- » Pizza Skin
Pizza Skin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pizza skin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizza skin recipes.
Carnivores Dutch Oven Pizza
Forget pre-packaged hot dogs, steaks and pancakes! Here's an easy to make recipe that you would enjoy making beside the campfire. Dutch oven pizza is just the thing for outdoor freaks that can be assembled using just a handful of pizza staples. Not only is it... - 117.022
some steamed brocolli and a large tossed salad complete this simple meal - 38.423
Italian Sausage Pizza
Healthy home made pizza for your tummy. A delightful video to prepare a cheesy pizza with Italian sausages. You can prepare this homemade pizza in less time than it takes to bake a frozen one. Once your guests smell this sausage and cheese pizza coming out of... - 103.728
Biting into a delicious Salmon Pizzas is a heavenly experience for seafood lovers like me! Make your own tasty Salmon Pizzas using this brillinat recipe! - 45.038
1) Skin and finely chop onion.
2) Skin and finely chop garlic.
3) Remove the skin and seed tomatoes. Chop coarsely.
4) Slice cheese in thin wedges and drain anchovy fillets.
5) Preheat oven at 425°F
6) Sift flour and salt and keep in... - 45.5564
Pizza Chicken Italiano
Place chicken in 2-quart baking dish.
Combine tomato sauce, oregano, chopped parsley, garlic salt, onion powder and sugar.
Pour over chicken, cover, and bake at 425°F. for 15 minutes.
Top with olives and Mozzarella cheese and continue to bake, uncovered, for... - 31.6376
Place boned thighs skin side down on cutting board.
Sprinkle with the salt, instant minced onion and parsley flakes.
Cut Mozzarella cheese into 8 pieces, about 2 1/2"x1/2"x3/4".
Place a piece of cheese on each boned thigh; fold sides over cheese and fasten... - 45.4349
1) In a small bowl, mix the garlic, salt and butter or margarine together.
2) Toast and spread the bap rounds with the garlic-butter mixture.
3) Place them over a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
4) Combine the tomatoes, onions, parsley and oil... - 43.5434
Potato Pizza Aiola
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, for 10 minutes only. Drain potatoes and remove skins. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch slices.
2. Brush an 11 x 7-inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Place one third layer... - 29.8073
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour and salt with 1 tablespoon oil and sufficient water. Knead to make a stiff dough.
2. Start the grill 5 minutes before cooking time.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over a medium... - 43.6376
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the pizza base mix in a bowl and stir in the dill. Make the dough according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Press the dough into a round measuring 25.5 cm/10 inches across on a baking sheet (cookie... - 40.9452
Onion & Three Cheese Pizza
1. To prepare the dough, dissolve the yeast in the water in a cup. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, then stir in the oil and yeast liquid, adding a little extra water if necessary to give a smooth dough. Knead well, then divide in half and roll into two... - 35.3245
Turkey Crust Pizza
1. To make the sauce, use a heavy-bottomed saucepan
2. Heat oil in the pan over medium heat.
3. Add the onions and sauté, stirring frequently, until they are soft and transparent.
4. Add pepper and mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add... - 46.3064
Thaw the pastry.
Roll out the pastry or pizza dough and use to line an 8-inch shallow pie pan.
Skin and halve the tomatoes and place in the pan.
Drain the artichokes and place between the tomatoes.
Dot with the olives and sprinkle over the Parmesan cheese,... - 39.7352
Roasted Pepper And Sweet Onion Pizzas
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. Place the peppers on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven till peppers are charred.
3. Once charred black, remove from oven and cover with a damp cloth.
4. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and... - 48.7504
Calzone (italian Pizza Turnovers)
Calzone (Italian Pizza Turnovers) is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious pizza recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Calzone dish. - 44.1198
Pizza Alia Francescana
Preheat the oven to 450°F (200°C).
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Put the two pizza circles on the baking sheet.
Heat the oil in a small saucepan and add the mushrooms.
Fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,... - 40.8898
Mexican Chicken Pizzas
1. Place chicken in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Drain and shred chicken with 2 forks. Set aside.
2. Cut poblano peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and... - 40.7645
Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles; press into lightly oiled 12 inch pizza pan, sealing perforations.
In fry pan heat oil to medium, add chicken, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and olives.
Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until fork can... - 44.8104
Mini Pizza Making Made Easier
Pizza is one of the most popular kids food and is sure to bring a smile on their face when packed in the lunch box or served for an evening snack. Watch this video to learn how to make mini pizzas, perfect for the little ones and their appetite. Next time... - 84.5261
Pizza Sauced Zucchini Chicken
In a medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish stir together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip breast halves into egg and then into... - 40.951
1) Even out the pastry on a lightly floured surface very thinly and make eight 6-inch circles having the size of a small plate or saucer.
2) Apply olive oil at the center of each circle and sprinkle with marjoram.
3) Put a little tomato, cheese and an... - 42.7782
Dynasty Duckling Pizza Imperiale
Dynasty Duckling Pizza Imperiale is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Dynasty Duckling Pizza Imperiale both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 48.7362
Dough: Make well in sifted flour, stir in combined yeast, sugar and water, mix to a firm dough, knead for about 5 minutes on floured surface until smooth and elastic.
Using 3/4 of the dough, roll out to a rectangle large enough to line a greased loaf tin... - 44.7921
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (Gas Mark 8).
2) Dissolve sugar in warm water and sprinkle yeast on top to make the dough.
3) Place in a warm place for 10 to 15 minutes to allow frothing.
4) In the meantime, take a bowl and sieve the flour and... - 45.4215
Pizza Beer Injected Turkey
Chef Tom and Mamma Mia Take you throughout the process of injecting their Thanksgiving Turkey with their World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer.
The best moistest Turkey Ever! - 45.9836
Tuna Cheese Pizza
Pizza lovers are surely going to love this dish! This Tuna cheese pizza is a delightful variation of a regular pizza. The specialty of this Tuna pizza recipe is that the flavor of the dish is enhanced by making tomato sauce and onion paste from scratch. - 127.107
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
Put the two pizza dough circles on the sheet.
Put half the tomatoes on each pizza and sprinkle with a little salt and lots of black pepper.
Put 4 slices of mozzarella cheese on each... - 39.8505
The bread dough should have risen until double in size.
Turn on to a board and flatten into a long strip.
Brush with a little oil and roll up like a jelly roll.
Repeat this process three times.
Divide the dough into four pieces and roll each piece to a flat... - 38.8992
French Riviera Style Pizza
1. Prepare the dough by rolling out the dough into a ball
2. Brush it with oil
3. Flatten and enlarge the ball with your hands to form a 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter disc
4. Prepare an oiled baking sheet
5. Place the dough on the sheet
6. Leave... - 40.4724
La Pizza Napoletana
To make the dough, dissolve the sugar in the warm water and sprinkle the dried yeast on top.
Leave in a warmish place for 10 to 16 minutes or until frothy.
Meanwhile, sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter.
Mix to a dough with the yeast... - 42.0167
Chicken Pizza is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Chicken Pizza and let me know... - 47.4657
1. Sift the flour with the salt. Combine the milk with the water, sprinkle the dried yeast over the liquids and whisk in the sugar. Leave in a warm place for 30 minutes until frothy.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the liquid. Mix well... - 35.2696
Polenta Provencale Pizza
Combine cornmeal, flour, and salt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Combine water and olive oil; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Add oil mixture to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up... - 44.387
1. Mix together the flour and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper, then rub in the margarine. Mix to a soft dough with the milk.
2. Knead lightly, then roll out to line a 26-cm/10-inch quiche dish.
3. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop; peel and... - 44.6697
Pizza Salad With Roasted Garlic Hummos
The pizza salad is a delicious and tangy salad mix that can be served as a side or over bread as a meal. Prepared with a spread of hummus over bread, the pizza salad is spooned over it and served. The salad is a made with a fresh mix of spinach, tomatoes,... - 45.4831
Pizza Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce has an Inspirational taste. The Butter and flour gives the Tomato Sauce Tasty taste. - 35.708
Pizza Sauce By Tarla Dalal
Pizza sauce is so easy easy to make using fresh tomatoes and few other ingredients. Just spread over a pizza base and top with cheese and vegetables to make a delicious pizza. - 119.868
Tomato Cheese Pizza
Sieve flour and salt into a bowl and put in a warm place.
D Mix yeast and sugar in warm milk and stir until creamy.
Keep aside for 5 minutes.
Rub fat to flour and mix in yeast mixture.
Stir in eggs and knead throughly.
Cover and put in a warm... - 40.2383
Smoked Chicken Pizza With Red Pepper Pesto
1. make the red pepper pesto: Preheat the oven to 350° Place the head of garlic cut side up on a double sheet of foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap the foil around the garlic and bake until the cloves are very soft, about 1 hour. Let cool. Squeeze the... - 31.3884
Tomato Filled Pissaladiere
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) Peel and chop finely onion.
3) Peel the garlic.
4) Roll pastry out to a circle and line 8-inch (20-cm) quiche tin or flan ring set on a baking tray.
5) Trim the edges.
6) Remove the... - 45.2383
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Follow the package instructions to make the pie crust.
3) Line an 8-inch cake pan set on a cookie sheet with the pastry rolled out on a floured board.
4) Use a fork to prick the pastry base all over.
5) Take... - 46.9053