- » Po Boy Sandwich
Po Boy Sandwich Recipes
Po boy sandwich or the poor boy sandwich is a sandwich which hails from Louisiana, USA and is predominantly made with meat and seafood. The po boy is a submarine sandwich and is served on a baguette like Louisiana ... More »
Po boys are seafood sandwiches. This po boy sanwich recipe is made with shucked oysters and mayonnaise along with hot pepper sauce. A cooked sanwich, these po boys are filling and can be filled with diced veggies of your choice too. - 44.8423
Po's boys or poor boys are heavy and filling seafood sandwiches made with shucked oysters fried with a coating of eggs and seasoned flour. The po boys are served between bread loaves with mayo, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Served with lemon wedges,... - 49.4
Hot Sausage Sandwich Or Po Boy
Have you tried a sandwich with sausage at home? Po Boy is a sandwich with a difference. So, who's stopping you, try this New Orleans style sandwich prepared with ground pork and savor a tasty delight. - 104.016
Muffaletta Style Po Boys
Muffaletta Style Po Boys is a tasty club sandwich. Muffaletta Style Po Boys gets its taste from stuffed olive and ham mixed with cheese. - 39.9398
Grilled Shrimp Po Boy With Remoulade Sauce
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious grilled shrimp po boy and a Remoulade sauce. This recipe is a twist to the regular fried version of po boy recipe. Try out this excellent appetizer with a fabulous Remoulade sauce and enjoy! - 88.4324
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 109.896
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Spot Fillet Po Boys
If your local vendor has them, then make the best use of the fresh produce and make some sandwiches with a little punch! Watch Ken make these delectable Po Boy sandwiches! Follow him to make your own. - 101.857
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper until blended; refrigerate. Wrap the rolls in foil and place in the oven to warm. Cut the roast beef into 5- x 2-inch strips.
2. In a... - 36.4691
Bacon Wrapped Bbq Shrimp Po' Boy
1. For BBQ sauce, place a saucepan on heat, add butter and saute onion until translucent.
2. Drop brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoke sauce, ketchup, sriracha, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about an... - 91.6966
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485
Fried Sheepshead And Black Drum Po Boy
1. Wash and pat dry the fish fillet, trim the bloodline the dark flesh from the fillets and cut it in long pieces.
2. Wash and clean the lettuce, slice the tomatoes, set aside.
3. Heat up the fryer with oil to 375 degree F.
4. Pour some... - 0
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858
New Orleans Shrimp Po Boys
These Po boys are a complete meal by itself with crunchy shrimps piled in a nice French bread with some dressing! Watch Ken make this impeccable sandwich in this video! - 120.955
Shrimp Po Boy
Here is what the Foodnetwork said about me. Please let the people speak. Tell me what you think. I will admit that I was a little over the top. This is a life changing event for me. So stage fright was not an issue, but just trying too hard was an issue.
But... - 25.7365
Shrimp Po-boys With Tartar Sauce
If you have ever tastes Shrimp po-boys or shrimp sandwich, you must have loved it and sure dreamt of making it at home. Scott is making his Shrimp po-boys with Tartar Sauce in the easiest possible way. He has a simple and easy make ahead tartar sauce recipe... - 104.1
Solar Cooked Cajun Spiced Pulled Pork Po' Boy Sandwich
1. Get the solar cooker outside and ready.
2.Take the pork shoulder and smother it with the spice rub.
3. Place the pork shoulder in the black clay pot, replace the lid and place it within the solar hotpot cooker.
4. Let it cook for 5... - 89.9206
Blackened Alaska Salmon Po Boy Sandwich
Heat a heavy skillet over high heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Mix mayonnaise with 1-2 teaspoons of Cajun spice. Taste, add salt, pepper or more Cajun spice as necessary; hold aside.
Lightly oil both sides of the Alaska salmon steaks/fillets and sprinkle with... - 31.8812
Grilled Fish Po'boys
1) Marinate fish in fat free Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes.
2) Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Use cooking spray over the poboy buns and broil in the oven.
4) Remove from the oven and spread with fat free mayonnaise.
5) Add lettuce... - 39.8493
Chicken Po' Boys
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Combine the mustard and garlic in a mixing bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the chicken with this mixture, and then dredge the pieces in the bread crumbs. Arrange the... - 39.9585
Tasty Shrimp Po' Boy
I have no idea where this recipe gets its name from but it is a phenomenal open-face sandwich. In my opinion, this can be eaten everyday as it is healthy, and also does not take much time. If you love shrimps, the you've gotta try this one from this video.... - 96.343
Roast Beef Poboy
Have a robust sandwich for a change! Then try a roast beef po boy which is a sumptuous meat feast! Watch the video for more on this sandwich! - 41.9513
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 45.4947
Po Boy Sandwich Recipes By Category