- » Poached Chicken Breast
Poached Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poached chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poached chicken breast recipes.
Mexican Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
1. Place chicken breasts in a lightly oiled baking dish.
2. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until done, but avoid overcooking trouble.
3. Let cool to room temperature.
4.... - 48.2811
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 48.1817
Tarragon Chicken Breast Salad With Toasted Pecans
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. Take care so that the dish does not get overcooked.
3. The chicken breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork in this... - 47.5741
Poached Chicken Breast
Place chicken in small oval dish.
Pour bouillon or stock over top.
Cover and cook on High about 5 minutes.
Baste with stock several times.
Let cool completely in stock. - 23.6331
You May Also Like!
Lightly Poached Chicken Breasts
Add water to 1 inch deep in large frying pan.
Bring water to a boil over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Add vinegar and Poultry Blend.
Carefully place chicken breasts into poaching liquid.
Cover; gently poach chicken breasts for 15 to 20... - 31.3784
Microwave Veloute Sauce For Quick Or Poached Chicken Breasts
1) Use a microwave-proof 1-quart dish, to heat the butter for 1/2 minute on full power or until melted.
2) Slowly whisk in the flour. Slowly add the chicken stock and cream, whisking continuously until completely combined.
3) Place... - 39.2094
Poached Chicken Breasts In Balsamic Vinegar
In a large frying pan, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the chicken; lower the heat and poach for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the inside is no longer pink when cut with a knife.
Transfer the chicken to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Increase the heat to... - 30.5154
Chicken Breasts Poached In Basque Broth
These Chicken Breasts Poached in Basque Sauce is truly delicious ! Try this peppered chicken with garlic and bay leaf flavorings for your next meal. Feel free to express yourself about this Chicken Breasts Poached in Basque Sauce here. - 36.6699
Microwave Poached Chicken Breasts
Place 4 of the chicken breast halves, skin side up, in 12x8-inch (2-quart) microwave-safe baking dish, placing thickest portions toward outside edge of dish.
Lightly sprinkle each breast with seasoned salt, paprika and pepper.
Cover... - 33.1636
Perfect Poached Chicken Breasts
1. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to a boil.
2. Add the chicken breasts in the boiled liquids, arrange in a single layer, and then cover the saucepan.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or just... - 39.972
Poached Chicken Breasts
1. Place chicken breasts in a medium saucepan. Cover with chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Bring just to a simmer over medium-low heat. Partially cover pan and cook 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
2. Remove pan from heat and let... - 18.486
Cold Poached Chicken Breasts With Fresh Papaya Chutney
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the stock and salt.
2. Poach the chicken breasts over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or till the pink color of meat is gone throughout, however should not overcook.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back... - 43.4187
Poached Chicken Breasts
Place all ingredients in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 13 to 16 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Give dish a 1/4 turn during cooking.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 25.7631
Poached Chicken Breasts With Baby Vegetables
1. Put the zucchini, carrots, yellow squash, beans, and onions in a sauté pan or in a heavy skillet. Sprinkle on the garlic and chives.
2. Place the chicken breasts on crest.
3. Take a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel... - 44.1626
Skillet Poached Chicken Breasts
Lightly sprinkle skin side of each breast with seasoned salt, paprika and pepper.
Place water in large skillet; bring to a boil.
Add 4 of the chicken breast halves, skin side up.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 to 28 minutes or until chicken is fork... - 32.5235
Poached Chicken Breast Recipes By Category
Poached Chicken Breast Dish: