- » Pita Toast
Pita Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita toast recipes.
Herbed Pita Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Split each pita round in half crosswise.
3. Quarter each half, making 8 wedges and set wedges aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley, dillweed and fines herbes stirring well.
5. Spread each... - 40.2977
You May Also Like!
Toasted Pita Wedges
Cut each bread half into 8 wedges.
Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp. - 18.1444
Hummus With Toasted Pita
Process tahini, lemon juice, 1/3 cup water, and garlic in food processor or blender until smooth.
With food processor running, gradually add chick peas, salt, and pepper, processing until mixture is a very thick paste.
(If using a blender, add chick peas in... - 37.0634
Toasted Pita Chips
Preheat oven to 325°F.
With scissors, cut pitas in half horizontally, making 2 rounds.
Cut each round in half and then into thirds or quarters, making 6 to 8 triangles per round.
Place close together on baking sheets and spray the tops with cooking... - 25.9917
Baba Ganouj With Cayenne Pita Toasts
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Prick eggplants all over; place on a baking sheet and broil, turning frequently, about 12 minutes, until skin is slightly charred and eggplant is soft.
3. Remove eggplant from oven, peel and cube.
4. In a food processor or... - 25.3255
1) Set the oven temperature at 400 degrees.
2) Split pitas into 2 rounds.
3) Butter leach round lightly, if desired.
4) Toast for 4-6 minutes, until crisp.
5) Serve the toasted pitas with topping of your choice. - 29.9928
Parmesan Pita Toasts
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
Cut the pita breads in half and gently open the pita "pockets." Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cheese inside each pocket, then press down firmly on... - 30.7351
Garlic Pita Chips
Melt margarine, add garlic powder and chili powder.
Brush pita chips with flavored margarine mixture.
Toast chips on grid over ashen coals for 1 minute each side. - 17.9144
Mini Coronation Chicken Pitas
1) Take a bowl and add curry powder and mayonnaise to it.
2) Stir well before adding the chicken and mango. Mix well.
3) Take the pitta bread and toast it lightly.
4) Add seasoning.
5) Create a pocket on it by cutting a little with a knife.
6) Fill... - 35.8029
1)Take butter out of refrigerator to soften.
2)Split the pitas into 2 rounds each and spread with butter.
3)Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon each basil and oregano on each half pita.
4)Sprinkle paprika on top a little more sparingly.
5)Toast... - 35.5751
Mini Pita Pizzas
Mini pita pizzas…..sounds yummy!! It’s my favorite childhood recipe. My mon use to cook delicious mini pita pizzas when I use to come from school. The smell coming out from her oven is still fresh in my mind. Cheesy bites of pizza melts in my mouth like... - 27.9487
Pita Toast Recipes By Category