- » Pizza Dressing
Pizza Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pizza dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pizza dressing recipes.
Raw And Organic Veggie Pizza
Before we say the word “pizza” all you pizza lovers have to be open minded. This may not be the cheesy greasy pizza that comes out of the oven but when it comes to raw food, you have to be open to trying different textures and flavors and be willing to... - 100.487
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, catsup and Parmesan cheese.
Cover and shake until well blended. - 21.324
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Pizza With Desi Tadka
This delicious homemade pizza is healthy and easy to make. For those who want to keep it simple, I would suggest buying the pizza base, else you can make your own pizza base. It adds a lot more freshness and taste to the total outcome. The toppings used here... - 0
Ripe Olive Pizza Salad
Cut ripe olives into halves.
Line individual salad plates with romaine.
Cover with alternating layers of cheese, ripe olives and salami using 5 slices of cheese and salami for each layer.
Top with more ripe olive halves.
Sprinkle with Pizza Dressing and... - 27.6811
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza
Love pizza and want to try some thin crust ones - here is the recipe. A different kind of pizza with marinated potatoes as the topping. The caramelized onion and the anchovy adds a good flavour to it. Worcestershire Sauce which is added in the making of... - 133.45
Gazpacho Salad Pizza
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Use tomatoes held at room temperature until fully ripe. Coarsely chop tomatoes (makes about 4-1/2 cups). In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion and Italian dressing until well combined. Place pizza crust on a... - 24.3918
1) Skin and finely chop onion.
2) Skin and finely chop garlic.
3) Remove the skin and seed tomatoes. Chop coarsely.
4) Slice cheese in thin wedges and drain anchovy fillets.
5) Preheat oven at 425°F
6) Sift flour and salt and keep in... - 45.3228
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
Veggie Pizza Bites
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Unroll the pizza dough and press on the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch pan.
3) Bake the pizza crust in the oven for about 8-11 minutes or until golden brown in color. Set aside to cool.
4) Take a small bowl and... - 46.789
White Pizza Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. On a baking tray, arrange the muffin halves.
3. Combine dressing and tomato in a small bowl until blended.
4. Spoon and spread 1 tablespoon of the sauce over each muffn half.
5. Divide onion and cheese... - 39.2402
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease two cookie sheets or a 15-by-10-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Spread out roll of dough and cut large rectangles apart.
4. Press dough together at perforations to make 12 rectangles in all.
5.... - 38.7426
Garden Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 15 1/2x12 inch jelly pan, stretch the bread dough.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4.Mix together cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix.
5. Evenly spread this over crust.
6.Top with green onion,... - 45.1393