- » Pizza Fondue
Pizza Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pizza fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizza fondue recipes.
A great combination with french bread, Pizza Fondue tops of my list of favorite appetizers. It is indeed the flavor of cheese that lend to the flavor of pizza fondue. Give this lip smacking pizza fondue a try. - 44.1845
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 40.9605
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the onion and beef in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, breaking apart until the beef changes colour. Drain off the fat.
2) Blend the sauce, cornstarch, oregano and garlic powder together, then stir into the beef... - 38.9969
Oregano Pizza Fondue
Brown onion and ground beef in a large sauce pan.
Mix pizza sauce and cornstarch together and add to meat.
Add fennel seed, oregano and garlic powder to this mixture.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Just before serving, add Cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
Stir over medium... - 38.1262
Mix cornstarch and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce in 2-quart saucepan; stir in remaining pizza sauce.
Add pepperoni, onion and oregano.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat.
Stir in cheese, 1/2 cup at a time, until... - 36.1871
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be softened.
Stir to blend.
Serve warm with... - 35.3136
Brown the onion and beef in shortening in fondue pot over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium.
Combine cornstarch, seasonings and pizza sauce and stir into the beef mixture, mixing well.
Cook until thick and bubbly.
Add the cheeses by thirds, stirring... - 34.279
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except tortilla chips with cover on Low for 2-3 hours.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 34.1506
Brown onion and ground beef in oil; set aside.
Combine pizza sauce, cornstarch, fennel, oregano, and garlic powder in blender container; blend until smooth.
Add half of Cheddar cheese; blend until smooth.
Gradually add remaining Cheddar cheese and mozzare - 29.761
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine pepperoni and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until pepper is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in cream cheese and Parmesan until smooth and well blended. Stir in... - 24.5947
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat pizza sauce until hot.
Add cheese, a few cubes at a time, stirring after each addition until cheese is melted.
Do not boil.
Serve with cubed Italian bread or tortilla chips for dipping. - 22.9995