- » Plain Easy Fudge
Plain Easy Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plain easy fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plain easy fudge recipes.
Plain Cocoa Fudge
Mix all the ingredients together, except the vanilla.
Stir and heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture boils.
Boil gently until it reaches the soft ball stage.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool to 110° F. (45° C.).
Then add the vanilla and... - 32.5019
Rich Raisin Fudge Sundae Sauce
Chop raisins and almonds coarsely.
Melt butter and chocolate in heavy saucepan over low heat.
Stir in next 4 ingredients.
Bring slowly to boil without stirring.
Remove from heat and add vanilla, raisins and almonds.
Serve warm or cool on ice cream, plain cake... - 39.8565
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This sweet sauce goes well with vanilla ice cream.
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
Bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes.
Serve hot or warm. - 33.3931
Chocolate Butter Fudge
Yummy fudge can be just the way to end a beautiful meal. Fudge is an easy to make dessert, unlike what it is made out to be. Try this chocolate butter fudge recipe and discover a new twist to the classic, traditional fudge. Enjoy - 35.8139
Fatless Fudge Sauce
In a 12-cup (3-quart) microwavesafe bowl, stir sugars, cocoa, yogurt, and salt together until thoroughly moistened.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 10 to 14 minutes, without stirring, until bubbly, thickened, and syrupy.
Sauce will continue to... - 28.901
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
1. Place the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl over a pan of hot, but not boiling, water. Stir occasionally until melted. (Alternatively melt the chocolate in a bowl in a microwave oven on DEFROST.)
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth cream. When... - 25.3898
Triple Fudge Bars
Prepare pudding mix as directed on package label.
Stir in dry chocotate cake mix.
Pour into greased 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and walnuts over batter.
Center pan on cooking grill; cover kettle and bake about 40 minutes or until done.
Cool... - 34.8446
Are you looking for simple way to make Christmas Fudge? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Christmas Fudge is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more... - 49.1691
Chocolate Fudge Filling And Topping
1 In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and evaporated milk.
2 Place the pan over a low heat, allowing the sugar to dissolve, stirring frequently.
3 When the sugar has melted, bring the mixture to the boil and simmer very gently for 6 minutes,... - 35.6927
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 46.9861
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, blend together the cocoa mix, cream and corn syrup. Slowly heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till it is boiling. Take the pan off the heat.
2) Serve the sauce warm or cold over ice cream. It can also be... - 24.5167
Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Take a 22 X 22 cm square tin, line using baking parchment and keep aside till required.
3. Take a large pan, add 100 ml hot water. Place sugar, butter and chocolate in it and gently melt... - 49.0552
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Buttermilk
1. Take a 7/7.5" double sandwich tin and line it with greased greaseproof paper
2. In a bowl, cream together the fat and sugar until fluffy
3. Beat the egg and syrup together
4. Sift the flour, soda bicarb, baking powder, cocoa and add... - 48.6258
Place the butter, syrup and chocolate in a bowl and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the biscuit (cookie) crumbs, sultanas (golden raisins), glace (candied) cherries and chopped nuts. Mix well.
Spoon this into a 1/2 kg / 1 lb springform loaf tin (pan). Chill in... - 34.2613
Chocolate Crisp Fudge
1) Grease a large glass dish lightly.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and Mars Bard gently. Add the puffed rice and stir well.
3) Into the prepared dish, spread the mixture and level out the top.
4) Melt the chocolate with the remaining 25 grams of... - 33.5326
Put the sugar, milk, butter and chocolate into a heavy saucepan.
Over a medium heat, stir constantly until the sugar has dissolved and both the butter and the chocolate have melted.
Bring the mixture to the boil and cook it to the soft ball stage,... - 33.4842
Uncooked Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. Butter a 20 cm/8 in square shallow tin.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth cream in a bowl. Break up and add the chocolate with the butter.
3. Place the bowl over a pan of hot water and stir briskly until the chocolate and butter have melted and... - 31.1131
Fudge Cocoa Cakes
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into 12 foil-lined cupcake pans.
Bake at 350° for 18 minutes.
Cool before frosting. - 41.1565
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Butter a deep 20 cm/8 inch or 25 cm/10 inch tin or two sandwich-tins of the same diameter and dust with cocoa powder.
Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot but not boiling water.
Slowly add the butter in small pieces until you have an unctuous... - 43.2182
Maple fudge is a maple sugar flavored fudge prepared along with nut meats and milk. A cooked dessert this maple fudge is creamy and nutty with the rich taste of maple sugar to it. served plain it is a wonderful dessert to indulge in. - 37.0463
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans. Line the pans with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and eggs. Beat it till it becomes light and fluffy. Stir in the melted... - 48.8909
Banana Splits With Fudge Sauce
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sandwich the halves together with the ice cream.
Place on individual serving plates.
Spoon or pipe the cream on top and decorate with the nuts and cherry pieces.
To make the sauce: Melt the chocolate with the water in a... - 40.472
Bananas With Fudge Sauce
1) For the sauce, in a saucepan, add the evaporated milk, butter and sugar.
2) Gently heat till the butter and the sugar dissolve.
3) Allow to boil for 2 minutes.
4) Take off the heat and stir in the chocolate. Keep warm.
5) Place the entire banana... - 37.9448
Sunken Fudge Brownies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a baking dish of 13x9x2-inches. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the oil.
4) Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, soda and salt.
5) Stir the mixture... - 45.5441
Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Grease a 7-inch square cake tin with butter or oil and line with greaseproof paper.
2. In a saucepan, melt the fat, syrup and chocolate together over a low heat.
3. Add the biscuit crumbs and raisins and mix well until mixture... - 41.9957
Iced Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease and line a 24cm round cake tin. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Leave to cool slightly. Cream the butter with all bar a pinch of the caster sugar until pale and... - 38.3315
New Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan. Dredge it with flour and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F before baking the cake.
3. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour with other dry ingredients.
4. In a stand mixer bowl (or use a large... - 47.7977
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Peanut Butter Cake
Cream together the margarine and sugar then add the peanut butter.
Beat well until very light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla and eggs and continue beating.
In a small pan melt the chocolate on a low heat then add this to the mixture and mix well together.
In a... - 49.4335
Gateau De Poires Helene
This Gateau De Poires Helene tastes incredible ! Try out this fabulous angel food cake and vanilla pudding dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Gateau De Poires Helene are most awaited ! - 41.7085
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 49.2833
Quick Sacher Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 ½-inch round layer-cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, eggs and water, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
4) Transfer... - 39.0133
Easter Bonnet Cake
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5 and grease and flour two 7-inch sandwich tins.
To make the Victoria Sandwich:
2. In a bowl, sieve self-raising flour or flour and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, take fat and... - 47.0793