- » Pita Pizza
Pita Pizza Recipes
Pita Pizza or otherwise known as pita bread pizza, are mini pizzas made with pita bread crust, which is also great for an appetizer, snack or a light lunch. Often labeled as the kidsâ€™ choice, these small sized ... More »
If you are searching for a quick snack recipe, here is the ideal one. Watch this video to prepare your pita pizza in just couple of minutes. For the vegetarian foodies, this is a great choice of simple but delectable homemade pita pizza. - 84.9972
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 46.6948
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Warm the pita bread in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
3. Carefully split the breads into halves and arrange them on a large baking sheet.
4. Heat a nonstick skillet over a medium flame.
5.... - 44.8723
Pita Mushroom Pizzas
Cut around edge of each pita to separate into 2 rounds; place on baking sheet.
Broil for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until crisp.
In skillet, simmer mushrooms with water over medium heat, covered, for 5 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
In bowl... - 42.5216
Pita Pizza For One
In a small skillet cook ground beef and green pepper till meat is brown and green pepper is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir mushrooms, pizza sauce, and oregano into skillet.
Cook and stir about 1 minute or till meat mixture is heated through.
Spread meat mixture... - 42.0859
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. Place a baking sheet inside the oven to heat up as the oven heats up.
3. Spread the pita bread with one teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree.
4. Sprinkle on the chopped tomatoes, shallots,... - 41.3801
1. Split pitas to make 8 rounds and arrange on large paper towel-lined plates.
2. In a bowl combine tomato sauce, oregano and basil and spread about 2 tablespoon (25 milliliter) over each round.
3. Top with pepperoni, sprinkle with... - 40.4418
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Place pita bread on cookie sheet and cover with tomato sauce.
Add mushrooms, peppers and olives.
Remove sausage meat from casing and arrange on pizzas in tiny clumps.
Top with a mixture of grated cheeses and season with... - 38.0713
Heat oven to 425°.
Split each pita bread in half around edge with knife.
Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 151/2 X 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or just until crisp.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved bean liquid in 10-inch nonstick skillet... - 37.7754
Mix the tomato sauce with the oregano and basil.
Spread it evenly on the pitas.
Top each circle with some mushrooms, chopped peppers and onions.
Sprinkle a little grated Parmesan on each pizza.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place pizzas in the hot oven,... - 34.9065
Pita Pizza Snacks
Split pita breads in half.
Top each half with tomato sauce, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
Place on paper towel-lined serving plate.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate after half the time. - 34.9056
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 33.544
Special Pita Pizza
Place pita bread on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, stir together tomato sauce, basil, oregano and garlic powder. Spread over pita.
Combine vegetables and desired amount of cheese in a bowl. Add olive oil and tamari. Toss to mix. Spoon onto pita.
Bake at... - 33.3753
White Pita Pizzas
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Stir in milk, parsley and garlic until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
2. Spread heaping tablespoonful of soup mixture... - 31.7845
Pita Party Pizzas
1. Spread 1/4 of the tomato paste on top of each pita pocket. Top with 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese followed by 1/4 of the mushrooms and a few onion rings. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Italian seasoning and the Parmesan cheese.
2. Place the pita pizzas on a... - 29.4579
Spread each pita half with pizza sauce.
Top each with pepperoni and black olive slices.
Sprinkle each with cheese.
Place 4 halves in ring on microproof serving plate.
Cook on 70, 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Let stand 3 minutes before... - 28.2415
Pita Pepperoni Pizza
Lotsa different toppings can go on here to change it up. Anything that goes on a real pizza tastes good here. Extra veggies really don’t push up the calorie count much…mushrooms, peppers, onions, broccoli, etc. - 26.7239
On baking sheet place toasted pita halves and spread 1 tablespoon tomato sauce over each; top each with half of the mushrooms and 1 1/2 teaspoons onion, then sprinkle each with 1 ounce cheese and dash each oregano leaves and garlic... - 24.8445
Broil the pita on one side only for about 3 minutes, or until crisp but not browned.
Flip and spread the soft top with the tomato paste.
Sprinkle with the basil and oregano, then with the mozzarella.
Place the pita on a plate and microwave on high for 30... - 24.3896
Pita Pizza Recipes By Category