- » Plain Dosa
Plain Dosa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plain dosa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plain dosa recipes.
1. Soak rice and gram separately.
2. Grind rice coarsely and gram to a smooth and fluffy consistency.
3. Mix together. Leave to ferment overnight.
4. Add salt and lukewarm water to form a pouring consistency.
5. Heat griddle.
6. Grease lightly with gingelly... - 35.3679
1. Soak rice, gram, and fenugreek separately. Grind the gram and fenugreek to a smooth and fluffy consistency.
2. Grind rice coarsely. Mix together. Leave to ferment overnight.
3. Add salt and lukewarm water to obtain a pouring consistency. Prepare as plain... - 25.8379
Mysore Masala Dosa - Start To Finish
Won't you like to prepare Mysore masala dosa at home and amaze your family? Watch this excellent, step-wise video that demonstrates how to make this delicious crispy dosa in your kitchen. The host here explains the recipe so well with great tips for a perfect... - 89.3653
South Indian light,low calory, crispy and tasty.. - 45.1085
Masala Dosa With Chutney
Masala Dosa - A delight from down south! Make this delicious South Indian Dosa with this recipe. Masala Dosa is famous all over the world for it's taste, size and the uniqueness. Originally coming from the Mysore in Karnataka, it has become popular among all... - 38.81
Rava Dosa Making Made Easier
Rava dosa is probably one of Karnataka's most loved breakfast item. These rava dosas are very thin, crisp and light and can actually be had at any time of the day. Watch the video to learn how to make the batter to prepare perfect rava dosa. - 82.5579
Dosa With Potato Stuffing
Are you looking for Dosa With Potato Stuffing recipe? It is a staple food of south India which has now gained popularity the world over. Indulge yourself in this Dosa With Potato Stuffing as a Main Dish. Try this recipe and let me know what comes to your mind... - 48.3682
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 51.6873