- » Plain Vanilla Cake
Plain Vanilla Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plain vanilla cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plain vanilla cake recipes.
Plain Good Vanilla Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, cream together butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla.
Alternately add flour and eggs.
After the last addition, beat at high speed for five minutes.
Spread into... - 30.0984
Vanilla Flavored Lord Baltimore Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; divide batter into three greased and floured 8x1 1/2-inch round cake pans.
Bake as directed for 25 to 30 minutes, or till cake tests done.
Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
Remove from pans; cool on racks.
In... - 43.9338
Chilled Vanilla And Strawberry Cake
Blend the condensed milk and lemon juice.
Stir until the mixture thickens.
Add sliced strawberries.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Line a narrow, oblong pan or spring-form cake pan with waxed paper.
Cover with the strawberry mixture.
Add a layer of... - 37.8644
Vanilla Flavored Angel Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Sift both flours on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until very stiff, then gradually add the sugar and vanilla essence, whisking until the mixture is thick and... - 32.6948
Easy Vanilla Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a round, deep 20cm tin, then line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
2. Using electric beaters or a tabletop mixer, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt together until pale and fluffy, then... - 36.3132
Grease several large baking sheets.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.
Fold in the sifted dry ingredients and vanilla essence and place teaspoons of the mixture on the prepared baking... - 38.7178
Brown Sugar Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly coat the bottom and sides of 10 inch tube pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In another bowl, beat together butter and vegetable... - 47.6221
Angel Cake With Berries
Sift the flours and 25 g (1 oz) of the caster sugar together three or four times.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff, add the remaining caster sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and continue whisking until very thick.
Carefully fold in the sifted mixture with the... - 38.2004
Birthday Year Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1 inch baking pan, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
BOILED CHOCOLATE FROSTING
4) In a saucepan, place together... - 45.7708
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
1. Grease 2 baking sheets.
2. Sieve both the flours together in a bowl.
3. Cream fat and sugar adding the vanilla essence.
4. Beat in the flour working the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
5. Put mixture into a forcing bag filled with a large rose... - 39.0827
1) Prepare the pastry.
2) Take two-thirds of the dough and roll out to 1/4-1/2 inch thickness.
3) Use the dough to line the flan ring and fill with jam.
4) Using the remaining dough, roll out to a round and place over the top of the... - 46.5627