- » Pita Roll
Pita Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita roll recipes.
Pita Sausage Rolls
Split each pita bread into two rounds.
Barbecue or grill sausages until done.
Place a hot sausage on each pita round.
Sprinkle with grated carrot, shredded lettuce, sprouts, grated cheese.
Spoon on dressing, roll up pita bread.
Dressing: Combine Thousand... - 33.1692
Homemade Pita Bread
If you relish Pita and hummus whenever you go out, now is the time to relish the bites in your home. Watch this interesting video to learn how you can make pita at your home by using some simple ingredients. You can even surprise your family now.. - 130.495
Artichoke Tomato Pitas
Place pita rounds on a large baking sheet.
Place one-fourth of artichoke, tomato, basil, and dressing down center of each pita.
Sprinkle each serving with 1/4 cup cheese.
Broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 2 to 3 minutes or... - 28.4849
Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans, reserved liquid, green onions, and next 5 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Spread bean mixture evenly on top of... - 36.818
1) Cut 4 waxed papers 12 inches long, then fold each piece into half lengthwise into 12 x 6 inches.
2) In a non-stick skillet, brush the pita breads with olive oil and cook over a medium heat, flattening them with a spatula for about 1... - 40.8606
Pita Bread With Honey
This Pita bread is the finest and most delicious of the different types of Pita bread I've tasted till now! Try out this Pita Bread for lunch or dinner and let me if you agree with me ! - 36.6198
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Warm 1/4 cup water and sprinkle yeast over it.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, salt and bran (if used). Pulse... - 50.5031
Arabic Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining 2 teaspoons sugar, oil, salt, 2 cups all-purpose flour, and whole wheat flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually stir... - 39.5114
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Combine flours, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup warm water with remaining teaspoon of sugar and yeast.
Set in a warm place for 10 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly.
Stir yeast mixture into flour... - 41.162
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt and the two tablespoons of sugar.
3) In another bowl, mix the remaining sugar with the yeast and 1/2 cup of the warm water.
4) Set in a warm place for about 10 minutes... - 45.3728
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 103.331
Mix together 1/2 cup lukewarm water & sugar till the sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle the yeast on top.
Mix the yeast into the warm sugar water mixture.
Cover & keep in a warm place undisturbed, allowing it to dissolve.
After 5 or 10 minutes, the yeast should... - 38.9416
Heat oven to 425°.
Split each pita bread in half around edge with knife.
Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 151/2 X 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or just until crisp.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved bean liquid in 10-inch nonstick skillet... - 35.36
This Pita Bread is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pita Bread dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 40.4268
For pita bread, in a large mixer bowl soften yeast in warm water.
Add 2 cups of the all purpose flour, the shortening, and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Using a spoon, stir... - 40.0484
Pour the water into a large bowl.
Sprinkle in the yeast, sugar, and salt.
Stir to dissolve.
Gradually whisk in the flour 1/2 cup at a time to make a smooth batter.
Stir in the remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time until the dough pulls away from the sides of the... - 33.0641
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add salt and flour. Knead 5 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes.
3. Divide into 8 equal parts and shape into round balls with hands.
4. Stick a 24-inch strip of waxed paper to the countertop with... - 25.6437
1) Follow the package instructions and mix together the hot roll mix and the yeast.
2) Pour enough water to this and mix well to make a dough.
3) Knead it on a floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth and stretchable and make a large ball.
4)... - 33.7607
Make a semi hard dough using all the above ingredients
Table prove the dough in bulk for 20-30minutes
Roll in a dough sheeter at 0.5mm / 1mm
Cut into rounds
Bake at 220Cfor 1min on the base of the oven or oven pre heated baking trays
Cover with a plastic wrap... - 31.4255
Bran Pita Bread
In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
Add cereal, mixing until combined.
On low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping sides of bowl.
Using dough hooks... - 36.5263
In large mixer bowl soften yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (110Â° to 115Â°).
Add 2 cups of the flour, shortening,and salt.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in as much remaining flour as... - 31.9271
Combine yeast with 1 cup lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon honey and set aside.
Sift flours together and add wheat germ.
Mix oil with 4 cups lukewarm water.
Make a well in the center of the mixed flours and gradually add oil and water mixture.
Stir in... - 41.8689
Lebanese special Pita Bread can now be made at home. Head towards your kitchen, switch on the video and follow Martha who does a delightful job in explaining the method of making this dish. Serve it as a dipping or as sandwiches. - 86.2595
Sesame Cumin Pita Crisps
In a small bowl stir together the oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cumin, and salt to taste.
Halve the pita loaves horizontally to form 6 rounds and brush the rough sides of the rounds with the oil mixture.
Cut each round into 3/4-inch triangles or squares, spread... - 20.9049
Bran Pita Bread
1. In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, mixing until combined.
3. Over low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
4. Beat on high speed... - 41.8738
1) In a bowl, combine yeast and lukewarm water to dissolve. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
2) Place 1 cup of flour to this by sprinkling with salt. Stir well and slowly add rest of the flour to prepare spongy dough.
3)... - 39.323
Classic Pita Bread
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/4 cup warm water; set aside about 5 minutes until foamy.
In a large bowl, combine flour and salt.
Make a well in center; add yeast mixture, oil and 1-1/2 cups warm water.
Gradually mix into flour until evenly... - 37.3069
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
Add oil and two cups (500 ml) of the flour.
Beat until the dough is smooth.
Add the remaining flour as you knead the bread in the bowl.
Place dough on a well-floured surface and knead in some additional flour until the... - 37.6563
Stir sugar into warm water in bowl until dissolved.
Stir in yeast.
Let stand for 6 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and salt.
Add 4 cups all-purpose flour, mixing to form dough.
Knead for 4 minutes on floured surface, kneading in... - 44.5894
Spiced Pita Bread
Scatter the cumin and sesame seeds over a sheet of foil and place under the broiler.
Toast for 2-3 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
Remove and cool.
Dissolve the sugar and yeast in the water.
Place the flour, salt, coriander and toasted spices in a large... - 37.266
Heat water to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and warmed water.
Mix with Doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be necessary to scrape sides of bowl with rubber... - 33.2103
1. In a large mixing bowl, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in 3 tablespoons of warm water. Allow the yeast starter to stand for 10 minutes till it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat the... - 43.1824
For avocado salsa, in a small bowl stir together avocado, tomato, taco sauce, onion, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cover and chill till ready to use.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg and taco sauce.
Stir in oats, chili peppers, chili powder, and salt.
Add... - 45.4327
Easy, healthy, and guaranteed the best pita bread recipe! - 108.978
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 74.2271
Syrian Pita Bread
1. Set a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven and preheat the oven to 500°. In a bowl, combine the water and yeast and let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the salt. With the machine on, pour in the... - 21.4902
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
One of my favourite ingredients is whole wheat flour. I love to use it in cooking. It gives extra boost of nutrients to the diet of your family. - 125.134
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 120.052
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 120.028