- » Plum Pork
Plum Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum pork recipes.
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 147.87
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 91.9669
Pork Chops With Almond Plum Sauce
Pork chops with almond plum sauce is a fruited nutty pork recipe. A pan cooked pork recipe, the chops are prepared with a lemon juice and soy sauce marinade spiced with garlic and cayenne. Browned and cooked further with reserved marinade and plum jam, the... - 47.3685
Pork Chops In Plum Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper and sage.
3. Dredge the chops with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
5. Sear the chops on both sides in... - 45.6847
Plum Sauce Spare Ribs
1) Make puree of plums with the can juice.
2) In a large shallow over proof dish, place spare ribs. ... - 44.7009
Pineapple Plum Glazed Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops and melt in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Discard trimmings; brown the chops well on both sides in drippings.
Reduce heat (220°).
Season with salt and pepper.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving... - 43.3928
Plum Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs crosswise.
Cut between bones to separate ribs.
Place separated ribs in a large non-metal bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl,'combine soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic and wine.
Pour over ribs.
Cover and marinate 6 hours or... - 41.9821
Pork Steaks With Plum Glaze
Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise, almost in half, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Open and spread flat.
Place tenderloin between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; with meat mallet or rolling pin, pound to about 14 inch thickness.
Cut the tenderloin into 4... - 40.6386
Plum Pork Roast
Cut a 1-inch strip from the open end of cooking bag.
Place flour and onion slices in bag.
Place roast on top of onion.
Place bag in shallow microproof baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and stir to blend.
Pour over meat.
Tie end of bag... - 39.3381
In a small pan over medium heat, combine soy, wine, vinegar, oil, jam, garlic, onion, and thyme.
Stir until bubbling, then cool.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate... - 39.3057
Plum Good Pork
Heat 1 teaspoon oil over high heat in nonstick skillet; stir-fry pork strips with ginger about 3 minutes.
Remove from skillet.
Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in skillet; stir-fry peppers and mushrooms 3 minutes.
Add plums and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Combine... - 38.8759
Piquant Plum Pork Spareribs
Place ribs in a shallow ceramic or glass dish so they lie flat.
Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
Force plums through a sieve or puree them in a blender.
Add the reserved syrup, orange juice concentrate, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
Mix... - 38.8539
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
1. Chop the ribs in 1 or 2 rib pieces.
2. Set a microwave oven safe rack in a 8 inch square or 2 quart baking dish.
3. Put the ribs in it with the thicker sides on the outer side.
4. Secure by putting a plastic wrap.
5. Heat in the... - 37.115
Spareribs With Tangy Plum Sauce
Cut spareribs into serving-sized pieces; put on a rack in shallow roasting pan, meaty side up.
Sprinkle with salt.
Roast at 350Â°F 1 hour.
Meanwhile, force plums through a sieve.
Mix in plum syrup, orange juice concentrate, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour... - 36.4246
Plum Good Pork Chops
For sauce, in a small saucepan heat and stir preserves, green onion, soy sauce, lemon juice, curry powder, cinnamon, and red pepper over medium heat till bubbly.
Trim fat from chops.
Rub both sides of chops with cut side of garlic.
Grill chops on... - 36.0762
Pork Satays With Plum Sauce
Trim pork; slice lengthwise into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices; cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) strips.
Thread strips onto skewers; place on tray or platter.
Combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the plum sauce, soy sauce, oil, ginger and mustard; brush some of the mixture... - 34.0266
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Combine fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces, rub pork with ginger mixture. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add... - 33.3027
Smoked Pork Loin With Plum Sauce
Cut the loin into six even pieces.
Place in a casserole dish.
In a sauce pan combine the orange juice, brandy, jam and ginger.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch with the water, pour into the sauce, once the sauce returns to a boil remove from the... - 33.1081
Spareribs And Gingered Plum Sauce
1. Simmer the spareribs in salted water to cover until tender, about one hour, and pull out all the bones. Gut the meat into strips about one inch long.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients except the plums and two tablespoons of the ginger. Thoroughly coat the... - 31.0668
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 31.0491
Pork Loin With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set 1 cup aside.
Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
Place roast, fat side down, on a nonmetallic rack in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM HIGH (70%) for 30 minutes, brushing generously with plum sauce... - 30.4604
Lime Basted Pork Chops With Plum Relish
1. Combine 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, plums, and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Cover relish, and chill.
2. Place chops between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Place chops in a shallow dish;... - 30.3971
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
These Plum Glazed Pork Ribs taste incredible ! Try these fruity glazed pork ribs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Plum Glazed Pork Ribs is welcome. - 30.2807
Plum Flavored Ribs
1. Trim and discard excess fat from the ribs; lightly score the meaty side at 1-inch intervals. Place the ribs in a shallow pan. Combine the plums, syrup, garlic, sherry, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt, and red pepper in a food processor. Process to a smooth... - 29.7917
Country Style Pork Ribs With Plum Glaze
1. Cut ribs into single-rib portions. Place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in... - 24.544
Barbecued Ribs With Oriental Plum Sauce
Arrange ribs in single layer in 13x9-inch microwave-safe dish. Pour water over ribs. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 20 minutes, rearranging ribs once.
Place ribs on grid. Grill over medium coals 20 minutes or until... - 20.7786
Plum Pork Recipes By Category