- » Pizzaiola
Enjoy our collection of pizzaiola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizzaiola recipes.
The swordfish pizzaiola is a healthy and tasty dish that is baked with tomato, mozzarella, capers and oregano... Deb shows us how to cook it in less than half an hour! - 131.472
Toast bread lightly; spread with puree and sprinkle on seasonings.
Top with cheese.
Broil until cheese is melted. - 25.5533
You May Also Like!
Steak Pizzaiola Alla Rick
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Pound steaks between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/4-inch thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, heat... - 29.0075
Steak With Garlic And Tomatoes (bistecca Alla Pizzaiola)
Saute the garlic in half the oil for two minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, for five minutes.
Remove from heat.
Brown'the steaks well on both sides in the remaining oil.
Reduce heat, spread tomato and garlic... - 29.2493
Quick Steak Pizzaiola
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat until very hot.
Sprinkle the steaks with the salt and pepper and cook for 30 seconds on each side; transfer to a heated platter and keep warm.
Add the tomatoes, garlic, and oregano to... - 26.9876
Chuck Steak Pizzaiola
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim excess fat from steak. Place in a shallow glass baking dish with plenty of space around meat. In a medium bowl, combine onion, tomatoes, oregano, garlic, salt, hot pepper flakes, and olive oil. Spread over top of steak.
2. Bake... - 26.8064
Veal Chops Pizzaiola
The veal chops pizzaiola is a tomato and herb tempered veal recipe that is so easy but oh so flavorful! I make this at every chance just for the sheer gourmet taste of this recipe. Serve this at parties and you will win accolades. - 33.0378
Maccheroni Alla Pizzaiola
Put the tomatoes into a saucepan with the oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Drain the macaroni thoroughly and transfer to a warm dish.
Add the tomato... - 29.4646
Heat the olive oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add all the other ingredients.
Cook over high heat, stirring all the time, for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the tomatoes are just soft and hot. - 28.5646
1. In a bowl mix vinegar, water, pepper and 1/8 cup olive oil.
2. Keep the steak in this mixture and marinate it well.
3. Keep the marinated steak in the refrigerator for 2 hours - it is recommended to keep it overnight.
4. In a skillet,... - 46.5398
Veal Chops Pizzaiola
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add chops and brown on both sides.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and parsley. Slowly add tomato mixture to browned veal. Cover and cook over low heat 45 minutes, or until meat is tender. - 25.1462
Pizzaiola Recipes By Category