- » Pizza Roll Up
Pizza Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pizza roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizza roll up recipes.
Thaw dough; roll it into a 14x24-inch rectangle about 1/4-inch thick.
Brown ground beef or turkey; stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon filling evenly onto dough, slightly pressing filling into dough.
Roll dough lengthwise like a jelly roll, and cut into 24... - 37.3419
Pizza Roll Up
Thaw bread dough for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Roll out to 12x9-inch rectangle.
Spread with tomato paste.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion from long side; seal.
Place on greased baking sheet seam side down.
Brush with water; sprinkle... - 36.0358
Tuna And Cheese Pizza Roll Ups
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and allow it to froth, about 10 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before you are ready to bake
3. Grease 2 cookie sheets .
4. In a sauce pan, heat remaining water to simmering.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 47.7586
Ham And Cheese Pizza Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and oil a 15 1/2" x 14" x 1" baking sheet. Prepare the dough. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 12- x 9-inch rectangle. Brush with the oil.
2. Lay the ham on the dough and sprinkle with the cheese, leaving a... - 27.4187
Stir N Roll Pizza
Heat oven to 425°.
Measure flour, baking powder, salt, milk and 1/4 cup salad oil into bowl.
Stir vigorously until mixture leaves side of bowl.
Gather dough together and press into ball.
Knead dough in bowl 10 times to make smooth.
Divide dough in half.
On... - 36.1342
You May Also Like!
Pizza Pick Ups
1. Place sesame wafers in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Top each with prosciutto, folding slices, if necessary, to fit. Place tomato slices over prosciutto. Sprinkle garlic salt, then Parmesan cheese over tomatoes.
2. Cut each slice of provolone cheese... - 28.9534
Pizza Dough With Whole Wheat Flour
Dissolve yeast in warm water in the proc essor bowl.
Add sugar, salt, oil, and all of the all-purpose flour.
Process with the metal blade for, 15 seconds.
Let rise for 30 minutes in the processor bowl.
Add whole-wheat flour and process until a ball forms on... - 32.6487
Deep Dish Cheese Sausage Pizza
Coarsely chop tomatoes; drain well and squeeze to remove excess moisture; reserve.
2. Grease one 14- × 2-inch (deep-dish) pizza pan or two 9- × 2-inch round cake pans; sprinkle with cornmeal.
3. On lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough to 16-inch... - 32.0555
Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in.round pizza pan with points toward the center.
Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook and... - 31.9448
Yeast Free Pan Pizza With Pizza Sauce (no Bake Pizza)
If you're looking for a different way of making pizza, then you must try this recipe. Chef Madhura shows how to make pizza in a pan, in case you don't have an oven. It tastes so crispy and yummy. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. - 109.695
Apple Meringue Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples.
Sift flour with salt.
Cut in margarine.
Stir in rolled oats.
Sprinkle with water, stirring with fork until dough is moist enough to hold together.
Roll out on floured baking sheet to a 13 inch circle.... - 43.5373
In large bowl dissolve yeast from roll mix in 1 cup warm water.
Stir in flour mixture from mix and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
With greased fingers pat dough out onto bottom and halfway up sides of a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2... - 44.9419
Sardine And Basil Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Mix together mashed tomatoes and juice, crushed garlic, chopped onion, herbs, seasoning and drained and chopped sardines.
3) Leave for 15 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, for the base, into a bowl, sift flour and... - 44.3661
Kids' Favorite Pizza
Defrost pizza dough according to instructions on bag.
Lightly oil a 17 1/2 by 11 1/2 in (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan.
Roll out dough to fit pan, set aside.
Tomato Sauce: In large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onions and garlic 3 to 5 minutes,... - 43.8315
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl.
Add the sugar and 1 tablespoon of the water and cream the water and yeast together.
Set the bowl aside in a warm, draught free place for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the yeast mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour... - 45.9907