- » Plain Chinese White Rice
Plain Chinese White Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Plain Chinese White Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Plain Chinese White Rice recipes.
Boiled Rice is the best staple food that I can think of ! Eat this white fluffy boiled rice with savory side courses for a meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Boiled Rice are welcome ! - 28.0004
Simple Steamed Rice
Try a meal with this feathery white steamed rice and you'll long for a bowl every day ! Team up this steamed rice with savory side dishes and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this steamed rice are welcome ! - 29.3616
Chinese Fried Rice
Fried rice is a great recipe to make when you want to use up leftover rice. This is a popular Chinese rice dish and has many variations. This one uses Chinese sausages, carrots and egg. - 115.815
You May Also Like!
Chinese Chicken Salad
1. If using uncooked chicken, set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of water.
3. Boil the water on high heat and put the chicken onto a plate and carefully lower it into the steamer or onto the rack.
4.... - 43.4514
Separate the cabbage leaves and cut them into quarters.
Prepare carrot, celery and radish, cut all vegetables into match-stick strips.
Place all the vegetables in a jar.
Add salt, sugar, wine vinegar, distilled water and rice or wine.
The liquid should cover... - 36.7683
Phoenix Prawns is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Phoenix Prawns. - 39.1316
Curried Sweet Corn Soup With Chicken
1. Wash the corn and remove the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn. Use canned corn if fresh corn is unavailable.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the shredded chicken along with the egg... - 46.7494
Fried Chicken Livers In Ginger
1. Wash and clean the livers discarding any connecting membranes.
2. Pat dry nicely on paper towel.
3. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients with the chicken livers and let marinade for about 30 minutes or more.
4. Drain the livers in a colander... - 42.4018
Classic Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl, add 5ml/1 tsp of the oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the steak and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 45ml/3 tbsp of the stock, and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil... - 37.045
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 45.9946
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
1. To prepare fish steak cut each steak into several small chunks.
2. Coat each piece with egg and flour.
3. Squeeze-dry the mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
4. Cut them in half if large and leave them whole if small.
5. Cut each cake of... - 43.9917
1. Into a bowl, sift the flour slowly pour in the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Knead until smooth and soft, then cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
3. Blanch the cabbage leaves until soft.
4. Drain and finely... - 45.8881
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 48.6477