Eggs In Baskets
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
Put shredded wheat biscuits on baking sheet and put in oven long enough to heat them through, 2 minutes.
Heat milk and butter to simmering.
Poach eggs in milk, keeping milk below boiling point.
Put one warmed biscuit on each... - 31.4374
Half fill skillet with cold water and bring to boil.
Break eggs 1 at a time into saucer, and slip each carefully into boiling water.
When all are added, cover pan, and remove from heat.
Let stand until eggs are set to soft or medium stage, about 3... - 31.3073
Poached Eggs In Nests Of Rice
To make the sauce, combine milk, margarine, flour, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat, add the cheese, and stir until cheese melts.
On 4 warmed plates, shape the cooked rice into 4 small... - 31.2266
Chicken Broth With Poached Eggs
Place broth in a saucepan and bring to simmer.
Poach eggs while broth is simmering.
Place an egg in each serving bowl or cup.
Add cream to broth.
Bring to a boil.
Gently spoon the broth and cream over the eggs.
Sprinkle each serving with chervil, salt and... - 31.1872
Poached Eggs With Ham
To poach eggs: In deep skillet, bring water (1 inch deep) to boiling.
Add vinegar; reduce heat to simmer.
Break eggs, one by one, into a saucer; quickly slip into water.
Poach eggs, uncovered, 5 minutes—until whites are firm but yolks are soft.
Meanwhile,... - 31.1734
Finnan Haddock With Poached Eggs
1) Cut off the tail of the fish and place it in a shallow pan.
2) Pour milk into the pan to cover the fish and add butter. Bring to a boil, take the pan off the heat and cover it. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In the meantime, poach the eggs in... - 30.8166
1. Prepare toast, trim edges if liked, apply butter over it and keep it hot.
2. Take a frying pan, half fill with water, allow it come to a boil, then lower heat so that water is only simmering very gently.
3. In a cup, break the egg and slowly drop it... - 30.3113
Poached Eggs With Wine
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add the wine.
Carefully slip eggs into skillet.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over medium heat until egg whites are set but egg is still loose.
Sprinkle with the cheese.
Cover and continue cooking until eggs are done as... - 30.2737
Asparagus And Poached Eggs
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and shallots and saute only until heated through.
Divide among heated plates and top each with a poached egg.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and serve. - 29.7194
Poached Eggs With Bacon
Place water, vinegar and salt in large saucepan; bring to boil.
Reduce heat so that water simmers.
Carefully slide eggs, one at a time, into water.
Cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Remove eggs with slotted spoon and drain. - 29.6911
Poached Eggs Orly
– In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar and tomato juice almost to boiling. Poach eggs for 1 minute.
– Gently remove eggs and place them on a bed of blanched vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and coat with cream of tomato soup. - 29.6544
Poached Eggs With Spinach
Prepare the spinach puree, place it in a saucepan, add the butter, a good pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper, and the brown sauce.
Heat through thoroughly.
Meanwhile, poach the eggs and trim them neatly.
Turn the spinach on to a hot dish, flatten the surface... - 29.4632
1) In 4 individual ramekin dishes or cups, pour a little boiling water and place them in the microwave.
2) Heat the water on full power for about 2 minutes.
3) Break 1 egg into each ramekin dish, prick the yolks and cook in the microwave for 2-3... - 29.2146
Poached Eggs Au Gratin
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F., and light it.
2. Rub 4 custard cups with butter or margarine. Line the cups thickly with half of the bread crumbs mixed with the butter or margarine.
3. Poach eggs according to instructions. Place a poached egg in... - 29.1822
Microwave Poached Eggs
Place 1 teaspoon water in each cup.
Carefully break eggs into water.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 2 to 2 1/2 MINUTES on '8', depending on doneness desired.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes, or until whites coagulate, tightly covered. - 28.7798
Old Fashioned Poached Egg
Heat water to the boiling point in a small skillet.
Add the vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Break egg into a cup and gently slip into the boiling water.
With a spoon or fork, make a whirlpool effect in the water.
Reduce heat to allow water to simmer.
Cook until... - 28.6474
Poached Egg With Vinaigrette
1. Bring a large frying pan of water to the boil. Lower heat to a simmer. Break eggs into separate saucers. Using a draining spoon, swirl water, then slip in eggs, one at a time. Poach eggs until whites are set.
2. Arrange a bed of lettuce on four small... - 28.4114
Hot Tap Poached Eggs
Add vinegar to water in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Break eggs into a saucer.
Puncture membrane by piercing with a toothpick.
Gently ease eggs, one at a time, into the boiling water.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave... - 27.3917
Poached Eggs Epicure
About 20 minutes before serving: Toast muffins.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix chicken spread with thyme; spread on hot muffins; keep warm while poaching eggs.
When eggs are done: With slotted spoon, drain each egg and place on muffin half; sprinkle with... - 27.3691
Ham And Poached Egg
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over breakfast. A wonderful leftover recipe the dish offers a surprising mixture of flavors and texture. Serve the Ham And Poached Egg at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 27.174
Easy Poached Eggs With White Vinegar
1 Combine water, vinegar and salt in a deep 1 quart non-metallic casserole.
2 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1/4 minutes on full power or until water mixture comes to a boil.
3 Carefully break eggs, 1 at a time, into the liquid.
4 Heat, covered with... - 26.789
Poached Egg Consomme
This Poached Egg Consomme is one of the best egg broths that I've ever tasted. Try this delicious vinegary beef stock and tomato juice consomme with a poached egg in the middle. Your suggestions for this Poached Egg Consomme are welcome. - 26.4944
Poached Eggs For 4
1. Heat water, salt and vinegar in a deep 2 1/2-quart non-metallic casserole until boiling (about 6 (8) minutes).
2. Carefully break eggs into boiling water, 1 at a time.
3. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until almost done.
4 Allow eggs to... - 26.3718
Smoked Fish And Poached Egg
Put the smoked fish in a buttered dish, dot with two-thirds of the butter and add the milk. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook on full for 3—4 minutes, turning once. Season and keep warm.
Break the eggs into 2 buttered individual dishes... - 25.9601
Poached Egg Consomme Or Broth
Bring consomme to boil and adjust seasonings.
Break an egg into 6 heated bowls and pour hot soup over to poach lightly.
Garnish with chives, and serve with toast. - 25.7112
Poached Eggs In Hash
Combine hash and chili sauce.
Press mixture into two 1 1/2 cup shallow baking dishes or ramekins.
Make 2 depressions in mixture in each dish with back of spoon.
Break and slip an egg into each depression.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until eggs ar - 25.4681
Poached Eggs With Sorrel
Cook the sorrel in the fat in a frying-pan until it almost dissolves into a liquid: from the quantity given you should get about 8 tablespoonfuls of sorrel puree.
Poach the eggs, and keep them warm.
Make a hollow in each piece of bread large enough to hold an... - 25.3541
Poached Eggs With Vinegar
Heat water, salt and vinegar on full power in a deep, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole until boiling .
Carefully break eggs into boiling water, one at a time.
Heat, covered, on full power 3 minutes or until almost done.
Allow eggs to stand at room... - 25.2629
1. Heat water to boiling; add salt.
2. Break eggs 1 at a time into a cup or saucer. Slip 1 egg after the other into the boiling water. Reduce the heat and let the eggs stand; the water just under boiling; the pan covered, 3 to 5 minutes, or until the white is... - 25.2204
Oeufs Poche Divan
Arrange florets in 4 individual ramekins.
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg: Add a poached egg to each one.
Top with crumbs, pour in milk and cover with cheese.
Bake at 375Â° F. until piping hot; cheese should be fully melted. - 25.1026
Savory Poached Eggs
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Blend in soup and milk; heat to boiling.
Gently slip eggs into soup sauce; cook over low heat until whites are firm.
Place eggs on muffins.
Pour sauce over eggs. - 24.7677
Authentic Poached Eggs
Fill a frying pan 2/3 full of water, measuring it as you add.
Add 1/2 tsp salt to each pint of water.
Put in the greased muffin rings or egg poachers.
Break eggs one at a time in a saucer and slip them into the rings in the boiling water.
Turn off heat... - 24.5859
Microwave Poached Eggs With Vinegar
Add vinegar to boiling water in 1-quart casserole.
Carefully break eggs into water.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds to 2 minutes on '5', depending on doneness desired.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes, or until whites coagulate, covered. - 24.5206
Simple Poached Eggs
1. Grease bottom of a small skillet. Add water to 2-in. depth or enough to rise 1-in. above tops of eggs.
2. Add salt to water.
3. Bring water to boiling and then reduce heat to keep water simmering. Uncover pan.
4. Break eggs (only one at a time) into a... - 24.3576
Poached Eggs Alla Romana
Heat sauce in skillet.
Carefully drop eggs.
One at a time, into sauce Season.
Cover and poach for 5 minutes for medium-done eggs.
Put 1 egg and some of sauce on each slice of toast Sprinkle with cheese. - 24.3521
Classic Poached Eggs
– Heat the broiler.
– In a saucepan, heat water and vinegar almost to boiling. Poach eggs for 1 minute.
– Gently remove eggs and wrap them in blanched spinach leaves. Put them on toasted English muffins and coat with hollandaise sauce. Broil for 1... - 24.295
Poached Egg Recipes By Category