- » Plain Sandwich
Plain Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plain sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plain sandwich recipes.
Beat sugar, butter and evaporated milk very thoroughly together.
The sugar must be com- pletely dissolved and the mixture must be fluffy.
Sift in the dry ingredients and mix alternately with the milk (to which has been added the vanilla)f till well... - 40.5808
Plain Good Beef Bounty For Quick Bite
1. In a small bowl or cup, combine butter or margarine and garlic spread and beat until creamy.
2. Butter the bread slices.
3. On buttered side of 4 of the bread slices, arrange folded roast-beef slices.
4. Drizzle Russian dressing over meat and place... - 37.4602
Plain Good Beef Bounty
1 In a cup,blend butter or margarine and garlic spread.
2 Spread on the bread.
3 Fold roast-beef slices and arrange, overlapping, on 4 slices of bread.
4 Spoon the Russian dressing over the meat.
5 Top each with a pickle fan and cover with the... - 40.0912
Smoked Turkey And Stilton Sandwiches
1) Lay the bread slices on a falt surface.
2) Layer the turkey, cheese, and greens on top of 4 slices.
3) Cover with the remaining 4 plain slices. Makes 4 sandwiches.
4) Serve with your favorite mustard. - 31.0533
Bacon Cheddar And Tomato Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns.
3. Arrange buns cut sides up in 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Spoon equal amount of bacon-cheese mixture onto each bun half. Bake 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbling. - 27.3068
Open Faced Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Open Faced Chicken Salad Sandwiches has a Sizzling taste. The orange juice and brandy gives the Open Faced Chicken Salad Sandwiches Appetizing taste. Must catch it - 37.1862
Chicken Pocket Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pita bread and lettuce in medium bowl.
Line pita bread with lettuce leaves; spoon mixture into pockets. - 25.1734
Party Ham Sandwiches
Combine yogurt, chives and mustard in small bowl.
Arrange bread slices on serving tray; spread evenly with yogurt mixture.
Layer lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half on top of each bread slice.
Garnish serving tray with lettuce and green onions, if... - 29.7839
Salmon Cucumber Sandwich
1 Usinga food processororan electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice for 1 minute or until smooth.
In a medium-size bowl, flake the salmon, then add the cheese mixture, onion, and dill weed and mix well.
Place half the... - 32.3312
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, milk, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, 3 teaspoons of the sesame seeds, the garlic, mint, and salt.
Add ground beef or lamb; mix well.
Shape mixture into 24 meatballs.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray... - 39.4105
Mix thoroughly and spread on open-face bread or between thin slices of bread.
These may be garnished or served plain. - 20.9375
Bacon & Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, onion, yogurt and pepper in small bowl.
If desired, place lettuce leaf on bottom of each bun; place pineapple ring on lettuce.
Top each with one third of the chicken mixture and bacon. - 32.2657
Beef And Sprout Sandwiches
For yogurt sauce, in bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, parsley, and chili sauce.
Top each slice of toasted bread with leaf lettuce, 2 ounces sliced beef (season with salt and pepper, if desired), 2 tomato slices, 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts, and 2 tablespoons... - 28.8906
Fresh Shrimp Sandwich
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic, black pepper and red pepper in large bowl; blend well.
Fold in shrimp, nectarines, celery and onions until well blended. - 29.0852
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
In medium bowl combine yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, curry powder, pepper, and salt; add chicken, celery, raisins, and sunflower seed and mix to coat with dressing.
Spread half of chicken salad on each slice of toast. - 29.3197
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
Mix together salmon, cheese (reserve 1 cup), yogurt, salt, paprika and pepper .
Spread mixture on each bread slice.
Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Place sandwiches on greased cookie sheet and broil until cheese is completely melted and... - 31.4205
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.3095
Seafood Salad Sandwich With Cream Of Anything Soup
For seafood salad dressing: Cream first two ingredients completely.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
For salad: Top open-faced sandwiches with a lettuce leaf.
Divide seafood salad evenly among four slices.
Top each of the remaining 4 slices with 2 tomato slices... - 37.5898
Curried Chicken And Apple Sandwich
1 ln a medium-size bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, salt, ground red pepper, and garlic.
Stir in the chicken, green onions, green pepper, apple, and cilantro.
2 Tuck several lettuce leaves into each pita half, then stuff with the... - 35.2749
French Fried Gruyere Sandwich
In small bowl, combine deviled ham, mayonnaise, and parsley flakes.
Spread equal amounts of ham mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of bread.
Place 2 slices of Gruyere cheese on top of each spread slice of bread.
Cover with plain bread slice.
Beat milk, egg, and... - 38.0574
Turkey Pocket Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl stir together turkey, cabbage, apple, cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and mustard.
Spoon turkey mixture into pita halves. - 31.9513
Party Ham Sandwiches
1. In small bowl mix yogurt, chives and mustard.
2. On serving tray place the bread slices spreading evenly with yogurt mixture.
3. On top of each bread slice, place lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half.
4. Over the... - 40.4712
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the relish, eggs, onion, mustard, milk, salt, and pepper.
Spread the egg mixture on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread. - 34.9568
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
Monique creates her signature classic egg salad sandwiches which are hard to beat. These make a great snack and are ideal as a light summer supper as well. Ensure that you wrap and chill the sandwiches well for traveling. - 112.333
Open-face Tofu-veggie Sandwiches
Combine cucumber and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing, set aside.
Combine tofu, eggs, celery, green pepper, green onion, pimiento, yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing, salt, and pepper, toss well.
Top each muffin half with a lettuce... - 32.958
1. Using a knife, cut and discard crusts from bread loaves.
2. Lengthwise cut each loaf into ½ inch thickness to get 6 long slices.
3. Beat together cheese and butter.
4. Keep aside 3 white bread slices and spread butter on one side of... - 37.9626
For mustard sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
Rub meat with garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place steak on the cooking grill.
Grill 10 to 12 minutes or till outside is well browned... - 44.1761
Curried Chicken Snack Sandwiches
1 In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, raisins, celery, green onion and peanuts.
2 In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry powder.
3 Combine chicken mixture and mayonnaise mixture.
4 Toss lightly to... - 47.4851
Summertime Tomato Sandwich
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place the yogurt in the colander in the sink and allow liquid to drain for 3 hours.
2. Combine drained yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, thyme, cilantro, chives, and basil.
3.... - 42.7505
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Line a colander or sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth that has been rinsed out and squeezed dry; allow cheesecloth to extend over edge of colander.
Spoon yogurt into colander; fold edges of cheesecloth over to cover yogurt.
Place colander in a bowl;... - 43.3388
Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches
In 12 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, in pie plate, beat egg white and salt.
In another pie plate or on waxed paper, combine cornmeal and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Dip tomato slices in egg... - 46.5627
Rolled Asparagus Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, butter, salad dressing, nutmeg and ginger with a fork until smooth.
2) Trim off the bread crusts, and spread with the cheese mixture leaving a gap of 1 cm from 1 edge.
3) Drain and gently dry the asparagus with a paper... - 43.0616
Ham-Vegetable Stacks is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. Try this easy to prepare Ham-Vegetable Stacks sandwich, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.9802
Ham Breakfast Sandwich
Combine cheese, spreadable fruit and yogurt in small bowl.
Spread on bread.
To make each sandwich: Place lettuce on 1 slice bread.
Top with 2 slices ham, 1 apple ring and another slice of bread. - 29.8382
Shrimp And Cucumber Sandwiches
Mix all ingredients except last 2.
Cut crusts from bread, if desired.
Spread bread with butter, then with first mixture.
Makes 4 sandwiches. - 34.4374
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Chunky Salsa Chicken Sandwiches
In a large bowl combine chicken, yogurt, salsa and cumin; stir gently.
Stir in bell pepper, cilantro and green onions.
Line each pita half with lettuce.
Spoon chicken salad mixture evenly into pockets; sprinkle remaining toppings over chicken salad mixture. - 31.9901
Nordic Shrimp Sandwich
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of the imitation mayonnaise with the yogurt, dill or dillweed, chives, shrimps, salt and pepper. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Spread each slice of the bread, using remaining tablespoon of imitation... - 28.5898
Open Face Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium bowl, place the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, and curry powder and mix well
2. Add the chicken, apple, and grapes and mix well
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper
4. Spread half of chicken salad on each slice of... - 41.1078
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 44.0135
Mint Chocolate Sandwiches
1. Make up the biscuit dough. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface until it is 3 mm (1/8 inch) thick. Use a 5 cm (2 inch) plain cookie cutter to stamp out rounds. Put them on 3 large, oiled baking sheets and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C... - 26.5476
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.1547
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
This is a dressed-up comfort food. What is the easiest way to bring gourmet kind of cooking into your kitchen? This double grilled cheese sandwich recipe. This is a dazzling and delicious, anything but ordinary sandwich. Make this fancy sandwich for a quick... - 103.937
Fancy Flam Sandwich
Mix food coloring with milk and lightly paint a design on two slices of bread.
Toast all four slices lightly.
Mix peas with ham spread and mayonnaise.
Spread plain toast slices and top with decorated slices. - 29.9465
Pate De Foie Gras Sandwiches
1.On a plain surface, mash the butter and chestnuts to a paste
2.Now add the pate de foie gras and mix properly
3.On thin slices f buttered bread, spread the mixture
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 24.8862
Ham Breakfast Sandwiches
Ham Breakfast Sandwiches is a breakfast recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Ham Breakfast Sandwiches; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.2378
Chicken Croissant Sandwiches
Place artichoke hearts, yogurt and mayonnaise in food processor or blender.
Cover and process or blend about 15 seconds or until smooth; reserve.
Place 1 romaine leaf and about 2 tomato slices on bottom half of each croissant.
Separate slices of chicken and... - 34.6471
Whisked Sponge Sandwich
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Whisk the eggs and sugar together until light and creamy.
The mixture should hold its shape and fall from the whisk in ribbons.
Add the sifted flour all in one and fold in gently.
Pour into two well greased and floured 18cm... - 35.4044
Seasoned Yogurt Sandwich
Sandwiches are every time favorites with most people and here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make sandwich with bread slices and seasoned hung yogurt. Good for breakfast or with beverages. - 125.72
Hot Mozzarella Sandwich
Trim the crusts from the slices of bread.
Make 4 closed sandwiches, using two slices of cheese per sandwich.
Heat the oil in the frying pan until it is hot but not smoking.
Mix the beaten eggs with the milk.
Measure the flour onto a plate.
Brush a little of... - 35.7186
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
3. Combine boiling water, bulgur, and 1/8 tea spoon salt in a bowl; stir well. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Combine bulgur,... - 31.2995
1) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to combine.
2) Stir to blend thoroughly.
3) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, add orange, chicken, and avocado to combine.
5) Line each bread slice with one lettuce... - 45.2415
Caramelized Onions Lox And Egg Sandwich
1. Melt 2 teaspoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2. Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs and cream in a bowl until just combined. Reduce... - 37.1094
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber and salt and blend them well; cover the bowl and chill it for a while
3. In another bowl, combine bulgur, one-eighth of a teaspoon of salt and boiling water... - 45.288
Roasted Vegetable Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves).
Wrap head in foil; set aside.
Arrange mushrooms and next 5 ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle salt, thyme, and pepper over... - 43.2335
Doctor's Dilemma Open Faced Sandwichettes
1 In a bowl, add mustard, Parmesan, watercress, basil, yogurt and cottage cheese. Mix well.
2 Arrange tomato slices and cheese mixture onto toasted slices.
3 Broil until melted.
4 Cut each piece of toast into 4 pieces to serve as... - 38.8467
Turkey Orange Open Face
Grate 1-1/2 teaspoons orange peel; set aside.
Peel oranges, removing all white pith.
Slice oranges crosswise.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, 1/4 cup whole-cranberry sauce and 1/2 teaspoon orange peel.
Spread yogurt mixture on bread slices.
Arrange lettuce... - 40.0666
Cook beef, pepper, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir flour into yogurt; stir yogurt mixture, Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper into meat mixture.
Heat through; do not boil.
Slice rolls in half lengthwise.
Place cut... - 43.8729
Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme recipe? This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. The Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme is made with chicken which is easy to procure from any grocery store. Chicken... - 40.4694
Simple Chicken Club Sandwich
A delightful Sunday breakfast,chicken pieces are layered with bread pieces to make this amazing club sandwich. - 0
Tuna Poor Boys Grapes And Sour Cream
This hardy sandwich is a meal in itself, eliminating the need to prepare a salad or soup.
Making one large sandwich and cutting it into 4 servings is faster and easier than assembling 4 individual sandwiches. - 31.8055
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat eggs and add gradually.
Add warm water and beat well.
Add sifted flour and baking powder, and stir thoroughly until the mixture will spread easily.
Put into two well greased and floured sandwich tins. (Don't forget to... - 31.1779
Ham Breakfast Sandwich
1. In a small bowl combine cheese, spreadable fruit and yogurt and spread on bread.
2. For making each sandwich on 1 slice bread place the lettuce.
3. Top with 2 slices ham, 1 apple ring and another slice of bread. - 33.8293
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 31.9807
Turkey Pistachio Sandwich
If you have some time in hand and are yearning to try out something different, the turkey pistachio sandwich is one you should try out. This turkey pistachio sandwich recipe is so addictive that you will be forced to make it time and again. I would say-go for... - 23.1123
Confetti Turkey Salad Sandwich
1 ln a large bowl, combine the turkey, pepper, corn, green onions, yogurt, cumin, and salt.
Spread about 3/4 cup of the turkey salad on each of 4 bread slices.
Top with the remaining bread slices and cut each sandwich in half. - 29.6918
Portobello And Tomato Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt cheese or yogurt, rosemary, orange juice and orange rind.
Brush the oil over the cut sides of the mushrooms.
Grill or broil 5" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until dark and tender.
Add salt and... - 38.2718
Apple Cream Cheese Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, toss the apple slices with the lemon juice, and set aside.
2. Mix the cream cheese with the honey in a small bowl, and spread the mixture on 4 slices of the bread. Drain the apples, and place them on the cream cheese. Top with the... - 26.116
Peanut Cream Sandwich Cookies
1. In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter with the yoghurt
2. Carefully split the graham cracker in to two pieces
3. Spread 1/8th of the peanut butter mixture on top of the 8 graham cracker halves.
4. Top with the rest of the cracker halves
5. Spread... - 34.9181
Rich Chocolate Sandwich Biscuits
Lightly grease two baking trays and prepare a paper piping bag.
Cream the butter with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Place the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until melted.
Stir the melted... - 43.3751
Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a dinner party. Try this Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches; I am sure your family and friends will give a lot of complimets! - 40.9511
Bagel Ham And Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
Picnics and outings call for some wholesome and appetizing sandwiches. Watch this video that shows two magnificent sandwiches loaded with cream cheese, guacamole, sliced ham, smoked salmon and plenty of fresh vegetables. These terrific sandwiches would... - 100.638
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine lamb, beef, salt, allspice and garlic; mix well.
Shape mixture into 4 patties.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until... - 43.2149
Hazelnut Meringue Sandwiches
Beat the egg white stiff, gradually trickling in the sugar.
Toast the hazelnuts either in a skillet on top of the stove or on a baking sheet in the oven.
Let cool slightly to let the skins split, then rub between your hands to remove the skins... - 40.1963
Beef Vegetable Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, shredded carrot, finely chopped onion, and basil, tarragon, or dillweed, if desired. Set mixture aside.
To serve, slice the 4 croissants in half horizontally. Line the bottom half of each croissant with lettuce. Atop... - 31.2493
Natural Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, dill pickle, celery, red pepper, parsley, herbs, scallions, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Mix the turmeric with the lemon juice and add to mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill. - 26.0575
Tuna Fish Sandwich
1. Take a small bowl, add tuna along with mustard, mayonnaise, rice bran, yogurt, green onions, tomato, pickle and celery. Mix thoroughly.
2. Place 4 bread slices on a serving plate and top with lettuce.
3. Place alfalfa sprouts and tuna on the top... - 39.1528
Denver Sandwich Pita-style
1. In a 9" x 5" loaf dish, combine butter or margarine, onion, green pepper and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in eggs and salt. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at 70% (medium... - 32.8706
Italian Tuna Submarine Sandwiches
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place peppers in ice water, and chill 5... - 44.0984
Cheesy Pita Bread Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a small bowl, beat cream cheese till softened. 3) To... - 32.3878
Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice; reserve.
Mix remaining ingredients except pita bread[s] and yogurt in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until hot, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 to 3 min]; stir.
Slit pita bread[s] halfway... - 40.9672
Tuna Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium bowl, flake the fish with a fork into tiny peices
2. Combine all the celery,red onion, parsley thoroughly and add to fish.
3. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice and mustard( Djorn or Spicey).
4. Add the yogurt mix to... - 37.3168
English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place muffin halves on baking sheet or broiler pan.
3. Combine yogurt, mustard and tarragon in small bowl; stir until well blended. Spread 1/4 of yogurt mixture evenly over each muffin half. Top each muffin half with Canadian bacon and... - 36.4672
Giant Baked Hero Sandwich
Pat loaves together.
On a lightly floured board, roll dough into a 12- by 18-inch rectangle.
Brush surface with 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil.
Cover half the dough lengthwise with overlapping layers of salami, ham, coppa, cheese, onions, and peppers.
Lift... - 33.3213
Shrimp Caesar Sandwich
Cook the shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes, or until they turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Slice the loaf in half lengthwise and trim off the ends.
Scoop out the inside of each half, leaving 1/2" shells
In a medium bowl,... - 38.7737
Mediterranean Salad Sandwich
1 Heat round of pita. Cut in half.
2 Fill each half with 2 slices Feta, shredded lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
3 Combine yogurt, crushed garlic, chopped parsley. Thin with milk and spoon over filling. Garnish with green onion. - 32.4288
Treat your friends to this mouth-watering Greek fast food, the Gyros Sandwich . You would have no trouble at all in cooking it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this gyros sandwich recipe. - 40.441
Grouper Sandwich With Horseradish Sauce
To prepare marinade, heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onion for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add grouper and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times,... - 46.1637
Egg Cheese And Canadian Bacon Sandwiches
1. Lay 4 Canadian bacon slices on a plate and top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese and 1/2 teaspoon chives. Arrange 2 tomato slices over cheese for each. Season tomato with salt and pepper, another 1/2 teaspoon chives, and another 1/2 tablespoon cheese. Top... - 38.7675
Jam Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2. Slowly sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
3. Combine the flour thoroughly with the butter, sugar, salt, cream, egg yolks and vanilla. Mix it very well.
4. Allow it to chill for several... - 44.3953
Grilled Tuna And Swiss Sandwich
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread and margarine; mix well.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 1/2 cup of tuna mixture on each of 5 slices of bread.
Cover with remaining bread slices.
Spread margarine on outside of each sandwich.
Heat large... - 40.5477
Marbled Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease and flour a 151/2 x 101/2 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat together... - 47.7229
Jaipur Chicken Sandwich
1. Melt butter in small skillet over moderate heat; add onion, curry powder and the cumin; heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes to blend flavors. Remove from heat. Combine with 3 tablespoons of the imitation mayonnaise, yogurt, chicken, celery and... - 34.5581
Chicken Luncheon Sandwich
Combine chicken, cheese, celery, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, mayonnaise and yogurt in large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 30.849
Lamb Pita Sandwich
This video shows an amazingly simple lamb pita sandwich which will take your taste buds on a royal Greek food safari. Try it with your partner and you would like to eat it over and over again. - 126.701
Classic Victoria Sandwich
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. In a bowl, sieve self-raising flour or flour and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, take fat and sugar.
4. Beat it well until it is soft and white.
5. Break eggs into a... - 38.6264
Chicken Cutlet Sandwich
Drop the garlic, ginger, shallot, chili pepper, and coriander through the feed tube of a food processor with the metal blade in place and the motor running and chop fine, about 30 seconds, scraping down the work bowl as necessary.
Add the yogurt and process... - 46.15
Smoked Salmon Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium-size bowl toss together the carrots, zucchini, celery, radishes, scallions and dill. Stir in the mustard, capers and lemon zest, then add the salmon, yogurt and sour cream, and stir gently to combine.
2. Divide the watercress among the 4 slices... - 32.3334