- » Plum Pudding Canned Plums
Plum Pudding Canned Plums Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Plum Pudding Canned Plums recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Plum Pudding Canned Plums recipes.
This Plum Pudding makes an incredible evening snack! Try out this Plum Pudding anytime and tell me fi you like it ! - 41.7893
Mix these together with the raisins in 1/2 cup extra flour.
Pour into well-greased mold and steam 3 hrs. or pour into greased 1 lb. tin cans and steam 2 hrs.
Serve with Hard Sauce - 26.9024
Carrot Plum Pudding
Place in greased molds or cans; cover with aluminum foil or lids and steam 2 1/2 hours. - 29.2042
Royal Plum Pudding
Drain plums, reserving syrup for sauce.
Remove pits and cut plums in pieces.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions, adding salt and plum pieces.
Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Transfer batter to well-greased 6-cup mold.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 45.4277
Frozen Plum Pudding
Add vanilla bean to milk, bring gently to boiling point, remove from heat and let stand.
Whirl nuts in blender until very fine.
Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl.
Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat evenly.
Strain scalded milk through fine sieve,... - 45.8007
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Do you want to try an easy to make but great in taste Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce recipe? Dish is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. In a fair 180 minutes you can prepare dish. Use the freshest of plum available to get a flavorful dish. I am... - 47.3141
Holiday Plum Pudding
In bowl, stir bread crumbs into milk; let cool.
In large bowl, whisk together suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinna-mon, cloves and nutmeg.
Whisk in bread mixture.
Stir in lexia and sultana raisins, dates,... - 46.1777
Plum Pudding With Brandy Hard Sauce
1. Make Plum Pudding: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light. Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending thoroughly after each addition. Add suet and molasses, and continue beating until... - 44.9255
Steamed Plum Pudding
It is no wonder that Steamed Plum Pudding is my favorite dessert. This exquisite dish is too tasty resist. Treat your guests to a delightful surprise with this brilliant Steamed Plum Pudding recipe! - 43.6756
Soak currants and raisins in Brandy for 2 hours.
In large bowl, sift dry ingredients.
Add currants, raisins, nuts, citron, mixed fruit and apple; mix to coat with flour.
Stir in soup, suet and molasses; mix until well blended.
Pour into 2 well-greased 1.5 L... - 45.6161
Plum Pudding In Gelatin Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stir in raisins, currants, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold remaining ingredients into gelatin mixture.
Spoon into a lightly oiled 6-cup mold or 10 to 12 individual... - 37.5764
Cinnamon Crisp Plum Pudding
Stir together Cinnamon Crisp Graham Cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves; set aside.
Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Add crumb mixture alternately with water to sugar mixture, beating well after each... - 46.9771
Plum Pudding Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 8- or 9-inch spring form pan and grease it.
3) In a food processor bowl add plums. Cover and process until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, add quick bread mix, pureed plums, reserved 1/2 cup plum... - 43.798
Easy Plum Pudding
Try out this Easy Plum Pudding for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! The Easy Plum Pudding is made with plum which is easily available at any grocery store. This is the most comforting Dessert recipe I have come across. Caring is all about... - 42.8474
Steamed Plum Pudding
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 45.6969
English Plum Pudding
In a large bowl, combine first fourteen ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
In another bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, honey, spices, salt, suet or butter and mix well with your hands.
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Stir in orange juice... - 43.2616
Regal Plum Pudding
Soak bread in evaporated milk and beat to break up.
Stir in suet, brown sugar, egg, orange juice, and vanilla.
Combine raisins, dates, candied fruits and peels, and nuts.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, mace, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add to... - 47.3383
Sugar Plum Pudding
In large bowl, combine Old English Mince, bread crumbs, brown sugar, spices and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in brandy, wine and milk.
With a wooden spoon or spatula, combine egg mixture with mincemeat mixture.
When well mixed, spoon into... - 42.8305
Holiday Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs into milk and allow the mixture to cool.
2) In large bowl, combine the suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and mix with quick light... - 49.1614
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.792
1. Prepare a 2-quart pudding mold with tight-fitting cover.
2. Prepare a trivet inside a large kettle filled with boiling water. The water should come up to the trivet margin.
3. In to a large bowl, tip in the fruits, nuts, lemon peel... - 46.9726
Holiday Plum And Dry Fruit Pudding
1. Butter a 10-cup mold; dust it evenly with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess.
2. Chop dates, figs, apricots and walnuts into small pieces. Combine with raisins and candied citron in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, pumpkin-pie spice and salt onto... - 45.9628
Dark Plum Pudding
1. Grease two 1-qt. Molds, one 2-qt. mold or 2 1-lb. coffee cans. Grease tight-fitting covers. (Aluminum foil, parchment paper or two layers of waxed paper cut larger than mold may be used if a cover is not available. Grease before using.)
2. Chop nuts and... - 44.6806
Grease a 1-qt, casserole or mold generously.
Drain plums very well, saving juice for sauce.
Cut plums into halves, remove stones and lay fruit, cut sides down, on paper towelling to dry.
Put plums, cut sides up, on bottom of greased casserole or mold.
Sift... - 42.5623
Ye Merrie Olde Plum Pudding
Mix 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour with suet and dried fruits in a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together remaining whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a very large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Beat in honey,... - 41.8109
Plum Pudding Ice Cream
1. Place ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in very large bowl, combine can died cherries and remaining ingredients; let stand 15 minutes, stirring often, until all liquid is absorbed.
3. Stir ice cream into fruit... - 32.0362
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.1665
Killebrew's English Plum Pudding
Chop the suet very fine and be sure and get all the little fibers out of it.
Have all the fruit cleaned and picked over.
Dry the bread slices and roll them into fine crumbs.
Sift a small quantity of flour over fruit and suet.
Beat the eggs very light and add... - 40.774
Maple And Star Anise Roasted Plums
1. Heat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2.In a one litre gratin dish, arrabge a single layer of the plums
3. Pour orange juice nad tuck a star anise among the plums; drizzle maple syrup and stir gently
4. Bake for half an hour or more... - 40.5634
Cottage Plum Upside Down Pudding
1) Drain the plums and reserve the juice.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 2 pint pie dish and grease it. Arrange plums in it and pour golden syrup over it.
3) In a clean bowl, Gently mix sugar and margarine and whisk in egg.... - 47.2773
Oat Plum Crumble
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a shallow 2 pint glass or ceramic baking dish, toss plums with half of their juice. Drizzle granulated sugar on top.
3) In a medium bowl, sift flour and spice. With fingertips, blend in margarine... - 41.6963
Granola With Honey Roasted Plums And Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas 2.
Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Place the butter, sugar and cinnamon in a large pan over a medium heat.
Stir until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
Turn off the heat, add the oats and almonds and... - 44.7237
Creamy Plum Dessert
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times. In a separate bowl,... - 27.3205
Creamy Plum Dessert
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times. In a separate... - 27.4071
Four Fruit Layer Pudding
You can use a selection of any fresh or dried fruit for this pudding, but it looks most attractive with layers of contrasting colors.
Grease a 5 cup pudding basin and prepare a steamer.
Roll out suet crust thinly.
Cut out a small circle to fit the bottom of... - 37.6066
White Mountain Pudding
Pamper your taste-buds with this incredibly tasty White Mountain pudding that is bursting so full of flavors. This White Mountain Pudding is a perfect dessert companion to any meal, loved by foodies of all ages and pretty much goes with all occasions. - 45.447
Bring sugar and water to the boil. Add orange rind and cherries which have been stoned. Simmer until soft. Add the other fruits and cook very gently for a few minutes. Strain and reserve the juice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice. Moisten a 3/2-cup bowl. Trim... - 34.6652
Peach Crumb Pudding
Peach Crumb Pudding is a delicious dessert. I served the Peach Crumb Pudding for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this wonderful Peach Crumb Pudding recipe! - 39.6465
As one would expect from the name, traditionally there are tempting apples hidden under the sponge topping.
But you can vary it very successfully by adding some blackberries, or substituting sliced pears for the apples.
In season use gooseberries, rhubarb... - 41.8669
Chilled Danish Pudding
Peasant girl with a veil is a lovely danish pudding made with dried bread crumbs and a fruit jam of choice. lightly cooked in an oven, the peasant girl with a veil best served chilled. Very simple and easy to prepare, this danish peasant girl with veil can be... - 40.2886
This Apple Custard is divine ! Try this fruit pudding out for dessert tonight ! I'm sure you'll simply love this Apple Custard ! - 38.5144
1. Wash and clean the fruit by peeling it or slicing it as required. Set aside till required.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
3. Grease a pie dish, layer the fruit and sweeten it to taste by adding about 3 oz sugar to 1... - 33.1792
Royal Fruit Tart
1 In a medium size bowl, combine piecrust mix, sugar and egg.Mix with a fork until well blended.
2 Press in the bottom and up side of a 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pan, making rim flush with edge of the pan. (Shell will be thick.) Prick well all over with... - 45.4893