- » Plaice Fillet
Plaice Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of plaice fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for plaice fillet recipes.
Pan-fried Fillet Of Plaice
1. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges or ask your fishmonger to do this for you.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season to your personal taste with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl, beat well... - 73.7938
Stuffed Plaice Fillets Tartar
Mix the ingredients for the sauce together and leave to stand at least 1 hour to allow flavours to blend before using.
Remove the skin from the fillets and put the fish, skinned side uppermost, on a board; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly fry the onion... - 46.8174
Florentine Plaice (flounder) Fillets
The florentine flounder fillets are prepared with frozen and chopped spinach along with cheese and frozen fillets. Cooked in te oven with cream and cheese sauce, the florentine flounder fillets are seasoned with salt and pepper and flavored with nutmeg.... - 42.6598
Stuffed Plaice Fillets
Cut eggs in half, and put one half on each fillet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then roll up and put in a fireproof dish.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk.
Add anchovy sauce and seasoning.
Pour over fillets and bake in a fairly hot oven... - 31.0322
You May Also Like!
Fillet Of Plaice With Parsley And Chives
1) Take a shallow dish and arrange the plaice fillet.
2) Season to taste, add pinch of lemon, and oil.
3) Cover with a cling film and cook on power for 3 minutes.
4) Sprinkle parsley and garnish with chives and serve. - 33.8672
Plaice Fillets With A Fenugreek Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Wash the plaice fillets, pat them dry and place them in a heatproof dish.
2. Pour the creme fraiche into a mixing bowl and add the turmeric, garlic, dried chillies, ground fenugreek, ground coriander, salt to taste... - 35.089
Plaice Fillets With A Creamy Coriander Topping
1. Rinse the fillets, pat them dry and put them in a heatproof dish.
2. Mix together the fromage frais, chilli, coriander, lime juice and salt and whisk well. Add the sesame seeds and corn oil to the creamy sauce.
3. Preheat a moderate grill. Using a pastry... - 33.6565
Plaice Fillets With Orange Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Trim the plaice fillets and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and set aside.
Peel and finely chop the onion, melt fat in a pan, then fry onion for 5 mins, or until softened but not coloured.
Remove pan from... - 41.0328
Leek Filled Plaice Fillets In Cream Sauce
Lay the fish with the less attractive sides up.
Spread with the mustard.
Cook the leeks in a pan with no added water until they are soft but still nicely green.
Cool a little, then mix in the butter.
Spread the leeks on to the fillets, leaving the last inch... - 41.3801
Plaice Fillets In Asparagus And Mushroom Sauce
Fold four of the fish fillets in half and place in a greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour over the wine.
Cover the dish and poach in a moderate oven (180 °C/350 °F or Gas Mark 4) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Test with a fork: the... - 41.6636
Plaice Fillets With Mushroom Sauce
Mix together the wine, water, lemon juice, bay leaf, peppercorns, onion and salt to taste in a baking dish.
Place the fillets in the dish and turn to coat them with the wine mixture.
Cover the dish and bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for... - 43.5476
Fried Fillets Of Plaice
1. Using a knife, fillet the plaice. Wash the fillets and pat dry. Season lightly.
2. Dredge the fillets in egg and raspings.
3. Heat fat in a frying pan to hazing point. Carefully put in fillets, with skin facing up. Shallow fry gently until it turns... - 43.9092
Fillets Of Plaice With Lemon Dressing
Season the fish.
Melt the fat in the grill pan and place the fish skin side uppermost in the pan.
Cook for 1 min., then turn with flesh side up and grill steadily until golden brown and cooked, about 5-8 min., depending on thickness of fillets.
Remove to a... - 27.3316