- » Plantain Salad
Plantain Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plantain salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plantain salad recipes.
Eggs With Black Beans & Plantains
Prepare Red Chile Puree; set aside.
Prepare Refried Black Beans and Fried Plantains.
Spoon beans equally onto 8 warm plates and top each portion with an egg; arrange plantains alongside.
Spoon chile puree over eggs; then sprinkle with cheese.
Offer lime... - 31.7323
Healthy Spring Salad
1. Combine all the salad greens and the radishes in a salad bowl and toss to mix.
2. Put all the dressing ingredients, with the exception of the oil, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process on low speed. Turn the speed... - 36.1384
Jerk Chicken Salad
1. In a screw-top jar combine oil, lime juice, thyme, and honey; cover and shake well. Remove 1 tablespoon dressing. Set remaining dressing aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush the chicken and plantain or red bananas with the 1 tablespoon reserved... - 37.4314
Pork Tenderloin In Banana Sauce
Put the onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) of water in a dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the carrot to the onion and pour over the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Prick the tomatoes with a fork.
Put in... - 45.6138
Hot Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Rub with lemon.
Mix onion, garlic, allspice and salt in small bowl.
Rub over chicken; sprinkle with jerk seasoning.
Marinate in shallow baking dish in refrigerator for 2 hours or longer.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees or preheat... - 37.8825
Wild Foods Energy Soup
If you are among the ones who love eating natural and wild foods, then you must watch this video. Matt and Angela show how to make energy drink by blending wild foods and also talk about the benefits of raw foods with Suzanne. - 85.3738
Jerk Chicken Skillet Shepherd's Pie
1. Stir the chicken together with jerk seasoning and olive oil and set aside.
2. In a pot pour in water and salt add in the sweet potatoes and plantains. Set it on high and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
3.... - 105.389
Caribbean Pigeon Peas And Rice
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
2) To the hot oil, add the sliced plantain.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the plantain turns light brown, stirring occasionally.
4) Now, remove the slices from the... - 48.0477
Banana Lamb Casserole
Peel the bananas and slice.
Cover with water and leave 1 to 2 hours.
Chop the onion, tomatoes and the capsicum.
Heat oil and saute lamb till brown.
Remove lamb, saute the onion and then add capsicum and tomatoes.
Combine with lamb and cook together for 5... - 41.7266
Plantain Salad Recipes By Category