- » Plum Butter
Plum Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plum butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plum butter recipes.
1. In a kettle put the plums and 2 cups of water and boil until skin is tender, strain through jelly bag and measure 3 1/3 cups.
2. In a kettle add the juice with sugar and boil stirring constantly.
3. Take it off from heat and skim off... - 33.0599
Choose plums that are ripe but not over ripe for the best butter.
Wash plums carefully and put into a large preserving kettle with the water.
Cover and cook over low heat just to simmering point; simmer gently until plums burst and juice flows freely.
Rub... - 32.8548
Place plums, butternut squash, and apple juice in a 3-quart pot over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce the heat slightly, and cook until the squash is fork tender and almost all the apple juice evaporates, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Transfer the mixture from... - 32.3872
Wash and stem plums.
Crush a few plums to produce enough juice to prevent burning.
Cover and cook until tender.
Rub through sieve and measure pulp.
Measure half as much sugar as pulp.
Cook pulp until thick, add sugar and cook quickly until thick, stirring... - 25.5221
To each cup of plum pulp add 1/2 cup honey.
Add small amounts of spices.
Cook slowly until thick and clear.
Pour into hot sterilized jars.
Seal. - 23.2514
You May Also Like!
Wild Plum Butter
There is no doubt that this Wild Plum Butter recipe will leave you craving for more. It is an ideal Side Dish. Plum is the main ingredient in this. Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious recipe. - 39.3905
Damson Plum Butter
Wash plums and cut into halves.
Add water and bring to a boil.
When plums are tender, press pulp through a sieve.
Add sugar to pulp and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
After 15 minutes spoon a little of the mixture into a plate to see if it... - 30.2425
Apple And Plum Butter
Quarter and core apples, cut plums into halves.
Combine fruit and water and cook until tender.
Rub through sieve.
Measure pulp and add 1/3 as much sugar.
Cook until thick, stirring almost constantly.
Pour into clean hot jars and seal. - 27.6358
Wild Blackberry Plum Butter
1. Wash and pick berries.
2. Pit unpeeled plums; cut into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan, mix fruits and water; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Using a food mill or coarse sieve, force the mixture through it to get... - 38.6492
Wild Apple And Plum Butter
Wash apples, core and quarter.
Cut plums in half and remove pits.
Combine fruit and water; cook until tender.
Cool slightly; puree in blender.
Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Pour into hot sterilized jars. - 24.7427
Plum Cake With Orange Rum Butter
1. Take a three pint ring mould; grease and flour it
2. Take a large bowl and add the first twelve ingredients to it - from margarine to the rum - sift flour, baking powder and spice on it
3. Beat them all well for at least a couple of... - 44.9796
Grilled Plums With Butter Pecan Ice Cream
1. Prepare a medium-heat grill. Sprinkle cinnamon over fruit on the cut sides.
2. Grill fruit, cut-side down, 5 minutes (for Crosshatch grill marks, rotate 90 degrees after 3 minutes). Turn over and cook until fruit is slightly soft but still holds its shape,... - 30.1934
Sugar Plum Ring
Prepare dough as directed for Sugarplum Bread.
Let double (2 hours).
Punch down; divide in half.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
For Sugarplum Ring, pinch off balls of dough about 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and chopped walnuts.
Dip... - 32.2422
In mixing bowl cream butter and sugar together.
Add molasses and eggs; beat thoroughly.
Stir flour, ginger, and baking soda together.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.Stir in raisins and currants.
Turn... - 33.2592
1. Prepare a 2-quart pudding mold with tight-fitting cover.
2. Prepare a trivet inside a large kettle filled with boiling water. The water should come up to the trivet margin.
3. In to a large bowl, tip in the fruits, nuts, lemon peel... - 46.9726
Plum Butter Recipes By Category