- » Pita Spread
Pita Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita spread recipes.
Hot Spinach Spread With Pita Chips
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut each pita bread into eight wedges.
Place in two 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 36.1299
White Bean Spread And Pita Crisps
Stir together 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the olive oil, one-third of the garlic, 1/4 tsp (1 ml) of the ground coriander and pinch each of the salt and pepper.
Cut pitas into 6 rounds; cut into triangles and place on baking sheet.
Brush triangles with olive oil... - 35.4399
You May Also Like!
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.4921
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 43.8139
On baking sheet place toasted pita halves and spread 1 tablespoon tomato sauce over each; top each with half of the mushrooms and 1 1/2 teaspoons onion, then sprinkle each with 1 ounce cheese and dash each oregano leaves and garlic... - 23.1492
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the mozzarella lightly. Keep aside.
3. Spread the sauce on the pita bread and sprinkle oregano and the shredded mozzarella on it.
4. With a knife or in the... - 44.2489
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 baking sheets. Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce evenly on each round. Arrange pepperoni and zucchini on each and sprinkle with mozzarella.
2. Bake on bottom rack of oven... - 27.267
Pita Pinto Sandwich
1.Take the pita bread and spread beans on it.
2.Add tomato, cheese and avocado to it.
3.Broil if desired or serve as it is.
4.Serve in a plate. - 33.825
Simmer pizza sauce in a small saucepan 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Flatten bread rounds if necessary by cutting a small slit along 1 edge and pressing on the top to remove air pockets.
Place bread rounds on a baking sheet.
For each pita, spread... - 28.4639
Mix the tomato sauce with the oregano and basil.
Spread it evenly on the pitas.
Top each circle with some mushrooms, chopped peppers and onions.
Sprinkle a little grated Parmesan on each pizza.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place pizzas in the hot oven,... - 33.3823
Warm Cheese Walnut Pitas
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except pitas.
2. Onto bottom half of each pita spread half of the cheese-walnut mixture; top each with remaining half of pita.
3. Arrange pitas on baking sheet and bake until cheese is... - 33.5267