- » Poached Cod With Lemon Sauce
Poached Cod With Lemon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached cod with lemon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached cod with lemon sauce recipes.
Poached Cod With Lemon Sauce
Wash fish; pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Place in small, greased casserole dish.
Sprinkle with shallots; pour wine over all.
Dot with 1 tablespoon butter; cover.
Bake at 350Â°F 20 to 25 minutes, until fish flakes... - 44.0228
You May Also Like!
Poached Cod Fines-herbes
Set the steaks or fillets in one layer in an 8 X 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass dish Pour the liquid over the fish.
Cover with the onion and lemon slices, the bay leaf, salt and peppercorns.
Microwave, uncovered, 3 minutes at HIGH.
Tilt the dish and pour the... - 43.0964
Poached Cod Fines Herbes
€¢ Set the steaks or fillets in one layer in an 8 x 12 inch (20 x 30 cm) glass dish.
€¢ Pour the liquid over the fish.
€¢ Cover with the onion and lemon slices, the bay leaf, salt and peppercorns. Microwave, uncovered, 3 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Tilt... - 38.1082
Scandinavian Poached Cod
Place all the ingredients, except the cod, in a glass dish.
Cover, microwave 6 minutes at HIGH to bring to boil.
Stir thoroughly, and place the fish pieces side by side.
Cover and poach 2 minutes at HIGH.
Turn each piece carefully, cover and poach 1 minute at... - 42.3999
Poached Cod, Portuguese Style
1. Remove fish from freezer; cut each block of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2. Combine fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper in a large skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat. Simmer, covered, turning pieces once, 20 minutes, or until... - 35.5759
Fresh Cod Poached With Milk
1)Take 500 ml (2 cup) glass measure of milk. Pour into a microwave safe bowl. Heat milk at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
2) Take a shallow casserole, keep the fish in it.
3) Pour in milk, and add onion, bay leaf, lemon slices, savory, salt and... - 44.7998
Poached Cod Portuguese Style
1) Slice each piece of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2) In a large skillet, add fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper.
Let it come to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
3) Turn the fish... - 43.7689
Whole Poached Cod Or Haddock
1. Prepare the sauce up to point. Set aside.
2. Moisten a doubled length of cheesecloth which will enclose the fish with about 12 inches extra cheesecloth at each end.
3. Wrap the fish in the cloth, and knot the ends so that you can lift the fish out of the... - 42.5515
Chilled Whole Cod Tonnato
Make the tuna mayonnaise Place the home made mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
In a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, combine the tuna, anchovies, capers, and lemon juice and process until a smooth paste is formed.
With the processor on, pour the... - 45.5115
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce has a strong taste. The lemon flavour gives the Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce a tangy and uplifting taste. - 38.0835
Rock Lobster And Fillet Of Cod Sarapic0
1) Preheat hot oven (400°F.)
2) In large kettle boil salted water and add lobster tails. Cook for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the water and cut the shell. Take out the meat and cut into big pieces.
4) In seasoned water poach cod till fish... - 45.7968