- » Plum Pickle
Plum Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum pickle recipes.
How To Make Pickles From Green Plums
Be it picnic or potluck, you need yummy pickles to jazz up your meals. If you are game for something different, just safely opt for plum pickles. Prepared with green, tart plums, this pungent delight makes for a luscious addition to your meals. Chef Bhal... - 86.8217
You May Also Like!
Pickled Idaho Prune Plums
Wash plums and prick each with fork.
Combine vinegar and sugar in kettle and add spices, tied loosely in cheesecloth bag.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat, add plums, and simmer gently for 10 minutes longer.
Remove spice bag.
Pack in hot sterilized... - 27.2608
These Pickled Plums are terrific condiments ! Try out these delicious seasoned plums with meat, breads or any other dishes and tell me if you've liked them . Write back to me about what you liked these Pickled Plums best with ? - 32.1614
Pork And Pickled Plums Takikomi Gohan
Very healthy, tasty, savory, and superb nourishing Takikomi Gohan using pork and Umeboshi (pickled plums).
Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯) is a Japanese seasoned rice dish cooked with meats or fish and vegetables. You can use a rice cooker to make this... - 111.743
Spiced Pickled Purple Plums
Wash plums; insert a large needle several times into each plum to prevent bursting during cooking.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in a kettle.
Put allspice and cloves into a 1/4 cup measure and add enough broken cinnamon stick to levelly fill the... - 37.6475
Brown Plum Sauce
1. Wash, dry and stone the plums into a large basin.
2. Bruise the ginger with a mallet and combine with the other spices in a muslin cloth. Tie the muslin with string.
3. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼.
4. In a bowl, add the sugar... - 44.7072
Umeboshi Hot Sauce
Blend all the ingredients together.
Great for tacos or as a dip for raw vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, or celery.
Pickled, salted plums.
Available in natural food stores and Oriental groceries and markets. - 22.7032
For the miso soup prepare the miso soup by bringing the water to a boil.
Add Hondashi and whisk in miso paste, boil again and strain.
Pour into cups and garnish with diced tofu, black mushrooms and spring onions.
For the Japanese rice Prepare the Japanese... - 38.6523
Plain Roasted Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before roasting.
2) Wash and pat dry chicken.
3) Season with salt and pepper the outside and inside of chicken.
4) Use any stuffing of choice to fill chicken cavity if required.
5) Fasten wing tips onto... - 37.4941
Salmon Rice Balls
1. Cook plain rice.
2. While rice is cooking prepare fillings.
Salmon: Broil salmon until lightly browned. Remove bones and skin. Sprinkle with sake. Use about 2 tsps per rice ball.
Bonito: Moisten bonito flakes with soy sauce. Use 1/2 tsp per rice... - 39.3698
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.6063