- » Pizza Marinara
Pizza Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pizza marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizza marinara recipes.
Neapolitan Pizza Marinara
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With half of the olive oil, brush the dough in the pizza pan. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese all over.
3) Peel the tomatoes and seed them. Drain and cut into neat slices.
4) Arrange... - 44.9652
Perfect Pizza Margarita Using Marinara Sauce
1. Get an oven ready and preheat the oven to 500°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal. Spread sauce evenly over dough; top with... - 24.6363
You May Also Like!
Italian Style Pizza Sauce
If you are looking for the recipe of pizza sauce, then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy recipe to make pizza sauce at home. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 92.1985
Michael Jackson Special Homemade Marinara Sauce
Marinara sauce is a sauce which can be used for a number of recipes. You can make pasta or pizza or dip bread and enjoy it. The college chef has dedicated this recipe to Michael Jackson and named it as Michael Jackson special marinara sauce. Here is a recipe... - 105.958
Marinara Sauce- Part 1, Preparation
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn how to start with your marinara sauce. Watch part 2 for the finished product. - 99.6522
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 47.8373
Italian Marinara Sauce
For the great taste of homemade sauce, you don't need to spend hours in the kitchen. This fast and easy Marinara sauce recipe is perfect on its own or as a base for dozens of other pasta sauces. The recipe features plenty of spices and herbs bunged in .... - 141.126
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 139.121
Little Italy Style Pizza Two Ways
Joey, owner of Puglia Restaurant in NYC, makes a smashingly delicious-looking pizza! He shows you how!
The pizza on the right is made with mushrooms, and the one on the left is marinara sauce, fresh slices of mozzarella, fresh basil, parmesan cheese and... - 103.156
English Muffin "pizza" (betty's Kitchen Fare)
Make your life easier with this English Muffin, Tomato and Cheese Pizza. It might not taste like the gourmet pizzas, but it is definitely a great choice to have when you are out of time and need something to fill in your belly. Delicious and healthy! Get the... - 134.819
About 30 minutes before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 500Â°F.
2. Spread frozen pizza with Marinara sauce; over sauce arrange shrimp, then Mozzarella slices. Sprinkle lightly with oregano. Place on cookie sheet.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.... - 21.3514