- » Pita Gourmet
Pita Gourmet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita gourmet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita gourmet recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 47.1957
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 38.1828
Combine lettuce, cucumber, yogurt, and sesame seed; set aside.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Add ground beef or ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into 6 thin patties, each 5 inches in diameter.
Grill over medium coals till desired... - 36.9941
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.8163
You May Also Like!
For avocado salsa, in a small bowl stir together avocado, tomato, taco sauce, onion, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cover and chill till ready to use.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg and taco sauce.
Stir in oats, chili peppers, chili powder, and salt.
Add... - 45.4327
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 33.9473
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 baking sheets. Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce evenly on each round. Arrange pepperoni and zucchini on each and sprinkle with mozzarella.
2. Bake on bottom rack of oven... - 27.267
Barbecued Beef Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
Add ketchup, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and corn.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender.
Cut pocket bread in half.
Spoon... - 37.7992
Crisp Fried Clams With Spinach Tartar Sauce In Pita Pockets
In a small bowl combine well the spinach leaves, the mayonnaise, the pickle, the capers, the mustard, the lemon juice, and salt and black pepper to taste and chill the tartar sauce, covered.
In a large saucepan of boiling water blanch the clams for 2 minu - 24.1713
Lamb Pita Sandwich
This video shows an amazingly simple lamb pita sandwich which will take your taste buds on a royal Greek food safari. Try it with your partner and you would like to eat it over and over again. - 148.319
Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture. Place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 31.7952
Combine the lamb, minced onion, egg yolks, saffron, cinnamon, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Form the meat mixture into 6 "sausages," 5 to 6 inches long.
Skewer a green pepper square, a lamb "sausage" and another green pepper square.
Press... - 36.7116
The Home Grown Gourmet - Artichoke Dip
A simple and delicious appetizer that is perfect for game day, your next party or just enjoyed as a starter course. This cheesy vegetarian delight is sure to be a crowd pleaser! - 101.096