- » Pita Pocket Tuna
Pita Pocket Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita pocket tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita pocket tuna recipes.
Tuna Nicoise In Pita Pockets
1 ln a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, cookthe green beans for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold running waterto cool, drain again, and set aside.
2 In a large bowl, mix the tuna, green beans, tomatoes, olives, onion, dill, oil, lemon juice, and... - 30.2377
Tuna Carrot Salad Pita Pockets
In Batter Bowl, flake tuna with Pastry Blender.
Add carrot, raisins, mayonnaise and curry powder and mix well.
Cut about 1 inch from the side of each pita round and gently separate insides to form a pocket.
Line each pita pocket with a lettuce leaf, then... - 35.7754
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 32.7189
Pocket Salad Sandwiches
Put oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper into blender container.
Cover and process at BEAT until blended.
Add green onion, parsley, and green beans.
Cover and process at BEAT until chopped.
Empty into refrigerator container.
Stir in tuna and... - 42.6012
In a medium mixing bowl combine tuna, cucumber, tomato, and carrot.
Add salad dressing; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Cut pitas in half crosswise.
Carefully open pockets.
Divide tuna mixture among the pita halves.
Top each with... - 31.4759
Tuna And Sprout Pockets
Stir together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, shredded carrot, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and crushed marjoram or savory. Fold in the tuna. Cover and chill for several hours, if desired.
To serve, cut the pita bread rounds in half crosswise,... - 29.8558
Curried Tuna Pita
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly except pita.
2) Take the pita and cut a quarter of it around the edges.
3) Open the pita like a pocket and fill it with the tuna mixture.
4) Serve as required. - 39.8055
Crunchy Tuna Pockets
1) In a colander, place the tuna under cold rap water for 1 minute.
2) Drain the tuna for 1 minute by keeping the colander aside.
3) In a medium bowl, add tuna and next 5 ingredients to combine by gentle tossing.
4) In a small bowl, add... - 47.2182
Lemon Basil Tuna Pockets
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tuna mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice in each pita half; spoon... - 34.1404
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 32.6216
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Lebanese Style Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
Make the dressing: In a blender blend together the tahini, the lemon juice, the garlic paste, and the cayenne, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, blending until the dressing is emulsified, and season the dressing with salt.
In a bowl toss the... - 38.0559
Sweet & Spicy Tuna Salad
I took the idea of using an apple and honey from a similar recipe on tropicahnah's page. I used a cayene chili pepper in my preparation but that might be too hot for others. - 27.3428
1) In a bowl, add the tuna fish with oil, the green pepper, tomato, capers, lemon juice, garlic, Tabasco, salt and pepper, mix properly.
2) Halve the pita bread and make 2 pockets, fill the tuna fish mixture into the pockets.
3) Garnish... - 37.1118