- » Plum Marmalade
Plum Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum marmalade recipes.
Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake
Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake is an irresistible dessert. A delicious Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.3797
Marmalade Plum Pie
Combine prunes and water; bring to boiling and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir into prune mixture.
Cook slowly till thick and clear, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in nuts and butter; cool.
Line 9 inch pie plate... - 39.2512
Combine plums, sugar, raisins and oranges in large saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil; cook, stirring fre- quently, for 20 minutes.
Cool; add walnuts.
Pour into sterilized jars; seal with paraffin. - 27.1891
You May Also Like!
Yacout Tomato Marmalade
1) In a large heavy pot, over low heat, cook a mixture of tomatoes and sugar, uncovered for 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 hours, depending on the water content of the tomatoes.
2) If required, increase the heat towards the end of the cooking time to accelerate the... - 27.1168
1) Slice plums in half, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, add cream cheese, marmalade and ginger to combine thoroughly.
3) Spoon the cream-cheese mixture on each plum half.
4) Sprinkle with nuts for serving. - 33.3374
Arrange plums skin side up in the pie shell.
Dot with sour cream and marmalade.
Combine the sugar, flour, and nutmeg.
With a pastry blender, cut the butter in until the mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle the sugar mixture evenly over the plums.
Bake at 425 degrees... - 44.9371
Prawns In Plum Sauce
1. Shell prawns leaving tail intact. Remove back vein. Thread prawns onto 4 bamboo skewers (three prawns on each skewer).
2. Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish, coat prawns in sauce, leave covered for fifteen minutes.
3. Uncover prawns, cook on... - 26.4664
Virginian Frozen Plum Pudding
Scald 12 oz. milk in the top of a double boiler.
Beat well 4 egg yolks.
Gradually beat in the 3 oz. castor sugar.
Pour over the milk.
Return to the double boiler and cook, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon, over hot, not boiling water until... - 45.1053
Plum Good Spareribs
Drain plums, reserving syrup.
Pit plums, then place plums and syrup in a food processor or blender and whirl until pureed.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, soy, chili sauce, marmalade, sugar, mustard, orange peel, lemon peel, rosemary, cloves, ginger, and... - 37.8496
Christmas Plum Pudding
Christmas Plum Pudding is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Christmas Plum Pudding; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 49.0125
Steamed Jam Puddings
Light and tender, one of the easiest puddings to make â€” always a favorite. - 28.7223
Broiled Orange Chicken
GETTING READY 1) Wash chicken pieces. MAKING 2) Brush chicken pieces with oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over it. ... - 23.0066
Orange Fruit Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray. In mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add Dried Plum Puree; beat at low speed until blended. Add juice, marmalade and orange peel. Beat at low... - 33.9639