- » Pita Kebab
Pita Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita kebab recipes.
Turkey Kebabs In Pita Bread
1. Put the lemon juice, oil, onion, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, salt, and pepper hi a large heavy plastic bag. Mix well. Add the turkey cubes, eliminate as much air as possible, and close the bag. Set in a shallow pan hi the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.... - 27.4501
Garlic Pita Chips
Melt margarine, add garlic powder and chili powder.
Brush pita chips with flavored margarine mixture.
Toast chips on grid over ashen coals for 1 minute each side. - 16.6032
Mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and honey. Add the meat cubes and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Heat a browning dish to maximum, according to the manufacturer's instructions. Remove the meat from the marinade, add butter to the browning dish and stir... - 32.8274
Minced Lamb Kebabs
Heat the broiler.
Place the lamb, ginger, potatoes, chiles, yoghurt, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
Process for about 30 seconds (pulsing as it goes to keep the mixture moving properly) or until the mixture is a coarse puree.
Form the mixture into 6-8... - 33.5685
Spicy Chopped Beef Kebabs
Heat the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, and cardamom; saute the mixture, stirring occasionally, another 3-4 minutes, and reserve.
Mix together the meat, bread crumbs, egg, mint,... - 41.6674
Grilled Gyro Kebabs
Preheat grill to high.
Mince lamb, onion, parsley, and garlic in a food processor.
(If using ground lamb, mince onion, parsley, and garlic in a food processor, then mix into meat.) Transfer to a bowl and blend in crumbs and seasonings.
Divide meat into 4... - 43.902
Moroccan Kebabs is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. I serve this for almost all the parties I host at home and they are always a success. Try this Moroccan Kebabs! You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.2266
Lamb And Red Onion Kebabs
1. Prepare the lamb (by yourself or butcher) by cutting off any excess fat and cut the remaining meat into large dice to get a nice tender cut.
2. Peel and cut the onion into large dice.
3. Wash and dry the red pepper, then cut into quarters,... - 77.1385
Cut bread, soft pide or toasted pita into one-inch cubes, divide into four individual plates.
Mix ground meat with spices, shape into small meat balls.
Fry them in oil, or bake them until golden brown.
Cover the bread with yogurt mixed with garlic paste and... - 29.2608
1) Take a bowl and beat together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in it.
2) Toss in lamb to cover the cubes completely.
3) On the bottom of a large serving platter, arrange the pita squares.
4) Spread tomato sauce and then yogurt... - 44.0365
How To Make Spiced Lamb Kebobs
Want to serve something real spicy and delicate preparation to your guests - try with the spiced lamb kebabs. These are really gorgeous in taste, offering a combined flavor of spices and fresh herbs. Give time to marinate the meat and then it is just grilling... - 135.875
Tandoori Turkey Kabobs
Combine cumin, salt, red pepper, cinnamon and cloves in a small bowl; set aside 1/2 teaspoon spice mixture for the raita.
To the remaining spice mixture add garlic, ginger and chili pepper.
Place turkey in a large bowl; drizzle oil over turkey and toss... - 45.2399
Rosemary Chicken Kabobs
This Rosemary Chicken Kabob recipe is going to become a new favorite. The woodsy aroma of the rosemary infuses into the chicken and vegetables which will leave you feeling like you just can’t get enough. - 62.1692
Grilled Kefta Kabobs
1. In a bowl combine the ground meat with salad dressing and Greek seasoning, use your hand to mix the meat with the seasoning.
2. Once done place the meat in a bag and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Peel, deseeded and dice the... - 78.2222
Beef Shish Kabob
Here is an excellent video that shows how a classic beef shish kabob recipe can be made at home. So watch the video and gear up to grill these delicious kabob that is a perfect all time favorite dish for parties, get-togethers, or any special occasion. - 97.0447
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.4702
Dee's Spicy Grilled Lamb Pockets
Preheat charcoal grill 30 minutes.
Prepare Cucumber-Onion Relish and Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs.
Divide Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs in 8 portions; shape in 8 flat round patties.
Slice open tops of pita bread rounds; wrap in foil.
Place on grill to warm.
Grill meat... - 37.7608
Chicken Shawarma Sandwich
Here is a fantastic video for restaurant style chicken shawarma sandwich. The chef here shows an amazing way to use chicken by making chicken shawarma sandwiches. This video is sure to sweep you off your feet! So, its better you try it once and decide... - 131.108