Simple Bundt Cake
- » Plain Bundt Cake
Plain Bundt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plain bundt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plain bundt cake recipes.
Are you looking for simple way to make Bundt Cake? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe.
Bundt Cake is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more delicious.... - 32.8359
Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
This Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake never lasts long at home, it just finishes the very day I make it! A favorite of generations this Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake is so wonderfully flavored that your taste buds will sure have a hard time forgetting its taste.... - 48.9986
Citrus Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2. Prepare a greased bundt cake tin.
3. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
4. In a stand mixer cream the butter and add the sugar until well incorporated.
5. Add eggs one at a... - 112.935
Cranberry Crown Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10" bundt or tube pan.
Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Alternately add small amounts of sour cream and... - 40.549
Apple Cider Carrot Cake
Mix together dry ingredients.
In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, cider, yogurt, vanilla and rind.
Stir in carrots, apple and raisins.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 60... - 50.4759
Banana Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a tube or bundt pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Use mixer to blend sugar and liquid Butter Buds on high speed until fluffy.
Add egg whites, 1 at a time, and mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
Mix in banana puree, lemon peel,... - 43.7157
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 6-cup Bundt pan.
Beat margarine in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
Beat in brown sugar, yogurt, whole egg, egg whites and 3 teaspoons lemon juice.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and... - 45.7028
Lemon Blueberry Cake
Mix cake mix, eggs, and sour cream together in large mixing bowl.
Mix first on low speed of electric mixer and then on high speed until smooth and creamy.
Drain blueberries; rinse, then drain again.
Fold blueberries into cake mixture.
Pour into greased and... - 36.9427
Tasty Fresh Apple Cake
1. Heat oven to 325°. Butter and lightly flour a 10-inch tube pan (bundt) or cake pan. Combine oil and sugars; add eggs. Sift or whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
2. Fold in apples, nuts, and vanilla. Batter will be very stiff.... - 35.4289
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; set aside. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt or 10-inch tube pan.
3. In the large bowl of electric mixer, combine oil, sugar and eggs; beat, at high speed, until... - 42.7194
Rich Marble Pound Cake With Chocolate Glaze
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease the inside of a 10-inch Bundt pan. Dust the pan with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk... - 44.3872
Marbled Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 12-cup tube pan or Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Dust pan with flour, tapping out excess.
In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook, swirling the pan, for 5 minutes, until butter is nutty... - 42.636
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
Caribbean Christmas Ring
Thoroughly grease 10- to 12-cup microwave-safe Bundt pan with 3 tablespoons shortening; sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to coat evenly.
Sift flours, baking powder and baking soda into small bowl.
In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar until... - 44.8089