- » Plum Pie
Plum Pie Recipes
Plum Pie is one of the most loved desserts and is relished with great joy by most people. Plum pie recipes are easy to follow and make especially for special occasions such as birthdays, parties and get-togethers. ... More »
Vanilla Plum Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds together.
4. Form into a flat round, wrap... - 51.6315
Plum And Cinnamon Pie
1. Drain the plums, reserving the syrup.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tapioca and powdered cinnamon with 6 tablespoons of the plum syrup and blend well. Leave it to stand for 30 minutes.
3. In the meanwhile pit the plums and place them in a... - 45.3602
Arrange plums skin side up in the pie shell.
Dot with sour cream and marmalade.
Combine the sugar, flour, and nutmeg.
With a pastry blender, cut the butter in until the mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle the sugar mixture evenly over the plums.
Bake at 425 degrees... - 44.9371
Spiced Plum Pie
1) In a large bowl, place plums and dredge lemon juice over plums.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar with tapioca, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3) Mix in the plums and toss lightly to combine.
4) Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
5) Preheat oven to... - 44.8305
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and crumbs.
Line a 9-in.pie pan with bottom crust; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture and pack gently.
Cover with plums.
Combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle over plums.
Roll out... - 44.2708
1) Set the oven to 375°.
2) Follow the package instructions to make the pie crust.
3) Roll out just under half of the pastry on a lightly floured surface.
4) Use this to line an 8-inch pie plate.
5) Start making the filling by first... - 44.2064
Open-face Plum Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Cut the plums into quarters and remove pits.
3) In pie shell, arrange the plums, in tight circular rows.
4) Dredge the plums with granulated sugar and orange peel.
5) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
6)... - 41.6035
Paper Bag Purple Plum Pie
In a large bowl, sprinkle the plums with lemon juice.
Add sugar, flour, salt, and nutmeg.
Mix well and ladle into uncooked pastry shell.
To make topping: In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in the butter.
Sprinkle topping over plums.
Place the... - 41.5587
Purple Plum Pie
Combine plums, sugar replacement, flour, and cider vinegar in a large bowl.
Toss to mix.
Transfer to pie shell.
Place pie in a baking bag, and fasten bag securely.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 50 to 60 minutes.
Remove bag from oven.
Allow pie to cool inside... - 36.6381
Tree Ripe Plum Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine flour and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Cut in shortening until particles are the size of small peas. Mix in cold water with a fork. Roll out half of dough and line a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Place plums in a bowl and stir in... - 35.6157
Heat oven to 425°.
Stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon; mix with plums.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; sprinkle with lemon juice and dot with butter.
Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
Cover edge with 2- to... - 34.2569
Combine plums, sugar, flour, lemon juice and salt.
Line pie-pan with pastry, add filling, dot with butter and cover with top crust.
Bake in very hot oven (450Â° F.) 10 minutes; reduce temperature to moderate (3 50Â° F.) and bake 35 minutes longer or until... - 30.8896
Plum Pie Recipes By Category