- » Plum Conserve
Plum Conserve Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum conserve recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum conserve recipes.
Savory Plum Conserve
1. In a large heavy pot, put together all the ingredients.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 1 hour; slightly mash the plums with the back of a spoon.
4. Stir occasionally.
5. Keep aside for cooling to... - 46.4544
1) Pit the plums and slice into quarters.
2) Peel the orange, remove the white membrane from peel and pulp.
Slice the peel and pulp in small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, combine the plums, orange, salt, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and... - 40.5915
1. Wash the plums properly and remove their stones.
2. Slice oranges very finely.
3. Mix plums, raisins and oranges together.
4. Add 3/4 cup sugar to each cup fruit and juice.
5. Add this to a kettle and cook until it turns into a thick... - 39.0545
Plum And Raisin Conserve
Pit and quarter the plums.
Cut the oranges into quarters, remove seeds and put through the medium blade of a food grinder.
Combine the plums, oranges, raisins, and sugar in a large preserving kettle.
Simmer 2 1/2 hours or until quite thick and jelly-like.
Add... - 32.245
Combine plums, raisins, orange pulp, orange peel and sugar in a large sauce pot.
Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly almost to jellying point, about 15 to 20 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent... - 31.5071
Sand Plum Conserve
1) Take a saucepan and combine lemon juice, plums, raisins, lemon rind and sugar in it.
2) Cook over low heat until mixture turns thick, stirring constantly.
3) Add walnuts to the plum mixture.
4) Pour Sand Plum Conserve into hot sterilized... - 31.4824
In large saucepan mix plums and syrup, raisins, sugar, and orange.
Bring to boil and simmer for 40 minutes, or until thick.
Add lemon juice and nuts.
Mix well and pour into hot sterilized jars; seal. - 30.7474
1) Take a large saucepan and combine in it sugar, plums, raisins, lemon and orange.
2) Add a small amount of water and cook until mixture turns clear and thick.
3) Stir in walnuts and mix.
4) Pour Plum Conserve in hot sterilized jars and seal... - 30.4064
1. Grind the oranges through the fine blade of a meat grinder.
2. Combine the oranges, plums, sugar, and raisins in a heavy saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is very thick, about 1 1/2 hours.
3. Stir in the nuts and cook for 20 minutes... - 26.2431
Bring to boil slowly.
Cook until thick and clear, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
Pour in scalded jelly glasses; seal with melted paraffin. - 24.0499
Plum Conserve Recipes By Category