- » Plaice
Plaice is one of the popular flat fishes belonging to the family of Pleuronectidae. The fish is classified as European, Alaskan, American and scale-eyed Plaice. Flounder is a very popular fish belonging to the family ... More »
Stuffed Plaice Flounder
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Season the mashed potatoes and mix vigorously with half the butter or margarine.
3) Place this in a cloth bag with a potato rose (large nozzle).
4) Take a shallow ovenproof dish and pipe a... - 43.8902
Sweet And Sour Plaice Flounder
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a pan, put vegetables, salt, pepper and folded fish fillets in it.
3.Pour water enough to cover the ingredients.
4.Let the ingredients simmer for 10- 15 minutes until the fish is soft.
5.Strain... - 42.9477
Hong Kong Plaice (flounder)
This Hong Kong Plaice (Flounder) is a delicious dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. The mixture of the fish ad vegetables in a thick gravy is sumptous and filling. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the Hong Kong Plaice is not to be missed - 41.97
You May Also Like!
Plaice (flounder) With Bananas
Plaice (Flounder) With Bananas is a favorite for my seafood loving husband. I prepare them as a snack for him. Inevitably the fish is gobbled down before the rice can reach the table! Try this excellent Plaice (Flounder) With Bananas recipe. - 43.2335
Plaice With Banana And Nuts
Place the fish in a greased shallow ovenproof dish.
Dot with the butter and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and arrange the banana and nuts over the fish.
To make the sauce: Melt the butter... - 40.4228
Pan-fried Fillet Of Plaice
1. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges or ask your fishmonger to do this for you.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season to your personal taste with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl, beat well... - 75.7338
Stuffed Plaice Fillets
Cut eggs in half, and put one half on each fillet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then roll up and put in a fireproof dish.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk.
Add anchovy sauce and seasoning.
Pour over fillets and bake in a fairly hot oven... - 31.2515
Plaice With Bananas
Grease a shallow fireproof dish.
Put the fillets in this, dotted with a little butter, and sprinkled with half the lemon juice.
Cover and cook in moderate oven for 15 minutes.
Melt the rest of the butter in a frying pan.
Fry banana slices gently for about 3... - 33.1521
Florentine Plaice (flounder) Fillets
The florentine flounder fillets are prepared with frozen and chopped spinach along with cheese and frozen fillets. Cooked in te oven with cream and cheese sauce, the florentine flounder fillets are seasoned with salt and pepper and flavored with nutmeg.... - 42.8744
Stuffed Plaice Fillets Tartar
Mix the ingredients for the sauce together and leave to stand at least 1 hour to allow flavours to blend before using.
Remove the skin from the fillets and put the fish, skinned side uppermost, on a board; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly fry the onion... - 45.3634
Jiffy Grilled Plaice
Jiffy Grilled Plaice is a lemon flavored appetizer. Jiffy Grilled Plaice gets its lovely taste from plaice fillets and seasoning. Jiffy Grilled Plaice is loved by many across the world. - 31.6156
Fold the fillets in half and steam between 2 plates.
Meanwhile make the sauce.
Arrange the cooked fish in a shallow fireproof dish, coat with sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Place under a hot grill until golden brown. - 20.1781
Health And Fiber Rich Grilled Plaice
1) Line the grill with a foil and preheat.
2) Clean the plaice by removing the head and fins. If you want, you may leave the plaice in one piece.
3) Rinse the fish and pat dry.
4) Arrange the fish on the preheated grill.
5) In a small... - 37.5641
Whole Plaice With Orange
1) Smear the plaice with the seasoned flour.
2) In a small frying pan, saute the plaice gently for about 10 min, turning just once; Place the fish on a warmed plate, lay the orange slices over it and keep warm.
3) In the pan, add the orange juice,... - 34.0429
Fillet Of Plaice With Parsley And Chives
1) Take a shallow dish and arrange the plaice fillet.
2) Season to taste, add pinch of lemon, and oil.
3) Cover with a cling film and cook on power for 3 minutes.
4) Sprinkle parsley and garnish with chives and serve. - 34.07
Cut the plaice into small pieces, wiped and dried.
Put the flour into a bowl, stir in olive oil, salt and tepid water.
Beat to a smooth batter.
Before frying begins, add stiffly beaten egg whites.
Immerse the fish pieces, then drop them into smoking fat.
They... - 34.7128
Plaice Recipes By Category