- » Plum Cake
Plum Cake Recipes
Plum Cake is a generic term for cakes made with raisins in Europe and North America. The German plum cake, Spanish pan de feria, Italian Pannetone, Irish barmbrack, or the Russian babka are all different varieties of ... More »
Plum Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In an oven-safe 10-inch saute pan or metal baking dish, over low heat, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter with the brown sugar.
Arrange the plums, skin side down, in a circular fashion, atop the butter-sugar mixture; set aside.
In a... - 51.6965
Plum Cake is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. I prepare this Plum Cake with Fruits as the main ingredient. This delicacy is served as Dessert world-wide. Tell me how you enjoyed my Plum Cake. Feedback helps to keep me going and... - 50.5401
Plum Upside Down Cake
Plum Upside Down Cake is a compelling treat that is going to turn your boring routine dessert regime totally upside down ! So get ready for a really tasty twist to your dessert menu with this cake baked with fruit at the bottom. Make this Plum Upside Down... - 50.1256
Plum Incredible Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a saucepan, simmer the plums by adding water until tender.
3) Drizzle in honey to taste.
4) Allow to cool at room temperature.
5) In another bowl, add remaining ingredients.
6) Thoroughly mix with plum... - 49.1036
Kidderminster Plum Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Line a baking tray or sheet with grease proof paper
3. On a fruit board, roughly chop the cherries.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold puff... - 49.0953
This lovely plun cake is one of my favorite summer desserts. Made with fresh and pitted plums of choice, the plum cake is spiced with a hint of cloves for a tingly flavor and baked with sugar, eggs, flour, milk and breadcrumbs. Bake these up for a summer... - 47.0272
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar.
3) Add the sour cream to the mixture.
4) Sift together the salt, baking powder and flour.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture very... - 46.4603
1) Line the baking dish with wax paper.
2) Microwave butter in the baking dish for about 1 minute, till it melts.
3) Tilt the dish to evenly coat the bottom.
4) Sprinkle sugar and nuts on the butter coated bottom of the dish and... - 46.0573
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8027
Plum Cake With Orange Rum Butter
1. Take a three pint ring mould; grease and flour it
2. Take a large bowl and add the first twelve ingredients to it - from margarine to the rum - sift flour, baking powder and spice on it
3. Beat them all well for at least a couple of... - 44.9796
Baby Food Plum Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs.
3) Stir in flour and the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Into a greased bundt pan, pour the batter.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40... - 44.4917
Plum Cake Cobbler
Drain plums, reserving syrup.
Pit plums and arrange, skin side down, in baking dish, 12x8x2 inches.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
Add syrup and cook, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Pour over plums.
Cream butter; add 2/3 cup... - 44.089
Plum Good Cake
Mix all ingredients at one time with electric beater until eggs are well mixed.
Pour into greased Bundt or tube cake pan.
Bake in preheated 300°F oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until sides of cake pull away from pan.
Remove cake from pan while still... - 43.7175
Delicious Plum Cake
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs; mix well.
Combine flour and soda; add to butter mixture alter- nately with plum juice and plums.
Add spices and salt; fold in pecans.
Pour into two 9-inch pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Let cake cool. - 42.2733
Easy Plum Cake
Sift flour, salt, cloves and cinnamon together.
Com- bine oil, sugar and eggs; beat until blended.
Beat in plums.
Add flour mixture; mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Turn batter into greased and floured tube pan or bundt pan.
Bake at 325 cegrees for 1 hour to 1 hour... - 40.3747
Plum Cake With Walnuts
Reserve 1 heaping tablespoon plums for Frosting.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat by hand for 1 minute.
Pour into greased 9-inch square cake pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool cake slightly; remove from pan.
Finish cooling in cake rack. - 40.3213
Sugar Plum Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
Combine flour and cinnamon; add to egg mixture.
Beat in baby food; stir in nuts.
Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in fluted tube pan.
Bake at 350° for 35-45... - 40.0573
Upside Down Plum Cakes
Place 3 tablespoons brown sugar and the margarine in 1-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until sugar is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth.
Divide caramel mixture among four 10-ounce custard cups.
Arrange 1 sliced... - 39.4282
Plum Picture Cake
In a small bowl, beat butter and the 1/2 cup granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla; then stir in flour until batter is well mixed.
Spread batter evenly in a... - 38.1268
Plum Good Cake
Combine flour, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon; set aside.
Combine eggs, oil, and plum mixture; add to dry ingredients.
Stir in pecans.
Pour into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour. - 35.9832
Almond Plum Cake With Creme Fratche
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter and flour a 9-inch springform pan. In a small bowl, mix the cake flour with the baking powder and salt.
2. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle, beat the sugar with the almond paste until crumbly. Add the... - 35.1804
Sugar Plum Cake
Frost cake layers with whipped cream; be sure sides and top are covered.
Cover sides and top edge with toasted almonds.
Place small amount whipped cream in icing bag.
Using rosette tip, pipe rosettes in circle on top of cake, as illustrated.
Decorate each... - 31.4167
Plum Cake Recipes By Category