- » Plum Raw
Plum Raw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum raw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum raw recipes.
Peaches In Macadamia Plum Cream
Want a raw creamy dessert? Your own raw food chef Dan has a quick dessert recipe for his fans and its Raw Peach wedges in macadamia plum cream. Since fresh fruits are available, he makes this recipe. He prepares the cream with plum and macadamia nuts and... - 110.298
Plum Chia Jam
Do you often like to prepare your own jams at home? Now you can add another recipe to your list. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicious Plum Chia Jam at home. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 64.9533
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 121.293
Light Plum Pudding
Sift flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices together into a large bowl.
Add the bread crumbs, carrot, potato, orange peel, and melted butter; mix thoroughly.
Blend in dates and raisins.
Turn into a well-greased 2-quart mold.
Cover tightly with greased... - 40.7309
Diabetic Plum Pudding
Mix all ingredients together.
Divide into 6 individual molds and steam 30-40 minutes.
Nice for a treat at Christmas.
Exchange 1 fruit and 1 fat exchange. - 39.0718
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
Steam 30-40 minutes in 6 individual cups.
You may wish to add artificial sweetener, up to 1 tablespoon. - 37.048
Light Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
Combine fruits, rinds, and nuts; add fruit juice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light after each addition.
Add carrots, potatoes, and milk.
Sift flour with remaining ingredients except Sauce and add to creamed mixture.
Add... - 47.5482
Plum Crumble Pie
1. To make the pastry, mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the egg, olive oil and chilled water to form a dough.
2. Grease a 23cm/9in springform cake tin. Press two-thirds of... - 41.009
Moroccan Lamb Tajine With Dried Plums
This Moroccan Lamb Tajine with Dried Plums is one dish that any self respecting Moroccan food lover would enjoy heapst. No exagerrations there! Serve this tajine with bread and Moroccan Mint Tea for your friends and family. Enjoy. - 143.95
Sweet Plum Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into thinnish scallops about 3 1/2 inches long.
Add the garlic and then the sherry and seasonings.
Work them well into the chicken pieces.
Next, add the beaten egg and work it in too.
Discard the garlic.
Dip the strips of chicken in... - 40.6496
Plum Or Apricot Soup
Cook fruit in water until tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Puree fruits by pressing through a sieve or using an electric blender.
(Fruit may be pitted raw for easier handling, but the taste will be less subtle.) Stir potato flour into liquid in which... - 38.4812
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Plums And Caramelized Onions
There is nothing wrong in sacrificing a few perfectly firm and fresh plums for the sake of the roast. This pork tenderloin, featuring roasted plums, the star of the dish, is so good that any feelings of guilt will disappear like the butter used to finish the... - 144.491
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 38.8061
Raw Food Coconut Milk
This is an awesome coconut milk video for you! This is my prized raw vegan coconut recipe for you! - 103.464
Gluten-free Raw And Vegan South Vietnamese Pho
This recipe converts the authentic South Vietnamese Style Pho into a vegan, gluten-free and raw one consisting of a comforting, hearty, richly seasoned broth ladled over zucchini, yam, or kelp noodles. Whether you are a vegan, raw foodie or gluten-allergic or... - 123.44
Raw Tree Nut Cheese
Learn just how far you can go with raw tree nut cheeses and how to make them look amazing to serve to guests. - 0
Vegetable Cajun Creole Gumbo
Here is a fantastic video that presents a traditional New Orleans recipe. Have a look at this wonderful video recipe to make your own flavorful cajun creole gumbo with plenty of fresh vegetables. Surely this dish would turn out to be fabulous refreshing and... - 130.984
Umeboshi Hot Sauce
Blend all the ingredients together.
Great for tacos or as a dip for raw vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, or celery.
Pickled, salted plums.
Available in natural food stores and Oriental groceries and markets. - 22.7032
1. Take 1 gallon zip lock bag. Into this bag add tamari, olive oil, cumin, coriander powder and Ume Plum vinegar.
2. Add carrots and the mushroom slices. Seal the zip lock bag and mix all the ingredients well.
3. Once done, refrigerate the bag for... - 88.1139
Tomato And Rosemary London Rocket Smoothie
If you want to get the best out of your cocktail try this Tomato Rosemary and London Rocket Smoothie. This refreshing drink is delicious and it will brighten up your days. Watch this video for the details of this elixir. - 127.495
Herbed Portobello Mushroom Steak
Why not make an awesome herbed portobello mushroom steak with a pine nut cheese topping. Look at this amazing video that is just perfect for an outdoor raw or vegan get together. Go ahead and watch this video to make this outstanding and delicious treat and... - 138.549
Fresh Veggie Salad
If you're fond of trying different types of salads then do try this one. The Chef shows how to make Fresh Veggie Salad .This is really easy to make and very healthy too. - 121.012
Tomato And Cucumber Blood Pressure Control Smoothie
For a smoothie recipe that will keep your blood pressure in check, watch this video. In a matter of minutes, Jane will show you how to whip up a tasty, vegan smoothie that will keep you young and healthy! - 93.17
Fresh Fruit Compote
Pare, halve, and core the pears.
Combine the remaining ingredients, except the plums, in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Addthepears, cover, and simmer for 20 min.
Then add the plums, which have been halved and stoned.
Simmer for 10 min longer or... - 32.9928
Italian Style Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil in a kettle and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the broth, tomatoes, rice, and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Add the zucchini and potato and cook for 20 minutes longer, or... - 31.1121
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Drain the grape leaves, separate them and rinse them under running water, being careful not to tear them.
Combine lamb, crushed tomatoes and their liquid, rice, olive oil, scallions and mint.
Lay a grape leaf, vein side up, stem toward you, on your... - 35.8407
Shrimp Athenian Shore Style
1) In oil, sauté the onions and garlic till the onion has turned transparent gold.
2) Add the tomatoes and gently cook over low flame for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the shrimp and continue cooking for another 10 minutes over medium flame, till the... - 44.4864
Minestrone Alla Genoese
1. In a large soup kettle, heat oil. Add carrots, potatoes, onions, leeks and spinach; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, until onions are limp.
2. Stir in stock, tomatoes, beans, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 hour, until... - 28.281
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Braised Chicken With Mexican Chocolate Mole Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, cover all of the chile peppers with hot water. Let them stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the 1/3 cup of sesame seeds with the anise, cumin and coriander seeds, the cloves, the peppercorns and the cinnamon... - 33.3621
Leftover Vegetable Soup
Here is a real low cost “frugal fabulous" soup to help you beat the recession without compromising on flavor and nutrition. This vegetable soup is not only healthy and delicious, but also pretty easy on the wallet. Use every last, soggy, wilted, leftover... - 82.0547
Summer Shimmer Tart
Select a large, 11 inch round platter to compose this dessert.
Soften gelatin in cold orange juice.
Heat over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in lemon juice, sugar, and orange and lemon peel.
Let cool slightly.
Slice nectarines and plums and arrange a circle... - 39.9543
For the miso soup prepare the miso soup by bringing the water to a boil.
Add Hondashi and whisk in miso paste, boil again and strain.
Pour into cups and garnish with diced tofu, black mushrooms and spring onions.
For the Japanese rice Prepare the Japanese... - 38.6523
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 43.13
Thai Turkey Kabobs
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, green onions, fish sauce or soy sauce, egg white, cilantro, garlic, and ginger. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs. On 12 metal skewers, alternately thread meatballs and red pepper pieces,... - 33.2199
1. Soak the bean threads in warm water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 3-inch lengths. Place on a serving platter with the lamb, shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients... - 32.9248
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.6063
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 30.8296
Fettuccine With Bacon
This Fettuccine with bacon tastes superly delicious ! An irresistibly flavored pasta and meat dish is worth giving a try ! Let me know if you've liked this Fettuccine with bacon. - 40.2893