- » Plum Nut Jam
Plum Nut Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum nut jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum nut jam recipes.
Freezer Plum Nut Conserve
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. Remove pits from plums (do not peel). Finely chop plums to measure 2 3/4 cups fruit; place in large bowl. From orange, grate 1 tea spoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. Add orange peel and juice, walnuts,... - 32.562
Peanut Plum Slices
The Peanut Plum Slices is a simple yet amazingly satisfying dessert. It is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can cook wonderful Peanut Plum Slices using this recipe, so donâ€™t miss it! - 34.6359
English Plum Pudding
Sift 3/4 cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, soda and spices together; stir in fruits and nuts.
Soften crumbs in milk for 10 minutes.
Beat brown sugar and egg yolks together; add suet and crumb mixture.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Add juice and jam.
Beat egg whites... - 46.8083
1. Wash the plums properly and remove their stones.
2. Slice oranges very finely.
3. Mix plums, raisins and oranges together.
4. Add 3/4 cup sugar to each cup fruit and juice.
5. Add this to a kettle and cook until it turns into a thick... - 38.0337
Cream shortening. Add jam and sugar, then egg. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Add vanilla, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until done. This is a moist... - 24.1012
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
Rustic Plum And Nectarine Tart
PASTRY: In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and lard until in coarse crumbs.
In measuring cup, beat together egg yolk, lemon juice and enough ice water to make 1/2 cup (125 mL); briskly stir enough... - 42.9849
This viennese torte is made with fruit jam and a buttery grated nut filling. Sweet and nutty, I love this beautiful and fruity torte and often bake it for parties and brunches. - 43.0178
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Scald milk and add shortening to melt.
Soften yeast in warm water.
Add 1 tablespoon sugar to yeast.
Add cooled milk and shortening, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Add beaten egg and flour to make soft dough.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Knead on lightly floured surface... - 47.4264
Date Cookies is an irresistible snacks that you simply can't resist. Try this Date Cookies; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.024
Graham Cracker Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 2 9-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the egg yolks, vanilla and then the nuts, beating well... - 37.9178
Stir Fried Flum Beef
Lean, tender cuts of beef make the best stir-frys because the meat will melt in your mouth! You should be able to find cans of baby sweetcorn in your local supermarket; they only need to be drained and they are ready for stir-frying.
Trim any fat from the... - 40.4947
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, salt, nuts, ginger, and lemon rind.
2) In this spice mixture, roll the meat pieces and coat well.
3) In a skillet, melt the butter.
4) In this, brown meat.
5) To this, add the tamarind and... - 46.8628