- » Pizza Pasta
Pizza Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pizza pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizza pasta recipes.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
For pasta crust, in a large bowl combine egg, milk, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in cooked pasta.
Spread pasta mixture evenly in a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake in a 350°... - 45.2642
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) Follow package directions to prepare macaroni and cheese.
3) Mix eggs and combine.
4) Grease a 12 inch (30 cm) pizza pan.
5) Bake for 10 minutes.
6) Spread spaghetti sauce over macaroni... - 43.8759
Prepare macaroni as directed on package; drain.
In a medium bowl blend skim milk, Egg Beater, and salt.
Add macaroni and mix well.
Spread evenly onto a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Combine Rotel tomatoes and... - 42.608
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, add eggs and milk to combine.
3) Fold in hot macaroni and mix lightly to coat.
4) Stir in Cheddar cheese and onion; mix well.
5) Use a well-buttered 14-inch pizza pan to spread macaroni... - 42.2409
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe
Prepare Spaghetti as package directs; drain.
In medium bowl, blend milk and egg; add spaghetti and toss to coat.
Spray 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Spread spaghetti mixture evenly in prepared pan.
In large skillet, cook beef,... - 45.0428
High Fiber Pizza Crust With Healthy Mince Meat Pasta Topping
My search for a perfect and 100% whole wheat pizza crust ended today! So instead of the 0-benefit all-purpose flour, here is a fiber rich pizza crust. And guess what, the topping is also just as healthy as any meat lover would want it to be – extra lean... - 0
Pizza Pasta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Slice broccoli stem, and divide it into florets. Set aside.
3. In an oven proof baking dish, combine pasta, pasta water, pasta sauce, and olive oil.
4. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Add... - 109.515
Macaroni Crust Pizza
To make crust, in a large saucepan cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
In a mixing bowl combine the 2 beaten eggs, the 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Add drained macaroni to egg... - 42.6998
What To Do With Leftover Spaghetti? Frittata... Pasta Pizza
Here is a great and useful tip. Yesterday's leftover pasta just doesn't seem so appealing the next day, or does it? Rather than just reheating it, turn it into something new. Ever heard of Pasta Pizza? Well, now you have. Check it out. It's quick, it's easy,... - 0
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
In six greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dishes, layer equal amounts of spaghetti, sauce and pepperoni.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese; bake 15 minutes longer. - 26.3026
Pasta And Pizza
1. Seed and chop one tomato. Thinly slice remaining tomato; reserve for pizza.
2. To prepare pizza, preheat oven to 425°F. Drizzle pita halves evenly with oil; arrange the sliced tomato around edges. Sprinkle the provolone cheese, 1/4 ounce of the Parmesan... - 38.0126
1. In a small nonstick skillet, add the meat nad cook it over medium to high heat until browned; stir to crumble it a little
2. Drain the water away and return the meat to the skillet; add pizza sauce , salt and pepper to it and cook for a couple of... - 33.6385
Following package directions, cook pastina in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain; then combine with Cheddar, onion, and egg.
Using a spatula, press mixture evenly into a greased 12 to 14-inch pizza pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 30 to... - 44.0396
Pizza Pasta Recipes By Category