- » Pizza Log
Pizza Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pizza log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizza log recipes.
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Brush eggplant with olive oil.
3. Mix thyme and chives in a shallow plate. Brush sides of goat cheese lightly with walnut oil; roll in herbs, coating the rounded sides. Cut cheese into 12 slices. Set cheese slices on a... - 39.529
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at... - 127.941
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
You May Also Like!
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Spicy Chicken Strombou
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Coarsely chop broccoli.
Combine broccoli, chicken, cheese, salsa and onions in small bowl.
Unroll pizza dough.
Pat into 15X10-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle broccoli mixture evenly over top.
Starting with long side, tightly roll into log... - 34.4451
Lemon Sugar Cookies
In a small bowl, stir flour with baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
In Batter Bowl, cream butter with Bamboo Spoon.
Add lemon zest, vanilla and 1 cup sugar, and mix well.
Stir in egg and milk.
Gradually add dry ingredients, blending after each addition... - 46.689
Pinwheel Cookies - Vanilla And Chocolate
1. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a parchment paper on it. Set aside.
For Vanilla Dough
2. In a mixer, put the butter and beat it till creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. Slowly add the sugar while continuing to beat at... - 0
Gingerbread House Dough
In a 5-qt.pan, heat shortening, sugar and molasses on low, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; add cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in flour, 1 cup at a time, until dough can be formed into a ball.
Using remaining flour,... - 37.9722
Italian Beef And Cheese Roll
1. Heat an oven to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
4. Mix well, using your hands.
5. Turn the... - 44.97
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast
These cinnamon rolls are perfect to be had at Christmas breakfast! The chef here shares the very basic recipe for cinnamon rolls, baked with brown sugar filling and with a delicious glaze. A great way to kick start your festival menu! - 98.9442