- » Pita Spread
Pita Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita spread recipes.
White Bean Spread And Pita Crisps
Stir together 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the olive oil, one-third of the garlic, 1/4 tsp (1 ml) of the ground coriander and pinch each of the salt and pepper.
Cut pitas into 6 rounds; cut into triangles and place on baking sheet.
Brush triangles with olive oil... - 39.2831
Hot Spinach Spread With Pita Chips
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut each pita bread into eight wedges.
Place in two 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 38.3941
You May Also Like!
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Mint Hummus With Pita Bread
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional) and pepper, serve with pita bread. - 0
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 44.8739
On baking sheet place toasted pita halves and spread 1 tablespoon tomato sauce over each; top each with half of the mushrooms and 1 1/2 teaspoons onion, then sprinkle each with 1 ounce cheese and dash each oregano leaves and garlic... - 24.8445
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the mozzarella lightly. Keep aside.
3. Spread the sauce on the pita bread and sprinkle oregano and the shredded mozzarella on it.
4. With a knife or in the... - 42.6159
Chicken Pita Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler. Place the pita breads on a baking sheet. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat until golden, about 45 seconds on each side.
2 Spread 3 tablespoons of the hummus evenly onto each of the pita breads, almost to the edge. Top each evenly with the... - 25.6689
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 baking sheets. Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce evenly on each round. Arrange pepperoni and zucchini on each and sprinkle with mozzarella.
2. Bake on bottom rack of oven... - 27.8533
Need to make chips for an upcoming get-together but do not want to slave for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make pita chips that will be ready within minutes and please everyone's taste buds! - 118.043
Simmer pizza sauce in a small saucepan 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Flatten bread rounds if necessary by cutting a small slit along 1 edge and pressing on the top to remove air pockets.
Place bread rounds on a baking sheet.
For each pita, spread... - 31.0703