- » Plum Orange Jelly
Plum Orange Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum orange jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum orange jelly recipes.
Plum And Orange Jelly
1. Wash plums to clean.
2. In a large kettle, place plums and add enough water to cover.
3. Stir in oranges and lemon; cook until the skin and pit of plum is separated from pulp.
4. Into a jelly bag, pour the mixture and extract juice;... - 34.2123
You May Also Like!
Jellied Fresh Plums With Golden Fresh Lemon Sauce
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Add hot water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in sugar and juices.
Chill until mixture is as thick as fresh egg whites.
Fold in sliced plums.
Turn into a 5-cup mold.
Chill until firm and ready to serve.
To serve, turn... - 36.5075
Freezer Plum Nut Conserve
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. Remove pits from plums (do not peel). Finely chop plums to measure 2 3/4 cups fruit; place in large bowl. From orange, grate 1 tea spoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. Add orange peel and juice, walnuts,... - 31.54
Bring to boil slowly.
Cook until thick and clear, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
Pour in scalded jelly glasses; seal with melted paraffin. - 24.0499
Combine plums, raisins, orange pulp, orange peel and sugar in a large sauce pot.
Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly almost to jellying point, about 15 to 20 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent... - 31.5071
Red Plum Sauce
1) Make a mixture of all ingredients by mixing well and cook over medium heat.
2) Stir constantly and cook until jelly melts and the mixture boils.
3) Serve hot immediately. - 32.652
Easy Quince Jelly
Wash quince thoroughly in warm water to remove dirt and waxy coating.
Quarter and remove seeds and imperfections.
Slice seeded quince.
Add 3 3/4 quarts water and simmer covered for about 20 minutes, or until nearly soft.
Drain juice off into a cloth covered... - 32.5899
Plum Glazed Chicken
In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add chicken and brown.
Add water and salt.
Cook over low heat until tender, about 45 minutes, turning chicken several times.
Drain fat from skillet.
Combine jelly, corn syrup and orange juice,... - 42.2686
Plum And Raisin Conserve
Pit and quarter the plums.
Cut the oranges into quarters, remove seeds and put through the medium blade of a food grinder.
Combine the plums, oranges, raisins, and sugar in a large preserving kettle.
Simmer 2 1/2 hours or until quite thick and jelly-like.
Add... - 32.245
Pears And Plums In Wine
Pears And Plums In Wine is an irresistible dessert recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 44.1275
1) Pit the plums and slice into quarters.
2) Peel the orange, remove the white membrane from peel and pulp.
Slice the peel and pulp in small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, combine the plums, orange, salt, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and... - 40.5915