- » Pita Filling
Pita Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita filling recipes.
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 87.7345
You May Also Like!
Avocado Filled Pita
1. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado halves and chop the flesh coarsely. Combine with the lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano, and Worcestershire.
2. Fill pita halves with the avocado mixture. Combine the tomato, scal-lion, and red pepper... - 23.7717
Egg Salad Filled Pita
1. Combine eggs, mayonnaise, curry, onion, salt, parsley, and cucumber in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
2. Fill the pita pockets with the mixture. Top with the sprouts. - 22.7254
Raisin Coleslaw & Tuna Filled Pita Breads
1. Mix the carrot, cabbage, yogurt, vinegar, and raisins together in a bowl. Lightly stir in the tuna and half the pepitas and season to taste with pepper.
2. Lightly toast the pita breads under a preheated hot broiler or in a toaster, then let cool slightly.... - 31.7836
Bean Filled Pitas
1. In a large bowl toss beans with next 6 ingredients until beans are coated.
2. Gently fold in cheese, tomatoes and cucumber and chill with cover for about 2 hours.
3. Cut pita breads in half and fill each half with about 2/3 cup bean... - 41.2556
Lentil Filled Pitas
1) Set the broiler at High.
2) Take a saucepan and sauté the onion gently for 3-4 minutes in melted butter until translucent but not colored.
3) Put the mushrooms and cumin in it and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4) Stir in lentils... - 42.4887
Turkey Pita Rounds
These Turkey Pita Rounds are a favorite lunch fare for me. This irresistible bird filling doused in tangy fruit relish has mesmerized me and I want to have this bread dish for most meals for a long time to come. Try these Turkey Pita Rounds and let me know if... - 34.6449
Garden Style Pita
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and yellow squash.
Cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Add basil, salt and pepper.
Toss to mix.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Line pita pocket with... - 40.1703
Ratatouille Pocket Sandwiches
Ratatouille Pocket Sandwiches is a meal in itself and is perfect as a packed lunch for children and for you and your husband to take to office! This tasty Ratatouille Pocket Sandwiches is my husbands favorite! Mine too! - 34.8049
Tuna Nicoise In Pita Pockets
1 ln a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, cookthe green beans for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold running waterto cool, drain again, and set aside.
2 In a large bowl, mix the tuna, green beans, tomatoes, olives, onion, dill, oil, lemon juice, and... - 27.5542
Easy Mushroom Pita Pockets
If you are on a weight loss programme, then these mushrooms would definitely help you to lose weight. Here is an excellent video that displays an interesting recipe for mushrooms. These mushroom pita pockets serve as an excellent quick and easy meal that you... - 132.751