- » Poached Chicken
Poached Chicken Recipes
Poached chicken is the recipe (or more a technique) where one can cook boneless and skinless chicken. The most important thing about the poached chicken is that it is low in sodium. You can add the flavor of dried ... More »
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 129.508
Healthy Poached Chicken
Poaching is one of the healthiest ways to cooking chicken. Chef Keith Snows shows how you can make the most of the goodness of chicken by poaching it with a slew of herbs and spices. A great accompaniment with casseroles, quesadillas and salads. - 87.3759
Poached Chicken Calcutta
1. In large frying pan, bring together chicken broth, curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, coriander, cardamom and cayenne pepper to a boil with cover and reduce heat to low temperature.
2. In broth mixture place chicken, meaty side down and poach,... - 46.3584
Poached Chicken With Pear And Kiwifruit
1. Quarter the pears and remove the cores of the pears
2. Prepare the vegetables by cutting them and washing them well
3. In a large frying pan, place the pear juice and the cinnamon and add the pears.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil and... - 45.5249
In slow-cooking pot, cover chicken with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, and salt.
Tie parsley, bay leaf, cloves, and thyme in small square of cheesecloth.
Add to pot.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Melt 4 tbs.butter in medium saucepan.
Stir in... - 45.4947
1. Rinse the chicken under water thoroughly.
2. In a large heavy pot, place the chicken and cover with cold water.
3. Place the pot on heat and bring to the boil. Do not cover.
4. Boil for 5 minutes, and discard the water.
5. Now pour... - 45.1235
1. Cut the chicken into manageable pieces.
2. Take a paper bag and add salt, flour, thyme or curry powder and pepper into it.
3. Add the chicken to the spicy bag and shake until the pieces get lightly coated. Put individual pieces into the bag.
4.... - 43.6303
Poached Chicken With Lemons And Oranges
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken pieces and then squeeze lemon juice, tossing to coat evenly.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry the pieces until evenly... - 42.5101
1. Clean the bird and discard the fat from both the ends. Use a paper towel to wipe. Tuck wings under bird and fold the skin. Also, tie the legs together with string.
2. Take 4-quart Dutch oven and place the chicken.
3. Add stock and water to cover... - 42.4542
In a 14-cup (3.5 L) microwave-safe casserole-dish place the carrots, onion, leek, celery, butter, bay leaves, tarragon, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
The vegetables will be glossy and have... - 42.2877
Poached Chicken Breasts With Apples
In a 10 inch skillet combine apple juice, bouillon granules, garlic, tarragon, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Add chicken breasts; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
Turn chicken over; add apple slices and green onions.
Cover and simmer 4 to 5... - 41.7085
Poached Chicken Mousseline
In a large sauce pan, bring the water, wine, onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni to a boil.
Reduce to half the liquid's volume.
Place chicken into liquid and simmer for 12 minutes.
While chicken poaches, blend the eggs with 15 ml (1... - 41.0584
Veracruz Style Poached Chicken
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and... - 40.208
Perfect Poached Chicken Breasts
1. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to a boil.
2. Add the chicken breasts in the boiled liquids, arrange in a single layer, and then cover the saucepan.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or just... - 39.972
Poached Chicken Breasts For Salads
1) Season the chicken breast halves lightly with salt and pepper.
2) In two small skillets, place the tenderloins in one and the chicken breast halves in another.
3) Cover the chicken with 1/2 inch water, then add 1/2 pickling spices and wine into... - 37.1811
Poached Chicken Ericana
Poached Chicken Ericana is a favorite recipe of my house as well as of my frequent dinner guests. Poached Chicken Ericana is a must prepare chicken dish. Try to bring in interesting variations and do let me know! - 34.8787
South India Poached Chicken
As a lover of chicken, I love it however it comes, but, South India Poached Chicken stands high on my favorite list. I am not sure if it is the addition of ginger or rice vinegar or something else which makes this South India Poached Chicken salad so... - 34.4297
Bring water to boil.
Place chicken in pot and bring water to boil again.
Immediately turn flame to low.
Cover and simmer (very slowly) for 12 minutes on each side.
Turn flame off and leave chicken in covered pot to cool.
Remove chicken and cut... - 33.796
Skillet Poached Chicken Breasts
Lightly sprinkle skin side of each breast with seasoned salt, paprika and pepper.
Place water in large skillet; bring to a boil.
Add 4 of the chicken breast halves, skin side up.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 to 28 minutes or until chicken is fork... - 32.5235
Lightly Poached Chicken Breasts
Add water to 1 inch deep in large frying pan.
Bring water to a boil over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Add vinegar and Poultry Blend.
Carefully place chicken breasts into poaching liquid.
Cover; gently poach chicken breasts for 15 to 20... - 31.3784
Poached Chicken Printemps
1. In a large frying pan, combine broth, wine, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes and carrots and boil chicken 5 minutes. Add cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add asparagus and sugar snap peas. Continue to simmer,... - 31.1819
Poached Chicken Dijonnaise
Poached Chicken Dijonnaise tastes good any time of the day or for any meal in any season. There is something truly unique about this Poached Chicken Dijonnaise recipe. Try and find out what! - 30.5961
Poached Chicken Recipes By Category