- » Plum Port Wine
Plum Port Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum port wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum port wine recipes.
Plum And Port Sorbet
1. Place the plums in a pan with the sugar and water. Stir over a gentle heat until the sugar is melted, then cover and simmer gently for about 5 minutes, until the fruit is soft.
2. Turn into a food processor and puree until smooth, then stir in the port.... - 31.2935
Plums In Port
Cut orange slice into quarters; stud pieces with cloves.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine orange pieces, plums, port, sugar, and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until fruit just begins to soften, about 10 minutes.
(Time... - 27.6269
You May Also Like!
Plums In Port Wine Sauce
Plums In Port Wine Sauce combines together the necessary ingredients for a zesty flavor. Plums In Port Wine Sauce is top on my list of favorite sauces. Just the right one! - 22.7477
Plum Wine Sorbet
Combine sugar and wine in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add plums and lemon juice.
Top with... - 37.3058
1. Use ripe damsons that are in good condition.
2. Wash damsons with water.
3. In a bowl, place damsons and pour boiling water on top; let them cool down.
4. When they are cool enough to handle, pulp damsons and stir in pectic enzyme and... - 44.4134
Gangbang Ham With Port Sauce
Remove excess fat from ham.
Score with cooky cutter or knife, making squares.
In each square place a clove.
Set in roaster.
Add water, wine, cinnamon, apples, orange and pineapple with juices.
Bake at 3000 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
Sprinkle brown... - 45.4094
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 45.3374
Roast Chicken With Prune Plums
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry.
Place, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken over... - 39.2188
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 38.5669
Red Fruit Tart
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix sugar and gelatin.
Add wine, port, peel, and juice.
Bring to a rolling boil on high heat.
Add plums; simmer until fruit begins to soften slightly, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
With a slotted spoon, transfer fruit to plate;... - 38.5145
Summer Fruit Compote
1. Make sure all the fruit is at room temperature.
2. In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, water, and 1 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice.
3. Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4.... - 50.4317