- » Plum Dessert
Plum Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum dessert recipes.
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.553
Plum And Banana Puree
I have to say that of all the fruits I love, when stone fruit is in season I could not be more excited. The dark purple hue of the plums is so beautiful and the meat is sweet and when pureed, perfect for a baby. I like adding banana to this recipe because it... - 113.189
Mixed Berry Plum Crisp
This is one of my favorite dessert recipes to make in the summer when berries and stone fruit are in high season. It's simple, easy to make, I can make it ahead of time and it showcases the gorgeous, fresh fruit. - 112.598
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
1. Defrost butter puff pastry overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Line a baking tray with pastry sheet. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine plum, cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon, walnut, and sugar. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Cut... - 107.66
Cashew Plum Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenhait.
2. Place the plums in a casserole dish.
3. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the plums.
4. Sprinkle the amaretto on top.
5. For the crumble: In a bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, salted cashews... - 99.6809
Plums With Maple Syrup And Greek Yogurt
Fruits are natural sweet foods that are good as they are and good when used in foods. Watch how to make Roasted Plums with Maple Syrup and Greek yogurt along with other sweetening ingredients. Good as an after dinner dessert. - 91.957
Peaches In Macadamia Plum Cream
Want a raw creamy dessert? Your own raw food chef Dan has a quick dessert recipe for his fans and its Raw Peach wedges in macadamia plum cream. Since fresh fruits are available, he makes this recipe. He prepares the cream with plum and macadamia nuts and... - 84.1698
Plum And Blackberry Crumble
If you haven't tried a fruit crumble yet, try making this Plum and Blackberry Crumble . This exotic dessert is economical and it tastes great. Have a look at the recipe details in the video. - 82.4293
Plum Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In an oven-safe 10-inch saute pan or metal baking dish, over low heat, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter with the brown sugar.
Arrange the plums, skin side down, in a circular fashion, atop the butter-sugar mixture; set aside.
In a... - 51.6965
Vanilla Plum Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds together.
4. Form into a flat round, wrap... - 51.6315
Plum Cake is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. I prepare this Plum Cake with Fruits as the main ingredient. This delicacy is served as Dessert world-wide. Tell me how you enjoyed my Plum Cake. Feedback helps to keep me going and... - 50.5401
1. Drain the plums and reserve the juice.
2. Pit the plums and chop roughly.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
4. In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter and angostura bitters with the reserved plum juice.
5. Boil to make a thick... - 50.4626
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.1665
Plum Upside Down Cake
Plum Upside Down Cake is a compelling treat that is going to turn your boring routine dessert regime totally upside down ! So get ready for a really tasty twist to your dessert menu with this cake baked with fruit at the bottom. Make this Plum Upside Down... - 50.1256
Almond Topped Baked Plums
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the plums, in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil and heat.
3) Add plums in the oil and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in honey and lemon juice.
5) Fill the plums into a 2-quart... - 49.9238
Creamy Topped Plum Pudding
1) Take a large saucepan and combine sugar, 3/4 cup water and plums in it. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until plums are softened.
3) Pour mixture in a food... - 49.8194
Spiced Plum Cake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl combine plums, sultanas, almonds, cinnamon and apple juice.
3. In another bowl, cream butter with fruit spread.
4. Sieve flour and baking powder. Add the bran left in the... - 49.474
Lime Mousse With Plum Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients required.
2) In a bowl, mousse place egg yolks and over a pan of hot water, place the bowl. ... - 49.2622
Holiday Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs into milk and allow the mixture to cool.
2) In large bowl, combine the suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and mix with quick light... - 49.1614
Plum Incredible Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a saucepan, simmer the plums by adding water until tender.
3) Drizzle in honey to taste.
4) Allow to cool at room temperature.
5) In another bowl, add remaining ingredients.
6) Thoroughly mix with plum... - 49.1036
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 8 inches layer pans with waxed paper.
3. In a mixing bowl cream the shortening, add sugar gradually and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Now add the eggs one at a... - 49.0406
Soak bread in milk; beat.
Stir in eggs, sugar, juice, suet, and vanilla.
In large bowl, combine flour with soda, salt, and spices.
Add fruits and nuts.
Stir in bread mixture.
Pour into well-greased 2-qt.mold.
Cover with foil; tie with string.
Place... - 49.0288
Christmas Plum Pudding
Christmas Plum Pudding is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Christmas Plum Pudding; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 49.0125
1. Grease a 1-1 ½ quart mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the dried fruits, nuts and fruit peel and dredge with flour. Keep aside for later use.
3. Use a large clean glass bowl.
4. In the bowl sift together the... - 48.9362
Sugar Plum Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 10 inch tube pan.
3) Take 1/4 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4) Take a large bowl and combine milk, shortening, salt and sugar in it. Cool to lukewarm.
5) Add 1 cup flour and beat... - 48.9294
Fresh Purple Plum Ice Cream
Are you looking for ways to add zing to the holiday season, if so, this Fresh Purple Plum Ice Cream is sire to double up the fun! Fresh tasting purple plums wrapped in lemon-vanilla flavoring and topped with heavy cream-WOW, there's nothing more you can ask... - 48.8681
Double Decker Plum Pudding
In large mixing bowl cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture alternately with milk and brandy.
Stir in soft bread crumbs.
Divide batter in half (about 2 3/4 cups for each half).
Combine... - 48.8235
Flamed Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl and cream butter in it. Gradually stir in sugar, beating well.
2) Add vanilla and eggs. Beat nicely.
3) Add the next 5 ingredients, mix well.
4) Combine together soda, flour, spices and salt. Add to the creamed mixture.
5) Add... - 48.7155
Praline Filled Peaches With Fresh Plum Coulis
1. Prepare praline by caramelizing the sugar and adding almonds.
2. Pour over a greased surface and allow to harden before crushing. Set aside.
3. Stones plums.
4. Mix all ingredients for coulis in a blender and puree.
5. Chill in the... - 48.7112
Crusty Topped Plum Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Grease a 1-quart ovenproof dish.
3) Take a heavy-based saucepan and place the plums in it.
4) Put cinnamon and 4 tablespoons water to this and cover and cook for about 10 minutes gently or until the fruit... - 48.7022
Plum Pudding Using Day-old Bread
An easy to make Plum Pudding. Try it for once and let me know how this Plum Pudding recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 48.6657
Dutch Plum Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar and butter. Mix well using hands till they form a crumb texture. Keep... - 48.5809
Boiled Plum Pudding
Boiled Plum Pudding is a sumptuous fruit dessert that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. The delicious Boiled Plum Pudding is addictive. Here is a brilliant Boiled Plum Pudding for you to try! - 48.5688
1) Wash the plums, cut them into halves and stone them.
2) In the base of a buttered, 1 1/2- or 2-pint (1-litre), baking or pie dish, pack the plums neatly .
3) Preheat the oven to hot (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
4) In the plum dish,... - 48.5022
Classic Plum Pie With Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Place a large baking sheet in the oven to heat up.
3) In a pan, place the plums, sugar and cloves together.
4) Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and plums are... - 48.484
Plum Pudding is a yummy fruit dish which leaves a memorable taste. I make it quiet often at home especially cos I love the plums! Try this Plum Pudding! ! - 48.4546
Plum Pie With Cinnamon Meringue
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Line a 23 or 25 cm/9 or 10 inch pie-dish with pastry, making a double layer round the edge and crimping decoratively.
Fry the breadcrumbs in 2 tablespoons of butter until crisp and golden brown.
Mix with the... - 48.239
Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs and milk. Let stand till cool.
2) Add the beaten egg yolks, sugar, raisins, figs and citron.
3) Chop the suet and beat till creamy.
4) Add to the bread and blend well.
5) In a clean, dry... - 48.046
Lattice Plum Tarts
1. For the egg custard, whisk egg yolks with a third of the castor sugar until it turns pale and thick; fold the flour into it slowly
2. In a saucepan, heat the milk till it boils and add the rest of the sugar and vanilla; stir a third of this into the... - 48.0093
Christmas Plum Pudding
Chop suet very fine and sprinkle with 1/2 cup flour.
Dust rasins and dates with flour and add to suet.
Add bread crumbs.
Grate rinds of orange and lemon; squeeze juice and combine juice and peel with suet mixture.
Add remaining flour, apples, nuts, brown... - 47.9831
English Plum Pudding
1) Lightly coat the 1-quart mold with 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together raisins, currants, candied fruits, almond or walnuts, crumbs, spices, ginger, suet, milk, egg, juice and butter.
3) Fill the mold with the fruit... - 47.944
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Combine fruits and peel in bowl; add beer and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Beat eggs with brown sugar and add fruit-beer mixture.
Stir in nuts, crumbs, and suet.
Sift dry ingredients and spices; stir into fruit mixture.
Turn into 4 well-greased pint or two... - 47.8583
Prune Spice Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease a 13x9 1/2x2 inches pan or a muffin tray.
3. For the streusel topping, mix all the ingredients and rub until crumbly.
4. Put the prunes in a bowl and pour boiling water... - 47.7463
Plum Hazelnut And Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Grease and line the base of a 20cm round cake tin
3. Halve and stone four of the plums and set them aside for later; roughly chop the remaining
4. In a lage bowl, add butter, sugar, flour,... - 47.6948
Light Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
Combine fruits, rinds, and nuts; add fruit juice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light after each addition.
Add carrots, potatoes, and milk.
Sift flour with remaining ingredients except Sauce and add to creamed mixture.
Add... - 47.6714
Baked Plum Pudding
Baked plum pudding is a delightful dessert made with fruits like apples and cherries. Goodies like raisins, currants and citron pieces also go into this baked pudding. Baked with milasses, milk and brown sugar, the plum pudding is a heavy bodied and... - 47.5138
Steamed Plum Puddings
1. Chop candied peel very fine.
2. In large bowl, combine peel, suet, nuts, raisins, currants, spices, salt, sugar, preserves and bread crumbs.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Beat in milk.
4. To fruit-spice mixture, add beaten egg mixture,... - 47.4947
Plum Pudding With Almonds
Mix fruits, rinds, and ale and let stand 1/2 hour.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt and spices, stir in remaining ingredients, add fruit mixture, and mix well.
Spoon into 2 well-buttered 1-quart molds or metal bowls, cover with double thicknesses of foil,... - 47.454
English Plum Pudding
1 Grease two 1-quart molds or one 2-quart mold.
2 In large bowl, sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice together.
3 Add in bread crumbs, brown sugar, lemon peel, orange peel, ground suet, fruits and nuts and... - 47.454
1) Take a large bowl and place all dried fruit into it together with the orange and lemon peel and juice, apple pie spice and rum.
2) Blend well and cover and set aside for 1 hour, stirring only when needed.
3) Make circles out of wax... - 47.4097
Regal Plum Pudding
Soak bread in evaporated milk and beat to break up.
Stir in suet, brown sugar, egg, orange juice, and vanilla.
Combine raisins, dates, candied fruits and peels, and nuts.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, mace, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add to... - 47.3383
English Plum Pudding
1.In a bowl, sift flour, salt, soda and spices together; stir in fruit and almonds.
2.Pour milk over bread crumbs and let stand 10 minutes.
3.Beat sugar with egg yolks until light and fluffy.
4.Add suet and crumbs to egg yolk mixture; stir into... - 47.3365
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Do you want to try an easy to make but great in taste Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce recipe? Dish is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. In a fair 180 minutes you can prepare dish. Use the freshest of plum available to get a flavorful dish. I am... - 47.3141
Cottage Plum Upside Down Pudding
1) Drain the plums and reserve the juice.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 2 pint pie dish and grease it. Arrange plums in it and pour golden syrup over it.
3) In a clean bowl, Gently mix sugar and margarine and whisk in egg.... - 47.2773
Plum Pudding Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/3 cup Kahlua, raisins, dates and cherries; mix well.
Cover; let stand 1 to 4 hours.
Stir in walnuts, corn syrup and spice.
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in eggs.
Add fruit mixture; blend well.
Pour into... - 47.2449
Blueberry Plum Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2) Use a 6-cup baking dish to spray with butter-flavor vegetable cooking spray. Place aside.
3) In a saucepan, defrost frozen blueberries.
4) Add sugar with cornstarch and lemon juice into blueberries.
5)... - 47.1915
This lovely plun cake is one of my favorite summer desserts. Made with fresh and pitted plums of choice, the plum cake is spiced with a hint of cloves for a tingly flavor and baked with sugar, eggs, flour, milk and breadcrumbs. Bake these up for a summer... - 47.0272
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the fruits and soak overnight in brandy or rum.
2. In medium sized flour, sieve flour along with spice powders. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten eggs with ale or beer to make 1 pint... - 47.0172
Clafouti With Plums
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In boiling water, plunge the plums for about 10 seconds and then take them out. Peel and slice or just leave them whole after removing the pits.
3) With the plums, combine the lemon juice as well... - 46.9958
Cinnamon Crisp Plum Pudding
Stir together Cinnamon Crisp Graham Cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves; set aside.
Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Add crumb mixture alternately with water to sugar mixture, beating well after each... - 46.9771
1. Prepare a 2-quart pudding mold with tight-fitting cover.
2. Prepare a trivet inside a large kettle filled with boiling water. The water should come up to the trivet margin.
3. In to a large bowl, tip in the fruits, nuts, lemon peel... - 46.9726
Classic Plum Pudding
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add orange rind.
In separate bowl, stir together flour, bread crumbs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger; stir in candied... - 46.8333
Individual Plum Shortcakes
Sift flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 3 tablespoons sugar into bowl.
Cut in shortening.
Mix egg and cream, and add to dry ingredients.
Mix to form a soft dough.
Roll out on floured board 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 8 rounds with 2 1/2-inch... - 46.8153
Summer Fruit Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix plums with nectarines.
3. Add 1 teaspoon flour, the brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and the lemon peel; toss well and combine.
4. Grease an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish by... - 46.8094
Traditional Plum Pudding
1.Ina slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 2- quart mold and grease it.
3.In a medium bowl soak bread for 10 mins and then add beaten eggs, sugar, juice and vanilla.
4.In a separate bowl, put flour, soad, salt, and spices... - 46.8031
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.792
Victoria Plum Pudding
This Plum Pudding is one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Plum Pudding is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your sweet tooth in! - 46.7853
Prune Plum Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3.... - 46.7525
Easy Plum Cream Pie
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually pour corn syrup and blend until well mixed; keep aside.
3. In another bowl, blend pudding mix and milk; using an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Add the... - 46.607
Brandy Plum Pudding
Sift together dry ingredients; add currants, raisins, nuts, citron, orange peel, and grated apple.
Stir in suet, milk, and molasses.
Pour into two buttered 1 1/2 quart molds.
Cover tightly with a lid or double thickness of wax paper or aluminum foil; secure... - 46.4185
Spray with pan release or grease .and flour an 8-inch pie plate.
Wash plums; cut in half; remove seeds; cut red plums into quarters; leave purple ones in halves.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
To do this,... - 46.4095
Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake
Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake is an irresistible dessert. A delicious Plum Marmalade Coffee Cake is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.3797
Plum Meringue Slices
1) Set the oven to 325°.
2) Grease a 12 x 18-inch baking pan.
3) Whisk the butter and sugar together until smooth.
4) Then add in 1 tablespoon of the flour alternately with each of the egg yolks.
5) Stir in vanilla extract, ground... - 46.3335
Plum & Blackberry Cobbler
This plum and blackberry cobbler is adelicious cobbler that is best served warm. Made with balckberries and plums mixed together with sugar and flavored with anise, the cobbler is topped with a self raising flour batter of milk, sour cream and butter. this... - 46.305
Plum Lattice Tart
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg yolk; knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, wash and pit plums; cut into fourths.
Place in a medium... - 46.2601
Slow Cooked Fruit Pudding
1. In a deep dish place the bread pieces and cover with milk. Let soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Butter a 2-quart pudding mold or a baking dish.
3. In a 3- quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour about 1 inch of hot water... - 46.2518
Plum And Almond Tart
Sift the flour, salt and caster sugar into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg, butter and orange-flower water and work the ingredients together.
Knead the dough lightly and quickly until it is smooth.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 30... - 46.2379
Holiday Plum Pudding
In bowl, stir bread crumbs into milk; let cool.
In large bowl, whisk together suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinna-mon, cloves and nutmeg.
Whisk in bread mixture.
Stir in lexia and sultana raisins, dates,... - 46.1777
Plum Good Coffee Kuchen
Sprinkle the yeast over warm water in a large bowl and stir until dissolved.
Add the salt, sugar, milk and butter and mix.
Beat in 3 eggs, orange peel and vanilla.
Stir in 3 cups flour and beat with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes.
Add enough remaining flour to... - 46.0984
Swiss Plum Slice
Stir a pinch of granulated sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining granulated sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Melt... - 46.0851
1) Line the baking dish with wax paper.
2) Microwave butter in the baking dish for about 1 minute, till it melts.
3) Tilt the dish to evenly coat the bottom.
4) Sprinkle sugar and nuts on the butter coated bottom of the dish and... - 46.0573
1) Take a large bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start making the dough.
2) Rub in butter until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
3) Pour in almost the entire hot water into a well made in the center.
4) Slowly blend the flour mixture... - 46.0547
Flaming Plum Pudding
Plump raisins in sherry for several hours or overnight.
Heavily grease 2 quart mold with tight-fitting lid.
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
Blend in flour, baking soda and salt.
Stir in raisins with any remaining Sherry and all other ingredients except... - 46.0328
Holiday Plum And Dry Fruit Pudding
1. Butter a 10-cup mold; dust it evenly with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess.
2. Chop dates, figs, apricots and walnuts into small pieces. Combine with raisins and candied citron in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, pumpkin-pie spice and salt onto... - 45.9628
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 temperature.
2) Cut the plums into half and stone them.
3) In a pan, place the plums with orange juice, 1/4 pt (150 ml) water, sugar and cinnamon stick.
4) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and... - 45.9018
Coat a 2-qt. pudding mold, souffle dish or bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
If the mold has a flat bottom, line it with wax or parchment paper.
Sift flour, cinnamon, cloves, salt and baking soda together into a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together... - 45.855
1) Into a very large bowl, sift the flour, salt, allspice, baking powder, ginger and nutmeg.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients one at a time and stir well.
3) Butter a regular mold or a 2-quart pudding mold. Pour the mixture into it.
4) With a... - 45.8161
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8027
Frozen Plum Pudding
Add vanilla bean to milk, bring gently to boiling point, remove from heat and let stand.
Whirl nuts in blender until very fine.
Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl.
Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat evenly.
Strain scalded milk through fine sieve,... - 45.8007
Plum Coffee Cake
Pour scalded milk over the butter, sugar, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Add about 1/2 cup flour to milk mixture and beat until smooth.
Stir in yeast.
Add about half of the remaining flour and beat until very smooth.
Beat eggs... - 45.7439
Steamed Plum Pudding
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 45.6969
Prepare the plum pudding 4 weeks before Christmas so that it will season properly.
Grease a 2 quart pudding mold.
Combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Add the suet.
Add the currants, Muscat... - 45.6583
Christmas Honey Pudding
Grease two 1 1/2-pt. basins.
Wash, chop (or mince) the figs; chop the nuts; prepare the dried fruit; core, peel and chop the apples.
Mix together the fruit, nuts, spice, sugar, breadcrumbs, candied peel, salt and grated lemon rind.
Warm the butter and honey... - 45.6479
Soak currants and raisins in Brandy for 2 hours.
In large bowl, sift dry ingredients.
Add currants, raisins, nuts, citron, mixed fruit and apple; mix to coat with flour.
Stir in soup, suet and molasses; mix until well blended.
Pour into 2 well-greased 1.5 L... - 45.6161
Old-fashioned Plum Pudding
Mix spices, baking powder, soda, salt and bread crumbs together.
Add suet, eggs, molasses, orange juice and milk.
Sprinkle flour over glazed fruit and raisins; toss lightly.
Add to molasses mixture, stirring well.
Turn into greased 2-quart pudding mold.
Place... - 45.6119
Deep Dish Plum Pie
Cut washed plums into halves; remove pits.
Arrange cut fruit cut side down in baking pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
Combine sugars, spices, salt, and tapioca, and sprinkle over the fruit.
Shake dish slightly so that sugar will sift down through the fruit.
Sprinkle... - 45.6029
Plum Cake With Plum Sauce
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till frothy.
Add flour to egg mixture.
Beat for 5-7 minutes.
Add milk and curd to it and beat again for 5 minutes till light in texture.
Remove seeds from plums and cut into pieces.
Grease a... - 45.5789
Frozen Plum Pudding
Soak cherries and citron in sherry for an hour or two.
Combine sugar, salt, and cardamom in a saucepan.
Stir in eggs and milk.
Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a wooden spoon.
Cool, then stir in 2 cups heavy cream.
Pour into ice... - 45.5412