- » Pizzelle
Pizelle are Italian waffle cookies made of flour, sugar, butter, eggs and vegetable oil, and flavoured with vanilla, lemon zest or anise. They get their name from the word ‘pizze’ meaning ‘round and ... More »
Pizzelles - No Bake Italian Cookies
1. Preheat the Pizzelle machine on high.
2. Add the vanilla to the melted butter and set aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
4. Add the melted butter and vanilla in a slow steady stream while continuing to whisk... - 100.967
Pizzelles are destined to be a part of your Italian Christmas buffet table. Watch the video to learn how to make these traditional waffle- like, thin, buttery crisp Italian cookies. The only hard party about this recipe is that you will need a pizzelle iron. - 95.8816
Beat eggs till foamy; stir in sugar.
Add cooled butter or margarine and vanilla.
Stir flour and baking powder together thoroughly.
Stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Using 2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, shape into balls.
Heat a... - 41.9887
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, at medium speed, beat eggs until light and frothy; gradually add sugar, beating until smooth and creamy. Add oil; beat until well blended.
2. Stir in lemon, orange and vanilla extracts and salt.
3. With mixer at low... - 40.5705
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar, mixing until smooth.
Stir in melted butter, liqueur and vanilla.
Sift flour and baking powder into another large bowl.
Add to egg mixture, blending with wooden spoon until smooth (dough will be... - 37.8861
Beat eggs until thick.
Add sugar, the 3/4 cup butter, lemon extract, baking powder, anise seeds, and flour; mix well.
Place a seasoned pizelle iron (about 5 inches in diameter) directly over medium-high heat.
Alternately heat both sides of iron until water... - 37.4533
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until thick and lemon colored. Set aside 2 tablespoons butter; beat in remaining melted butter and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low... - 36.7861
Beat eggs at medium speed of an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until thick and lemon colored.
Add butter, vanilla, and anise oil; mix well.
Add flour and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Brush pizzelle iron lightly with oil; preheat... - 31.5109
1. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the egg whites, eggs, sugar, and lemon rind in a large bowl until pale yellow and thickened, about 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice, oil, butter, and salt; reduce the speed to low and beat just until combined. Add... - 31.2871
1. Preheat 7-inch electric pizzelle iron* as manufacturer directs. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Pour 2 tablespoonfuls batter at a... - 29.1754
Pizzelle Recipes By Category