- » Pizza Sauce
Pizza Sauce Recipes
Pizza sauce is an important ingredient in pizza. It is primarily made of tomatoes and Italian herbs. It is very important to get the right ingredients and in the right proportion for making this sauce. This sauce can ... More »
Quick Homemade Pizza Sauce
All of us like pizza but buying it all the time does become a costly affair. Why not try making some at home. The main ingredient of a pizza is the sauce. Here is a quick video that shows how to make pizza sauce at home. The chef shows how to make and store... - 109.688
Italian Style Pizza Sauce
If you are looking for the recipe of pizza sauce, then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy recipe to make pizza sauce at home. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 101.418
Classic Tomato Pizza Sauce
Making a homemade pizza? Why not start with a homemade Classic Tomato Pizza Sauce. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this chunky sauce. You will love it for sure. - 94.7461
Delicious Pizza Sauce
A delicious sauce over pizza enhances the taste of pizza many folds. Today, chef not only has an easy homemade pizza recipe but also gives lots of insight on how to develop your own pizza sauce. The video would have been more useful for those who have never... - 85.6922
Homemade Pizza Sauce
Homemade Pizza Sauce recipes can be altered based on personal taste. Here the chef is adding a little brown sugar to the pizza sauce for a little twist in the taste. He also describes a bit about his experiments with a basic pizza sauce to make it more... - 75.7513
1) In a dry processor bowl, position the knife blade and top with the cover.
2) Through the food chute, drop in the garlic with the processor running. Process for about 3 to 5 seconds or till the garlic is minced. Remove the garlic and set it... - 45.9468
1) In a skillet, add onion, celery and pepper in hot vegetable oil to sauté until tender and translucent.
2) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and seasonings.
3) Reduce heat to low and cook on stove top for approximately 30 minutes, stirring... - 40.2831
Beef Pizza Sauce
Combine the ground beef and sausage in a skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until brown.
Drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients, then cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pack into hot sterilized jars, leaving... - 39.8364
The taste of this very Pizza Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Pizza Sauce recipe. If there is one European dish that is unanimously regarded as the best in flavor, it is this Pizza Sauce. This Pizza Sauce, when... - 39.7559
Pizza Sauce And Toppings
This Pizza Sauce and Toppings makes my pizzas taste mindblowing ! Try out this Pizza Sauce and Toppings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.7959
With Food Chopper, coarsely chop fresh tomatoes, if using, and set aside.
Press garlic with Garlic Press into 2-quart Generation II Saucepan.
Stir in olive oil, red pepper flakes, basil and oregano, and cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and... - 38.6477
Basic Pizza Sauce
This is a basic pizza sauce which I use whenever I make pizzas. It cooks in no time. - 38.4825
Pizza Sauce has a Distinctive taste. The blend of olive oil, onion, tomatoes, sugar, salt and black pepper gives the Pizza Sauce Rousing taste. - 38.2017
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
2. When heated, add garlic and sauté just until soft and aromatic but not browned.
3. Stir in tomato and herbs
4. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. Season... - 38.0981
Taco Soup With Pizza Sauce
1. In a pan combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, pizza sauce and water in 5-quart, or larger and cook with cover on Low 3-4 hours.
2. Top individual servings with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream and serve. - 37.6957
1. In a bowl add all the pizza sauce ingredients.
2. Stir well. Simmer 15 minutes on low heat.
3. Serve pizza sauce as a base for pizza. - 37.5992
Texan Pizza Sauce
Husk the tomatillos, wash and core them.
Cut them into quarters.
Place in a sauce pan with the water, garlic, seasonings, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Add the onion and cilantro and continue to simmer for an... - 35.7844
In a large pot heat the oil and saute the vegetables until tender.
Add the tomatoes, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste.
Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours, or until sauce is very thick, stir occasionally.
Use as required. - 35.0515
Homemade Pizza Sauce
This lovely pizza sauce is a cooked sauce recipe made with a medley of vegetables along with mushrooms. Slow cooked, this pizza sauce is herbed and spiced with italian spices and makes a great topping for any pizza of choice. - 34.424
1. Slowly heat oil in 2-quart saucepan. In it, saute onion until golden.
2. Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid. Crush tomatoes with pastry blender or fork.
3. In saucepan, combine tomato pulp and reserved liquid with remaining ingredients; over medium heat,... - 33.9601
Melt margarine in 10 inch skillet; add onions, green pepper and garlic; cook over moderate heat until vegetables are soft, not brown.
Add tomatoes and juice from can, tomato paste, salt, sugar, oregano, basil and hot pepper sauce.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat... - 33.6083
Quick Pizza Sauce
1. In a blender, tip in all the ingredients and process on medium heat till the ingredients are all smooth
2. This can be used as a pizza sauce. It can also be served as a salad dressing
Simmer the sauce if required for 15 minutes for a... - 33.3913
1) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, garlic powder, anise seeds and the herbs.
2) Simmer the tomato juice mixture for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tomato juice is reduced by half.
3) Serve as desired. - 32.2182
Combine the hamburger and salami in a kettle and cook over medium heat until brown.
Stir in remaining ingredients and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
Pour into quart containers, leaving room for expansion, and cool.
Cover and freeze.
Thaw and... - 31.7983
Easy Pizza Sauce
Add olive oil to a pot over medium heat.
Allow oil to warm slightly and add bell pepper and onions.
Stir occasionally until bell pepper is tender and onions begin to turn translucent.
Stir in the garlic powder, oregano, salt and black pepper.
Add the... - 31.3162
Try this alluring Pizza Sauce recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Pizza Sauce is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 30.344
This Pizza Sauce is irresistible ! Try this Pizza Sauce on a range of vegetable, cheese and meat pizzas and tell me what you liked it best with ! - 28.3808
Tomato Pizza Sauce
Place tomatoes in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour into a small Dutch oven.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until sauce is reduced to about 3 cups.
Divide into 1-cup... - 26.2409
Pizza Sauce Recipes By Category