- » Plum Rib
Plum Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum rib recipes.
Plum Spare Ribs
The plum spare ribs recipe is a grilled ribs recipe that can be served as a side in a meal or as a snack for gatherings and parties. Grilled on the high rack with a marinade of plum sauce and chili powder, the plum spare ribs are spicy and sweet. Adapted from... - 30.1914
Tangy Plum Short Ribs
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Add short ribs and stir-fry until heated through.
Add Plum Sauce and Oyster Flavored Sauce.
Stir well and serve. - 26.413
Plum Flavored Ribs
1. Trim and discard excess fat from the ribs; lightly score the meaty side at 1-inch intervals. Place the ribs in a shallow pan. Combine the plums, syrup, garlic, sherry, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt, and red pepper in a food processor. Process to a smooth... - 25.9871
You May Also Like!
Plum Sauced Barbecued Ribs
Cut ribs into 2- or 3-rib portions.
In large Dutch oven bring salted water to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer ribs, covered, for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender; drain.
For sauce, in large saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Drain plums,... - 39.1783
Country Style Pork Ribs With Plum Glaze
1. Cut ribs into single-rib portions. Place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in... - 22.6911
Plum Glazed Ribs
Place ribs, meaty side down, in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes.
Remove meat from oven; drain off excess fat.
Turn ribs meaty side up; season with the salt.
Reduce oven temperature to 350° and continue roasting for 1 hour;... - 26.3999
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
These Plum Glazed Pork Ribs taste incredible ! Try these fruity glazed pork ribs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Plum Glazed Pork Ribs is welcome. - 28.9056
Barbecued Ribs With Oriental Plum Sauce
Arrange ribs in single layer in 13x9-inch microwave-safe dish. Pour water over ribs. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 20 minutes, rearranging ribs once.
Place ribs on grid. Grill over medium coals 20 minutes or until... - 22.4277
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
1. Chop the ribs in 1 or 2 rib pieces.
2. Set a microwave oven safe rack in a 8 inch square or 2 quart baking dish.
3. Put the ribs in it with the thicker sides on the outer side.
4. Secure by putting a plastic wrap.
5. Heat in the... - 36.909
Plum Sauce Spare Ribs
1) Make puree of plums with the can juice.
2) In a large shallow over proof dish, place spare ribs. ... - 44.7922
In a small pan over medium heat, combine soy, wine, vinegar, oil, jam, garlic, onion, and thyme.
Stir until bubbling, then cool.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate... - 36.8872
Plum Glazed Spareribs
1. Drain plums, reserving liquid. Pit plums. In food processor bowl or blender container, combine pitted plums and their reserved liquid, orange juice concentrate, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, gingerroot, and pepper. Cover and process or blend till mixture is... - 29.604
Piquant Plum Pork Spareribs
Place ribs in a shallow ceramic or glass dish so they lie flat.
Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
Force plums through a sieve or puree them in a blender.
Add the reserved syrup, orange juice concentrate, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
Mix... - 36.3447
Plum Rib Recipes By Category