- » Plain Cupcake
Plain Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plain cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plain cupcake recipes.
Honey And Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Using a food processor, combine sugar and lavender, by pulsing.
3. Beat lavender sugar mixture with honey and butter until the mixture turns creamy and light.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.... - 41.723
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden... - 44.9926
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 20 or more cupcake or muffin pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Stir in the milk, then the eggs and mix... - 32.0272
Whole Wheat Cupcakes
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375F).
2. Grease muffins pans using butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg and baking soda and sieve together. Keep aside.
4. In a... - 46.2658
Let's learn with Sonia how to prepare the basic cupcakes, the popular American small cakes that, once baked, can be topped and decorated in a number of ways! - 126.087
Delicious Pound Cake Cupcakes
These pound cake cupcakes are a treat to be served for a party or just to family and friends for fun. They are absolutely moist and soft on the inside and have a crispy crust on the outside. - 0
Chocolate Mint Guinness Cupcakes
Chocolate Mint Guinness Cupcakes has never been better! Watch Barry and his adorable little girl make these yummy cupcakes. This is a great recipe to involve you kids as you make it. Be awesome today in the kitchen. We dare you! - 120.465
1. Use a vegetable peeler to pare thick curls from both the milk and plain chocolate. If the chocolate breaks off in brittle shards, it's too cold, so pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds and try again. You might need to microwave the chocolate several... - 34.2439
Two Layer Party Cupcakes
1. In medium mixing bowl combine cake mix following package directions.
2. In medium glass mixing bowl soften cream cheese (high) 1/2-1 minute.
3. Blend cheese with sugar, egg and salt and then stir in chocolate chips.
4. Place baking papers in a 6 cup... - 39.819
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
True Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a vampire inspired party then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the recipe so nicely in the video. Your friends and family will enjoy eating it. - 136.43
Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners; set aside.
5. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
4. In a medium-size bowl stir together the oats, buttermilk and yogurt.
5. In a large... - 39.7103
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
When I was but a wee tot, and my parents still exercised the authority to regulate my intake of sweets, I remember the harshest restrictions were placed upon soda. It was only once a year, on New Year’s Eve that I would be allowed a glass of the bubbly... - 37.491
Chocolate And Chestnut Cupcakes
I got a whole load of new flours recently and didn't quite know what to do with them. I figured I should start with something I know well, and that would be cakes! I went for chocolate cupcakes with chestnut flour in the end, and if you've never tried... - 114.89
Chocolate Banana Low Fat Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line muffin pans with paper or foil-laminated paper baking cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
In large bowl, stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In small bowl, stir together yogurt,... - 46.804
Making Cupcakes With Meringue Mushrooms
Wondering how to turn your plain looking cupcakes into the perfect party treat for kids? Simple! Just follow all the steps in this awesome video and you will get the mantra to turn you plain cupcakes to gorgeous party cupcakes complete with buttercream icing... - 91.1721
Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf And Cream Filled Cupcakes
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate, half the milk, granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk.
Over boiling water, cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 45.9333
Halloween Treat: Easy And Quick
Some tricky Halloween treat. Creepy treat that will put a smile on your face during Halloween. Watch this video to get inspired with fun Halloween party ideas. Be prepare to make these colorful treats and make everyone happy and scared. - 119.699
Coffee Cup Cakes
1. Take 24 deep cup bun tin and line them with paper cases; in fact using two cases, one inside the other, will prevent over browning
2. In a bowl, cream the butter, margarine and sugar to achieve a fluffy consistency
3. Add beaten eggs... - 46.5919
Mocha Cup Cakes
A rich fudgy frosting and syrup in the cake mixture keep these cakes deliciously moist. Bake each paper-easeful in a bun tin to keep its shape. In a large pan, gently heat together the coffee essence, water, butter, caster sugar and syrup, stirring until the... - 33.8182
Grape Juice-sweetened Corn Muffins
Combine dry ingredients, and mix in nuts.
In a separate bowl, mix liquids together, then combine with dry ingredients.
Batter will seem thin but it will thicken.
Pour batter into oiled muffin tins, 2/3 full.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 15 minutes.
Cool before... - 34.27
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
Trifle (traditional English)
Trifle (Traditional English) is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Trifle, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9883
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 40.2431
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle the water over the dry ingredients and mix to a dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for a few seconds until... - 37.1036
Tea cakes are simple vanilla cakes made with milk, sugar, eggs and shortening. Baked as cupcakes, these tea cakes are simple, sweet and delicious. Topped with jam or served plain, these tea cakes liven up any afternoon tea gathering. - 43.7135
Bite Size Wishes
For topping, in a small mixing bowl combine chocolate pieces, walnuts, and sugar. Set mixture aside.
Grease and lightly flour 1 3/4-inch muffin pans or line the pans with paper bake cups. Prepare cake batter as directed. Fill each cup two-thirds full. (If you... - 31.0019
Fudge Cocoa Cakes
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into 12 foil-lined cupcake pans.
Bake at 350° for 18 minutes.
Cool before frosting. - 41.1565
Almond Cream Puffs
1. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface, and cut out ten 7.5cm/ 3in plain rounds and ten 6.5cm/2 1/2in fluted rounds. Keep the smaller rounds for the tops, and use the larger ones to line a patty or cupcake tin. Chill for about 10 minutes.... - 32.1734
Gluten-free Spice Cakes With Pumpkin Swirl Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or according to package). Prepare the mix according to package directions and stir in extra spices. Spoon the batter into a paper-lined muffin tin, filling each about 2/3 full. You should have 1 dozen cupcakes. Bake for 20-25... - 0
Healthy Carrot Cake
This delicious cake with grated carrots mixed with the cake batter is easy to prepare and is a healthy version of the cake of its kind, using wheat flour. - 0
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe - Thanksgiving Ideas
Learn how to make spiced pumpkin muffins at home. These are easy to make, healthy, super moist and delicious. I flavored them with Cardamom powder, nutmeg and cinnamon. Addition of oats, whole wheat flour and fresh pumpkin puree makes them fiber rich. - 0
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 34.0459
1. Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease two 12-cup mini muffin or cupcake tins. To make the pastry, cut the butter and cream cheese into pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Sift over the flour and mix to a smooth... - 40.4394
Lemon Streusel Cuffins
These lemon streusel muffins or cuffins are delicate little muffins baked with vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Topped with the streusel toppings these little muffins look fancy and taste great. Pop these easy to bake muffins in the oven to make it seem... - 46.6689
Whiskey Laced Mince Pies
1. To make the pastry, mix the egg yolk with the orange rind, caster sugar and 10ml/2 tsp chilled water in a small bowl and set aside. Sift the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
2. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine... - 44.6662
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.4754
Pistachio Crispy Cookie
An utterly delicious nutty crispy cookies baked to perfection!!! Sums this cookie in one line..
Can be served as snack with milk, tea or coffee! - 0