- » Plain Nut Bread
Plain Nut Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plain nut bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plain nut bread recipes.
Cantaloupe Nut Bread
In large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt, sifting 3 times.
Add nuts to the flour mixture, distributing thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, cream sugarand shortening until light and fluffy.
Add egg and mix well.
Then add mashed cantaloupe... - 46.1902
Ever Favorite Apricot Nut Bread
1. Drain the apricots into a food processor or liquidizer and reserve the syrup separately.
2. Blend the apricots into a smooth puree.
3. Measure the puree, adding a little syrup to equal 1 cup.
4. Grease an 8-inch X 4-inch loaf pan with butter... - 48.6752
Butter the loaf tin well.
Stir together the dry ingredients.
Cream the egg and sugar well then mix in the dry ingredients and the nuts.
Gradually add the milk to form a soft batter.
Fold in the walnut oil and turn the mixture gently into the prepared loaf... - 40.0207
Healthy Pecan Bread
Set aside 1 cup all-purpose flour.
In large bowl, mix remaining 4 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, pecans, salt and yeast.
In saucepan, over low heat, heat water, yogurt, honey and margarine until very warm (125° to 130°F); stir into... - 45.8813
Rhubarb Nut Bread
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine egg, yogurt, oil, and almond extract.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring well.
Fold in rhubarb.
Spoon barter into an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan that has been coated with cooking... - 42.0091
California Fruit And Nut Quick Breads
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter eight 4 1/2 by 2 3/8 by 1 1/2 inch (1 cup) miniature loaf pans.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the yogurt, butter, eggs, vanilla and orange rind.
Make... - 44.6315
Bavarian Nut Pastry Roll
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 5 oz.of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz. 1/4 cup) of the butter.
Make a well... - 43.5674
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, butter, sugar, salt, lemon peel, and eggs; mix to blend well.
Beat in flour, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition, to make an elastic dough.
Cover bowl and let dough rise in a warm place until... - 45.3507
Sultana And Nut Loaf
Grease the loaf tin.
Sift the flours and salt into a bowl and add the sugar, nuts and fruit.
Beat the egg and add it with enough milk to make a stiff cake consistency.
Turn into the tin and spread the top level.
Bake until firm in the centre.
Turn out on a... - 37.6371
Date And Nut Loaf
Put dates and soda in a basin and pour over the hot water.
Leave to cool.
Mix dry ingredients together with the beaten egg and date mixture, with additional water to make a soft consistency.
Bake in a greased tin until firm in the middle.
Keep at least a day... - 34.7708
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Take a bread tin and grease and flour it. Keep it to warm.
2) Wash, clean and dry dates.
3) In a saucepan, warm milk, treacle and fat together until just melted.
4) Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Mix well.
5) Now add fruits and mix... - 47.7359
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
Do you want best of all Date And Nut Malt Loaf recipe? It is a good option if you have 220 minutes. A good way to use up date is to make some amazing Date And Nut Malt Loaf. Best enjoyed as a Snack this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also... - 38.3474
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.8784
Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Place the apricots in a bowl, cover with lukewarm water and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
3. With a vegetable peeler, remove the orange rind,... - 48.846
Shortbread With Roasted Almonds
Preheat oven to 150Â°C (300Â°F).
Place all ingredients in the work bowl and process until dough forms a ball, approximately 5-10 seconds, turning the processor on and off several times.
Do not over process.
Turn the pastry on to a floured surface and roll... - 34.6936