- » Plum Cheese Spread
Plum Cheese Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum cheese spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum cheese spread recipes.
Plum Cheese Spread
In a blender or food processor, cream together cream cheese and Cheddar cheese until smooth.
Add mayonnaise and plum sauce and puree until creamy and thick, but not hard. - 20.7014
Plum Cheese Spread
In food processor or blender, beat together cream cheese and Cheddar until smooth.
Add mayonnaise and plum sauce; puree until smooth. - 17.9309
You May Also Like!
Plum And Ginger Jam
The plum and ginger jam is great for breakfast, tarts or even to serve with cheese... the freshness of ginger enhances the flavor of plums and leaves a spicy, lemon aftertaste! - 134.231
Plum Filo Pockets
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Mix together the cheese, sugar and cloves.
2. Sandwich the plum halves back together in twos with a spoonful of the cheese mixture.
3. Spread out the pastry and cut into 16 pieces, about 23 cm / 9 in square. Brush... - 34.2292
Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches
Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches is the favorite of the kids at home. It is indeed the creamy, nutty and juicy flavor of this Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwich which it yummier. Try this easy Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches! - 28.4306
Pizzettas With California Dried Plums & Caramelized Onions
Pizza is not traditional anymore and has turned versatile with more and more variations. Chef David Hu shows how to make an elegant pizza on the pizza base with caramelized onions, seasonings and plums. Flavorful and rich treat! - 106.918
Plum Tomato Mushroom And Basil Pizza
Steps Before Cooking
1. Add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, grated parmesan cheese, make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and pepper.... - 45.9535
Pesto Plum Tomato Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place crust on a large baking sheet.
Spread pesto sauce over crust; top with tomato, garlic, and cheeses.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Remove from oven; sprinkle with basil. - 33.7608
Asparagus And Plum Tomato Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit
2 Place an oven rack in the centre of the oven.
3 If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
4 Neatly trim the tough ends off asparagus, leaving 4- or 5-inch tender spears.
5 In a... - 41.1168
Greek Garden Spread
1. Combine mayonnaise and cream cheese, stirring until smooth.
2. Stir in spinach and remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve - 30.8242